NEW GAME

WE BELONGS TOGETHER

AUTHOR POV

after taking car in c-jes, they heading to Key's apartment. in front of Key's pad, she facing yoochun who following her, " oppa, are you coming? " she didn't wait for his answer, and open the door, like asking he to come. she heading to kitchen. making a cup of tea for yoochun.

" i thought you have a good tolerance for alcohol " he said while sit his on her couch.

" im not really glad to say, i am" she answer him. or maybe you that normal for you to see a girl drink up more than 12 glasses ?" she answer him

"more than ? really? no wonder you look so crazy on the floor " he continue, while still waiting for her.

" what people do in club ? as long as i know, some people want to down their problem in alcohol, some want to get as high as alcohol with their happiness, some want to get laid, some want to get new relationship, some go for existence and society, and some just for fun. i put my self in fun group slash high and down with alcohol group. so i do what i want and just don't care. then how about you ?" she ask him, while put his tea on a table. and walking to her bedroom.

" hm, i think you can put me in society group also high and down " he answer her

" i can see that " she answer him, walking out from her room only wearing his night gown. she do want to flirt him. she having a lot in her mind right now. she want him, but she cant have any special relationship with her boss, also she know she is a mess in relationship. but you know, lonely and alcohol with hot guy in your couch is sooooooo not easy to handle

yoochun look shock, but really love what he can see. she is so white, petite body but have a curve. " c cup hah? nice nice" he talk in his mind. he is not a new comer, he know how to handle any women. but, Key is new case.

she going back to her kitchen. taking her whiskey bottle and pouring it on 2 glass. She put it on a table in living room, just like dont want to get sober, she get her glass and drink it. she smile at him, and say " oppa, you look so hot today. and can i know why you so nice to me ? accompany me, let me stay in your house, taking care of me ? also get mad after knowing someone want to me or if im too close too junsu oppa, why ?" 

he look lost, " i dont know, i just feel mad " he answer easy and honest

" thennn, should i grant you a gift ?" she look getting more drunk.

" no need "

" what if i insist ? " she walking closer to him, and sit on a table right in front of him. " a strip dance ? " she continue saying while taking off her night gown and now she only wear victoria secret dream angel lace garter slip in beige color with black lace detail oh her s area.

she turn on the music, she start to dance, she sprad her legs right in from of him, and she crawling in the table and twerk her . after dance on a table she getting close to him, and sit in his lap. he can hide his smirk, he is so happy, and enjoy what he can see. he do want this girl so bad.

she sit in his lab facing him. he hug her, she let go his hand and say, " sorry sir, i only allow you to look at me. no touching " 

she facing him, bouncing on his lap. and next she out her leg on his shoulder so he can see her in between clearly. the she sit on his lap again showing her back and bouncing on his lap again right with the beat. she dance for him almost 20 minutes, dance, crawl and bouncing also touching him, she can feel got hard under her. she also can feel he getting high with this adrenalin, she put her tongue at his earlobe, it than whisper, " oppa, let it go, don't hold it "

yoochun really want her. so bad. he can feel the adrenaline and hormones, she can make him hard only by the dance, not even kiss. when she finish, she look like back to her insanity, she look tired after that dance. she take her gown and leaving him alone in a living room. a man with a hard member down there. when she go to her room she said, " dont forget to lock the door, and thank you so much for today." she back to the living room, peck him in his cheek, and back to her room.

yoochun so stress, she left him hang there. not finish nor responsible after makes him hard. he barely can't walk due to , that so much pain if he walk. he take his wiskey. drink it. much much glass, until he fall asleep on her living room.