HIM ( PART 2)

WE BELONGS TOGETHER

almost 7 am, i woke up. i look around. "it's not my apartment." is still looking around, and "it's much better than mine" i talk to my self. i looking at pic in the wall and ... "oh , i sleep in park yoochun's living room" omg, i must be out of my mind and its so embarrassing. " how come i sleep in here? what happen if his manager looking at me? his brother ? his mom?" i searching for my bag, and looking out my phone and suddenly i remember about yesterday, i drop yoochun home, waiting for yoohwan, but fall a sleep and here i am rite now."

i want to sneak out from his house, but suddenly i hear door sounds, and i can see yoochun standing behind me, "where are you going ?"

i stop my self, and look at him, "going back home " with a grin of awkward

" why you have to sneak out like that ?" he asking me, from what i see its clearly he not wake up yet. but omg, he is so freaking hot. only wear a white thank top and shorts. i know, God do have mercy but this to much to handle after you sleeping at your boss living room. just too muchhhhhhhh...

yoochun walking to the kitchen grab some water and ask me if i want some water. i get that and drink it.

"umma isnt at seoul rite now, so no one cook, if you want to eat, hm just order it or wait we can stop by before go to office." he tell me. i prosesing his word. an from what i get, me and him going to office together. i dont take a bath ? this man just out of his mind. but i can't say it. i just to hungry and confuse.

"and btw, your pass out liquor, just too much, hahaha but i will tell jae hyung about that he must be love to try new stuff" he laughing while walking out the kitchen.

"just tell me and i will bring it" i grin. than i continue "but, can i use your kitchen. you must be hungry. i mean i do hungry, haha" i laugh dryly due to my sooooo much embarrassments.

"yeah" he just walking to the living room and leave me alone in kitchen. i start to open their refrigerator. and i want to make easy korean food. kimchi fried rice, and vegetable-beef-pajoen, and sweet and sour chicken. i tie up my hair and take the apron. i start cook, lest than 30 minutes, i done. i walking to the living room and call him out, i can see park yoohwan walking out from his room. and i also ask him to coming to dining table.

" hope you two like it, this is korean food the only i can cook" i prepare their plates and let them, and prepare their drink. yoochun try the sweet and sour chicken frist, he looking at me, and smile, i smile. yoohwan and try it and suddenly,

"can you stay here ? omma not around until next week, i can die ! no food! you cook so well, you cant going back to your hom little girl, you have to feed me and hyung " he walking to me and hug me suddenly. i froze there. yoochun wide his eyes

"hey you little rascal, dont touch her. i dont even touch her, so hands of ok" yoochun pull yoohwan, away from there. "but, if you can and dont mind, how about stay here?" he wink at me. tempting but of course NOT. " no Key noooo" i talk to my self.

"wow, but i cant, i'm working as a stylish guys, not as a cooker or chef, hehe" i reject it with joke to them

"oh, sorry we dont mean to lowering you---" yoohwan feel bad, before he finish i cut him, and say, "i do understand. but i cant stay here, but i promise to bring you guys food " i endid with smile. yoohwan run to mee again and hug and pat pat my head playing while saying, "omg how sweer are you, can i be your boy friend than?" he wink. i laugh a lot, how easy to make this boy happy. but yoocun not happy. he pull his brother jokingly and said, " she is mine, dont ever think to touch her rascal" 

oh no, i feel heat on my body after hear his words. SO OMG ! OMG OMG !