NEW GAME ( part 2 )

WE BELONGS TOGETHER

 

I can still remember clearly how I bouncing on his lap. very handsome face while asleep, it feels like to kiss his forehead. "NO, KEY" I told myself. yesterday was just a mistake. blame the alcohol of course. can not continue and must be explained that today there is no sense whatsoever and should only be a business relationship here.
 
I walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. soup to refresh the body of the hangover and make 2 cups of coffee is also french toast. I sat at the dinner table, while drinking coffee and checking my phone if there is a message from the office.
 
"You have to go back to london soon as possible. Lady Bashwood make a big charity event, of course everything must be present., And you also have to be present at the fashion week."
 
not a message from the office, but the message from Jess.
 
"An enjoyable evening, sorry to leave you first. Could we have lunch tomorrow?"
 
once again not a message from the office but from Joori. I reply to their message, then my mind drifting while enjoying my coffee. Lady Bashwood making charity event. events created by Bashwood family is one of the mandatory events attended. Mom and dad must also be present, and would be very strange if I did not present while most of my friends present there.
 
a woman from a noble family is very difficult. should always be in attendance at the event and socialite events should not look bad. from fashion shows to monthly party but mostly are packed with charity events.
 
open artist though, we still can not make a scandal. we even more depressed, the public only knew us from a noble family, but they interfere in our lives as well.
 
without me knowing Yoochun was sitting at the dinner table anyway and looked at my face, then touched my hand and said, "Good morning, why do not you wake me?"
 
I terkaget. confused and uncomfortable face can not be covered in my face. "Oppa, you look tired.'s Why I let it.'s Your coffee." Directs me to a cup of coffee before him while avoiding his gaze. I really want to apologize about last night, but I felt embarrassed.
 
I stood up from my chair, intends to prepare french toast and soup for him. after I put in front of him I intend to come back to the room, and Yoochun oppa hold me. "Could do we did not feel comfortable with one another? last night, surely blame the alcohol." He said without looking at my face which is red and hot because of embarrassment. then I sat back down at the table, staring at Yoochun's eyes and said, "thank you oppa. would not happen again. professionals come first." I did not dare look at her eyes down for too long.

 

He patted my shoulder, I still can not look at him directly. "We could think of last night is not JYJ's Yoochun and Lee Keylie his stylish right?, And now we could be normal, right?" Yoochun said so, and I smiled.
 
in my head asking why he are not think yesterday was a mistake and asked me to forget about it, yet there is no feeling. but in my heart, I'm grateful he are not say last night was a mistake. often, the heart and head are not the along at this young age.
 
He drank his coffee and eat bread. I smiled at front of him. it was nice to see someone eat my dishes in the morning.
 
"Why are you smiling like that? When you start to like me it's not my fault" he said jokingly to break the ice.
 
"did not, I'm just happy if someone eat my cooked meals" I answered smiling.
 
he smiled, and said, "your cooked meals taste good. I like. ye certainly will be a good wife. gorgeous, y and good in the kitchen" he replied with a naughty smile. and make me blush.
 
after he finished his food I said, "oppa, we have to go to the office. guys have schedules today."
 
"You drive out my?" he tried hard acting seriously and ended up laughing
 
"Of course did not, but it will be increasingly difficult to get out of here if it already noon. would be many who see you" while said as I was browsing the web for Premier news last night.
 
I saw a picture the three of us. and ... I see they did not write my name, huff. thank God.
 
"photos from last night? 'I nodd to answer. "You are very pretty last night" he patted me on the shoulder while tidied his stuff.
 
I did not want the press to write my name, and by accidentally mom and dad can see this. will definitely be a problem. Yoochun ready to exit my apartment, I walked up to the door. "Thank you for driving me home and keep me acompany, oppa" I smiled. and he replied, "thank you for your hospitality, a delicious breakfast." he smiled and walked towards the elevator.
 
I was alone in my room. my heart skipped a beat, sad and happy. "Please, please, I must not fall in love with him. no" I pulled myself together.
 
 
###
 
YOOCHUN POV
 
he driving back to his villa, but his heart and mind stuck in Key's apartment. last night is something for him, and the breakfast is just like put a cherry on ice cream, make everything so perfect. make him really want that girl. usually, a lot of women are trying very hard to get into his pants, either officially be his girlfriend or one night stands. Yoochun very confident with he ​​appearance and ability to provide satisfaction in women. but this time things are different, he knows Key is different, and he also did not want a regular thing on the Key. Special key. Yoochun very careful this time, because a wrong move, Key will be Junsu or others.
 
Yoochun reached his house, he checked his messages from the manager, he just had schadule in the afternoon to practice dancing and take vocal new songs. Yoochun relaxing in his living room, her mind filled with Key.
 
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG
 
"Ya Chun, where are you? We practice early, immediately to the office" Jae hyung said on the phone.
 
"What is it hyung?"
 
"Junsu had a sudden activity in the afternoon"
 
"Musicalnya activities?"
 
"Fashion events, he would accompany Key, Key seems be invited by a magazine and Junsu will go with her"
 
Yoochun was silent. "I am going to the office immediately." Yoochun knew this was not true, he should not be jealous of Junsu. Junsu was like a brother, and in fact he and Key are also no special relationship. but, it makes Yoochun sangup uneasy. Junsu does look innocent, but many women are admitted that Junsu looks very y at the same time. he hopes that Key is not one of them.
 
Yoochun up in the rehearsal room, she saw Junsu and Jaejoong was joking together and she saw in the corner of the room Joori noona and Key were busy picking out clothes for JYJ's appearance.
 
"Hi, there! Hurry up, we waiting for you" Jae calling me
 
after getting to practice, and JYJ and the dancers were practicing, rather difficult to concentrate when your heart and head are not calm. Key, Key are beautiful, y and smart, Junsu will go with Key, better than Junsu Yoochun, and Key will fall in love with Junsu, things like that to move on in the head of Yoochun.
 
"Park Yoochun! Bring your life back into this room! FOCUS!" Junsu rather scream woke me from my own mind.
 
"Im sorry ~, please we start from the beginning once again"
 
"Please focus" Junsu said again
 
and we were practicing the choreography of this new song from the beginning
 
"10 minute break" Jae hyung said to all the people in the room
 
Jae hyung then walked towards me, "You look so unfocused, are you ok?" Nodd my self to answer him
 
Joori noona and Key walked towards us are taking a break.
 
"Guys, there is some news. Difficult to determine this is good or not, so you are the one who set" Joori open discussion

 

"Tomorrow is the last day I go with you, I will be on maternity leave for 3 months. I already gave them to the Key, also for the several events that have been scheduled, the clothes will you guys use already prepared" noona Joori explained. "You do not have to worry, Key is very reliable here, if not, he will not ask for a special stylish in a magazine." Noona Joori continue
 
"2nd, Key get you guys invitation to be present at london men's fashion week next week.'s A very cool thing, ah what a pity, if you guys could come I can not go with you" noona Joori continued with a sad face. he pouting her lips.
 
"Now seems are many Korean artists to attend fashion week. Then, when I get this invitation Joori unnie I asked whether you guys want to come, because of course you guys have to be in the VIP" Key explained
 
"London!! Been a long time did not go there, definitely exciting. Manager hyung, whether we might get there?" Jae hyung asked manager
 
"Key has been talking to me, you guys might get there, but the show suggest are Key is from Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Jaejoong and Junsu only from Saturday and Sunday and had to come back Monday morning. if it Yoochun want to please because he does not no events until Thursday of that week. " Manager explained their schedule.
 
"So, when do we leave? 'I asked
 
"You can leave on Thursday afternoon"
 
actually, I'm not a fashion freak, but went to london with Key why not
 
"So, Key will meet the family in london?" Junsu suddenly asked Key
 
"Certainly" key replied with a smile
 
"Wow, if I could visit your house?" Junsu asked again
 
"Of course, oppa" Key replied
 
I can only look at Junsu and key that looks very familiar with, while Jae oppa busy schedule to discuss with the manager, he was not too happy Dangan fact he and Junsu had to leave early.
 
# # #