1ST DAY

WE BELONGS TOGETHER

"Oh crap " i talk in my head. its almost  08.30 went i made my bus. glad i catch it. i have to be in C-JES before 9. today is my first day, and due to they ( i mean JYJ ) have some work today so i have to get ready before them. miss yoon ji say they go to their hair dresser before come to office, but still we have to prepare their clothes. i reach the office in 15 minutes, seoul public transportation really nice, i like it. i going to 2nd floor and coming to their rehearsal room, miss yoon ji and some stuff preparing their clothes, they spits the clothes for each of them and prepare some for the option. i help them to prepare it.

" all clothes on left is yoochun, and next is junsu and in the very right is jaejoong " miss yoon ji explain

" i think junsu can pull this blue suit from canali, if he feel less confident we can change the pants to the black one, but this is really stunning " miss yoon ji told me. i nod at her and start choosing some accesories for them. i like some watches like ballon blue de cartier watches wow really cool. i do love this watch thats why i buy this for daddy too last month. or this Hublot bigbang watch, and this vintage gold rolex gmt patriot with diamond braclet from 1980, this boys really know stuff.

"ah, i think yoochun-shi  can pull this emporio armani tux or navy suit from georgio armani " i tell her

" do you know that yuchun really good with armani ? he just like made for that brand, match him so well "

"ah, i can see it, i see some picture he wear armani" i tell her that i do learn and searching for their looks in public.

" i hear you guys talking about me! what is it ?" yoochun walking to the room, he look so good with that hair, he set his hair, nice super handsome.

"oh i told her how-woman-killer are you, and she better watch you out and stay far far away from your tentacles" she jokingly, and yoochun trying to small hit her arms, and made a funny-angry-look. he do good made a funny atmosphere here. such a good looking and nice also great sense of humor he is. junsu and jaejoong coming to the room too, and they ready to choose some clothes.

i ask junsu wold he like canali suit in blue or john varvatos gray shadow-plaid double-ed suit, " junsu-shi witch one you like ? i think the blue is better, you can pull all the attention but the gray really gentelment look" 

junsu grind at me and tease me " ow, you call me junsu-shi, how sad i am, you can call me "oppa", and witch one of this suit you like me to wear went we go to lunch after the show ?" i just smile at him, i do realize this boys so nice but they do love tease everybody arround. 

" i think the blue is better, you guys perform in the middle of the day, grey is just too bowring for it " i hand him the suit and help him to wear it. yoon ji unnie help jaejoong to wear his leather-biker-jacket and pinstrieps pants from john varvatos, look nice on him, manly look. 

"how about me ? no one care what i wear ?? " yoochun more angry, joking of coure. i walking to him while im looking at yoon ji unni still busy with jaejoong acsesories and junsu talking in his phone. "hm, witch one you like  emporio armani tux in black or navy suit from georgio armani ? "he looking at those two suit, " my suggestion is go with the tux, the navy tax can't standing next to junsu-shi, he shows more than you if you wear it" he wear the tax, and he do pull it well, he look just like a young-rising-CEO from what company. hahahha

i choose black prada shoes and gold rolex for him, and just realize how rich he look. junsu wear black shoes from lanvin and cartier watch and black frame glasses from super, and jaejong also wear bruno zip calf in black from loubutin and the hublot watch. these 3 man really really handsome. i feel so happy to help them choosing their look, coz they do pull it well. 

we ready to go, and i'm about tilt down the clotches again and i hear yoon ji unnie call me " what the hell are you doin ? you go with us, just bring the suitchase with their changes  clothes and yoochun next show wardrobe on it. im in a hurry following her to the van, we go with 3 car, the boys on the first cadillac and the stuff on the 2nd cadillac,  the last car is for the guards, just realize this company no kidding at all, they provide cadillac and body guard for their artist, its such a wow.

we reach the place, we walking to the back stage, once again help them prepare their self, i help jaejoong too fix his hair and his shoes, also helping junsu put his mic on his clotches. i can feel someone eyeing me, from top to toe and stop in my chest area. yeah, yoochun who sit on the corner of the room do checking on me, you maybe think i full with my self but he do checking on me.

"you look so energic walking around, fixing junsu's and mine, omo super cute " jaejoong looking at me and i just smile on him and respond "i'm just doing my job jaejoong-shi if you guys look horrible, the company willn't paying me and the worst is i will get killed by your fans " i said to him while give him a sulking look jokingly, i'm starting use to their way

" she have to fix mine but you do too jealous let her paying more attention on me " junsu said that to jaejong while push him away and jaejoong just laugh at him while he showing sulking face too like me

these boys look a like 5 yo kids when their togerther, ahahahaha, yoon ji unnie coming and once again check on them, so when the stage manager call them their ready. when this boys on stage they full of charm, their voice is a definition of perfect. they do rock the stage, they own it.

after the show, the boys walking down and change their clothes, junsu and jaejoong change their clothes to more comfy clothes because junsu only go to his musical rehearsal and jaejoong going back to recording studio working on some song, and yoochun change to other clothes for next schedule. he have to attent a movie premier. i help him to change to one of louis vuitton look from spring 2014, light brown leather jacket, with navy blue tshirt inside and grey pants also brown formal shoes and blue scarf i do copy run away look, and shock when he can pull it well. we ready to move from thi even place. the manager told them to take lunch together before separated to their personal schedule.

the manager make a reservation to a very nice korean bbq restaurant, i coming down to restaurant late, because i go to the small shop looking for a personal stuff like wet tissue or hand sanitizer. i never touch so much stuff like today, and i lil abit germ freak, so yeah, i cleaning my self all the time using it. after finish buying all i need i coming to the restaurant , they already separated, the staff and the jyj member. in jyj member table there is yoon ji unnie and manager oppa. maybe yoon ji unnie can see my lost face and calling me, ask me to sit with them. i sit between yoochun and manager oppa. the manager start asking about me

"yoon ji noona said you was living in UK ? why you coming here and why your nationality still korean ?"

"ah, because i korean, and born in here, but when i 8 my daddy took me and my mom move to london"

"oo. so what your family do there ? do you have other family in here ?" manager oppa keep asking me and i can see they all have a curious look on their face

"dad just normally working in a company, and mom just taking care of dad and me. i heard haraboji still in korea, but i cant remember, as far i know i dont have aunty or uncle"

"so now you stay alone ?" i nod my self answer his last question. "woah, actually that isnt good to let such a young and pretty girl like you stay alone, and you know, seoul is not that safety. but as you can see jyj project team dont have any girl staff. thanx to our mamber who such a lady killer" manager oppa explain to me while braking the cold atmosphare on a table and get everybody laugh "only yoon ji noona make it to stay so long with this team, out of her, girls only working for company, cant be JYJ project/ operation team, sorry can't suggest anyone to stay with you" he continue

"she can stay in my place, and maybe can help me to give a woman touch on my dessert-like pent house. my house look so heart breaking due to only man coming there " junsu saying cutely and make yoochun hit him and jaejong almost faint looking at his face and by the way he pouting while say it

" find a girlfriend, juseyoo!" yoon ji noona said to him. " guys i beg you, if you make this girl running away because anything such as, you breaking her heart or you make out or anythingg i dont care, you do have no stylish and -in-case-hairstylish for more than 5 month, its almost my due date, and i do taking care my baby for few month so i cant be there for you, this girl is the best one i can find, so please !" she saying

"noona, thats not our mistake if they want to hooking up with us " junsu said

"yeah, but you do flirt on them" yoon ji unni hit his arm lightly

"its okay for me to living alone, hehehe, i do can fight for my self, oppa" i talking to manager oppa and smiling

"wae wae u call hyung oppa and call us using formal form ?" junsu asking me 

"you 3 is my boss right ? how can i drop the honority ?"

"no, we do like a familly in here. so please call us oppa to, thats why we call him, manager hyung and her yoon ji noona" jeajoong told me

"nee- oppa" i say it shyly, and they giggle it.

"ommoooo- kyeopta" junsu say it.

" i personally like your work, your fast and really understand your place, also you can adapting well with the busy situation. and i like ur style" jaejoong told me. because i thought today gonna be busy so i wear shorts jeans and boy friend tshirt with docmac shocking pink boots 12 holes. and i using my small balenciaga in pink and sling that back so i can moving around freely.

"thank you, i'll try harder and do my best" answer him. after that the manager takes the bills and we moving from the restaurant. jaejong, yoon ji unnie and some guard heading to the studio with 1st car, junsu take 2nd car and some guard too. so i go with yoochun and the manager and some guard too, heading to next event.

"please stay with yoochun, i have to take some clothes for tomorrow and i have to go to doctor to check my self today" yoon ji unnie told me before separating. 

we're heading for next show, yoochun ready to walk in red carpet. he look so good. i'm happy about the clothes, sorry to say, but he look much cooler than the leader actor, he look sooooo fresh and charming. they watch the movie, and after that they have an after party too.

i go at the corner of the room, i dont really confident to stand here with my clothes, feel so wrong and i dont know anyone, the manager oppa minggle with other manager and so do yoochun, he look so cool ttalking with anyone on that room, i can see a lot  of famous people, they dress so well. i stay in the bar, drunk a couple of wisky-cola alone, and suddenly, " you pretty good handle alcohol " yoochun talking to me, he coming besides me.

"hahahaha" i laugh dryly " i can see i pretty much love alcohol" i say it

"wow, but alcohol not that good, especially to young girl when she have to take care her skin. her body." yoochun saying and looking at me deeply.

"really ? but i read in magazine taking wine before sleep help your body, but what ever it is i just love it " i grind at him and he can help to smile

"you know, i ever thinking to adopt a lil girl to be my sister or my daughter. you just as cute as i girl that i want " he touch my head and messing my hair 

"oh please, dont messing my hair. i almost died in here, full of shame because i look so lost and my clothes look so horrible in here" i said in a dramatical way and i give him frustration face and he laughing so free.

"no no, you dont look that bad, you still get much attention from man around here, they must be love your legs and your chest also your pretty face" yoochun talking in my ear like whispering, i can smell his body, manly feels and his voice enough to make all girl kneeing and begging for him.

i look around and i do can catch some eyes that looking on my chest, i told you im using oversize or boyfriend tshirt because i open 2 button, so yeah, you must be understand my point ... i'm not that tall but god do give me a bless by long legs and small torso area. and my , huff i can't say i love it or i hate it but my family do have a genetically C-cup . so yaaaaa, you can say it im quite blessed.

at 10 pm we left the party area, people say yoochun a party guy but today i can say he isn't. or maybe because there is no his close friends so he left early. in a car "hyung, drop key first before send me home. we cant let her go by bus at this hour"

"ok. where you stay ?"

"gyeongnidan"

"aa, not that far to my place in hannam, what a coincidence" yoochun saying

they drop me to my apt.

" wow quite a nice area " manager oppa saying

"thank you to drop me and see you tomorrow", im walking down from the car and bowing to them 

"byee" yoochun saying and they drive away

===========================================================================================================================

hope you guys like the story, and please leave some comment :)