IN THE CLUB

WE BELONGS TOGETHER

AUTHOR POV

 

Key looked at her watch, is shown at 12 a night. Key felt that his hour is complete. key up from the couch and walked towards the bar place.
 
she felt unworthy to drink before Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong. however, they are the boss. Key ordered her favorite whiskey cola. indeed she was eager to have fun at this party, but she came up with Yoochun and Jae, it was not possible.
 
one glass of cola wiskey, then added some tequila shoot, Key began to feel her body be lightly, and unknowingly she began to dance, until finally someone tapped her shoulder.
 
"Key, you came :)" Joori constantly hugging Key. Nam Joori, vouge editor. was once acquainted with him, they some times lunch or go to a coffee shop together. although they both did fit the first time they met at the club.
 
Key and Joori talking about lot of things, fashion and work, and men of course.
 
"Key, you come through the red carpet right? Surely now everyone is busy finding out who you are. Anyway, how can you pass the red carpet?" Joori ask me. with no obvious. Key also provides an answer that is not obvious. Key patted his back and said, "I do not know. But I know now I want to dance" Key ended the conversation is not clear this with laughter and bring Joori to the middle of the dance floor.
 
The two women dancing very happy. they seem to be quite drunk. they dance very y and attract the attention of the people around him. Key and Joori not give any attention to the people around him.
 
"Hello, wherever you are
Are you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar?
Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars
We don't give a cause that's just who we are
And we are, we are we are, we are we are
The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
And we are, we are we are, we are we are
The crazy kids, we are the
We are the crazy people "
 
They playing Key's favorite song. Key's dancing is getting crazy. she even sang, dance, jump and screamed while hugged Joori. this two women seem too happy and drunk.
 
Yoochun suddenly realized that Key had gone almost 45 minutes. He began to look around. Key is not visible. "Hyung, Key where?" Yoochun asked Jae.
 
"I do not know. she was right next to you" Jae replied and looked calm, but Yoochun was not quiet. He's worried. she stood up and walked towards the bar. she felt something weird, she suddenly felt panicky and worried only because he could not see where Key.
 
she walked around the bar, she realized a lot of people are watching and talking about it, because most of the guest stars do not go down to the bar. they stay in the VIP area.
 
Yoochun stood in the corner of the bar was looking at a dance floor, and look into all parts of the dance floor looking for his stylish who disappeared.
 
on the dance floor,
a boy approached towards Key and Joori. he dances near Joori and Key, and trying to attract the attention of the two beautiful girls, unfortunately she failed. Key bothered pull Joori back to the bar. Joori apparently very drunk, because she started when Key pulled unscious. at the Bar, Key took Joori purse and looking for mobile phone. Key calling Joori friend who she also knew, Seung bo. Key explained that Joori drunk at the after party and unconscious. Seung bo who understands the situation has promised to pick Joori right now.

 

Key waited for Seung ho came in the bar. Key sat at the bar and stared. Yoochun found the Key, his immediately walked toward Key.
 
"There you are" Yoochun smiled beside Key. his heart was calm because his saw this girl just sat at the bar alone and not harassed by someone.
 
Key looking for the origin of the voice, and it came from his boss. "Hi" Key replied flatly.
Yoochun saw a woman sitting in a strange position next to Key and asked, "Who is she? you know?"
 
"Yes, Vogue fashion editor. Joori" Key explained
 
"her what?" Yoochun asked again
 
"drunk. we chatted and drank, and danced and keep drinking. apparently he was too strong and ended up drunk and black out." Key describes as Yoochun definitely ask what happened.
 
Seung bo come pick joori, I gave him purse and his lifted Joori out. Key regulars at the bar and drank again, and Yoochun was still at his side.
 
Key drinking straight 3 tequila shoot, she feels  began sober. Yoochun looked at her every move. "Heavy drinkers" Yoochun said it. Key just smiled. Key enjoy the feeling back drunk and walked back to the dance floor. Yoochun withhold Key, "Don't ! i don't want see you dancing with someone random in there." Key stay just smiled. Yoochun's face staring Key. key stand between his legs because Yoochun withhold Key to go. so they were facing each other. 
 
"oppa, hold me at this moment is quite dangerous"  Key said it in a super aegyo way. 
 
"why ?" yoochun asking, yoochun isnt a new guy in flirting. he think he can handle this. 
 
"because i'm not in my right mind " Key answer Yoochun with more more flirty way. she dont care and just dance. so she dancing in front of yoochun face. their body so close to each other. 
 
" i think i don't mind it " yoochun smile and enjoy the view infront of him. but, people around them, recognize park yoochun, and they start taking a picture of Yoochun and Key. the security talk to yoochun telling that he have to going back to VIP area, or his face will be all over internet. Yoochun didn't going back to VIP area but taking Key outside.
 
the car already waiting for him, Yoochun and key take that car. The car going to C-jes, because Yoochun car in C-jes and that car going back to the after party place waiting for jaejoong. in c-jes yoochun text Jae, "hyung, i already in c-jes taking my car. im going home early. and key with me. have fun" then Yoochun and Key heading to Key home.