Chapter 1

Love Should Go On

Chapter 1

 

The morning sunlight woke her up. She flinched a few times before she finally fully opened her eyes. Never missing the thing she did every morning, she tilted her head to her right and smiled. A brief kiss on the lip of her prince charming. The same morning, again. However, the man who slept soundly beside her never failed to make her feel the same morning. She smiled while tugging the hair that covered the right eye of her husband. Her life was like a fairytale. She was married to a prince-like man, had her dream job-a designer, for the bonus, money was never be the problem during her three months marriage.

 

She hummed their favorite song while looking at her husband's lovely face, scrutinizing every lovely details of the gorgeous face of him she was lucky to own for herself.

 

"You should have become a singer, instead of a designer." He opened one of his eyes. Realizing that he had successfully fooled her, she pinched his nose sweetly as her revenge.

 

"I like singing, but I can't live without designing something." She tried to get up when suddenly her husband, Yun Jong, caught and pulled her wrist which made her fall back in the bed.

 

"Let's go to honeymoon." Half pleadingly he said that while looking straight at her eyes with his puppy eyes. She was expressionless as she was not surprised anymore. Yes, he had been craving for another romantic honeymoon with her, although they actually did that three months ago right after their wedding day. She just stayed silent, not answering his plea.

 

"It's a no again, right? I know." He scratched the back of his neck and looked the other way, scared of her answer. For five times already he had been asking her this, however, her business never let her go to just relax once and forced her to say no to him with a heavy heart.

 

"I think I can make it this time." He was rigid for a second and looked at her again. She could see that he could not believe it. This time, she decided that her job would not take away her family's happiness. She eye-smiled him to just make sure that he was not dreaming like she thought he could be.

 

He could not contain his happiness anymore. He jumped out of bed, hitting the air with his fists and screamed like a man who just won a lottery. She just giggled. Yun Jong jumped back in the bed and kissed her briefly on the lips with 'muacch' sound at the ending.

 

"Thanks so much, baby." Yun Jong got off the bed happily. The bed bounced a few times as a result of his cheerful jump. She was grateful having this one-of-a-kind husband. He even walked, half jumped, to the bathroom. She could hear him singing the song she had hummed before, but, this time he sang it on the top of his lungs.

 

There was no wife happier than her; she was more than one hundred percent sure of that.

 

#########

 

This was not her first vacation, but she felt like she had just gotten married again, except that her husband would always be the same, Han Yun Jong. And forever. She thought loudly.

 

“What is forever?” She was late to realize that she just said the words verbally.

 

“Nothing.” She answered her husband coolly, refused to look more embarrassing and continued on packing her clothes she was going to bring during her second honeymoon. She squealed when he circled his hands around her slim waist.

 

“What IS forever, Seungyeon-ah?” His breath was on her ear. He seduced her, as usual. She knew that. This had been always his way to interrogate her and this strategy always worked on her.

 

“You.”

 

“Me?”

 

“Let’s go. We will miss the plane.” Pulling her pink suitcase, she went toward the door. Not bothering to answer his endless questions anymore. She was proud of herself that she did not lose to him this time. When she looked back at his confused face, a victory smile tugged on her lips.

 

#########

 

She never thought about this would happen. At all. Just when they were going to cross the street, a car hit their bodies. They harshly hit the asphalt; strong enough to make her body felt numb. She felt blood mixed with hot tears flew from her eyes.

 

“Yun Jong-oppa….” She tried to reach the stiff body of her husband. It was useless. She could not move any part of her body even an inch. Only people screaming for help surrounding her and his husband could only be heard. It’s okay. This is just a dream. She thought.

 

A man with formal shirt came with rush to her.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m a doctor. You are going to be okay.” That was the last thing she could hear clearly besides indistinct voices of the crowd around her before she ultimately lost her consciousness. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Author's note: Thanks for reading....Any comment will be appreciated............^^......................GBU

 

Sorry for the grammar mistake or any mistake I did not realize before^^