MORE ABOUT KEY

WE BELONGS TOGETHER

 

When I get home, I dress my self up, and turn on my skype to call Jess, my japanese best friend that stay in london. we have same condition but lady Matusomo ( Jesslyn Matsumoto ), her self didnt want to touch japan again, thats why she is rarely going back to asia. i dont ask much about that. not my bussiness, nor I want to know.

i dress my self in oversize baseball uniform, rag and bone super skiny leather pants and doc mac boots but for party tonight, I prepare valentino runaway look, mini black dress with detail in white lace wrist and neck area with black T-bar pumps from FW 2013 collection. i bring my mini city balenciaga in black but also bring my lego clutch in neon green for party. hihihi, i dress my self well for tonight, JYJ have a party to attent, i dont want to look a like loss kids again. 

Jess online, she tell me anything, about my home condition. maybe you curious why my family dont know about me, that because i rarely see my parents. dad working so busy with his company, mom also help him, also hold many charities and so on. even in london, sometimes i stay in my own apt near my uni, coz i dont really like living in big home alone. and they still think im in africa with my class mate, jess say the africa team, didnt coming home yet. they must be add some more week.

"hey tell me anything! what happen in Korea" Jess tell me, i tell her anything, in clouding my accident and i just stay in park yoochun living room

"WAIT A SEC GIRL" she talk in high tone, "the one that we talking about is JYJ? they was a very famous korean team in japan rite?"

"they still" i correct her

"WOW!! what a cool stuff, so you like the guardian or the sweet one ?" she ask me again

"guardian ? sweet?"

"guardian the one that help you in accident or the sweet one that accompany you all day"

"oh please Jess, its kinda gross isnt it? we talk about my boss" we laugh, ah i miss this girl, then i tell her about the money after that i ended the call, i need to go to office

i drive yoocun lexus sedan, coming to c-jes area. ah coincidancely i see JYJ also arrive, they didnt go to salon first today. i walk near them, " annyong oppa " i smile and greet them

"hi!" junsu greet me and pat my head. JJ and Yoochun smile at me and walk in the building

they prepare to do dance routine, but before it start, yoochun say, "hyung, you have to try, Key have some stuff. pass out liquor" Yoochun tell JJ excited.

"what ? pass out liquor ?" Jae ask confuse

" yesterday when i drop her home, she ask me to drink, i ask what she have, and she show me that. so strong hyung, not that bitter, but stil too bitter for me, but really strong. no kidding" Yoochun explain to Jaae

"wow, that lil body drink well ?" Junsu in

"maybe someday we can try" Jae ended the convo and they start rehearsal. they working for their new song, asiand incehon song, only one.

I went into another room to come Yoon Ji Unnie. helped him prepare for the clothes that will be used JYJ today. Junsu is no musical show today, Jaejoong and Yoochun will attend VIP movie privew. after setting up some options for their clothing Ji Yoon unnie issued a kimono from a bag, and then she called me.

 

"Key, try using this" she gave a kimono, and she helped me to use it, she also told me to use geta. after that, Yoon Ji unnie tie my hair, so my neck and the top of my back could be seen.

 

after putting on a kimono to me, he led me to the room where JYJ dance practice, he shouted, "attention please, this is a new concept for a magazine photo shoot JYJ will do in Japan, next week," he said, pointing to me, then continue talking "Japanese history, you 3 will wear kimono too, then there are 3 or more female models who will wear kimono, just like Key "

 

I could feel all eyes look to me, from head to toe. it feels heavy to lift his head and look at their faces one by one, I felt shy. "Key, lift your head" Yoon Ji Unni said to me. I tried hard not to shame, raised her head.

 

Junsu walked over to me, and saw my face, smiled and said, "You sure you do a stylish and not a model? aigooo, very pretty would be difficult to keep you, but do not worry I will still keep my promise " he was standing right in front of me and looked at me from top to bottom.

 

"wow, Key, very surprised to see you dressed like this, very pretty. like a lady of a noble family in Japan.'s suited to you. the way you walk and stand truly perfect" Jae praised me.

 

Yoochun's eyes widened and he seemed no sentence he wanted to, because he seemed frozen in place.

 

I feel the staff and dancers talk about me, I would assume everything they say is a compliment. I smiled and dared to see them all

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOOCHUN POV

 

Oh my God, this girl really beautiful and interesting. Key stood near the door, ashamed to look at the room that also contains staff and dancers.

 

I want to walk towards she is and hugged her, she was very beautiful. "hug?" I asked myself. "no, I would start going crazy, she is a nobody, do not have a close relationship, just past 2 days together and I am looking forward to hug she is? I would have been mad"

 

I felt the desire to have this girl. just see it can cause a feeling of wanting to protect and love her. but she is not an ordinary girl, I can feel it, and she is not a girl who is crazy about JYJ and not that easy to be seduced. she is looks soft but hard on the inside. makes me admire her more.

 

"I first learned about Geisha and tea ceremony for the event on campus, representing one of the asian culture" Key explains to Junsu.

 

"ah, that's why you look good using the kimono" Junsu gave respond to the Key.

 

Key since the incident and Junsu looks very familiar. "whether the key like Junsu? ahhh ... I do not like to compete with Jae or Junsu"

 

"what if Key into one model?" I asked jokingly Yoon Ji noona.

"Nice try, Yoochun! I told you not to try any romance to the Key. I will be on maternity leave soon, so please ... "she said to me with a laugh of all the people in this room

 

"Aigo, uri Nonna very firmly this time" i pout my lips and laughed again

 

Key also laughed, she looked incredibly beautiful when she laughed, oh this is not right, I'm so in to her. This should not be.

 

we continue the practice, until time show at 5 pm. we prepared for today's schedule. Junsu left the c-jes menunju musicalnya place, I and Jae hyung towards salon prepares to attend the movie preview.

 

in the salon, after hair, we were dressed. "Oppa, you want to use which one? Sweeter and jeans or shirts in the past the outside wearing cardigans and jeans?" Key asking me. difficult to make a choice, especially when Key asked, I could only focus on her face, especially her lips.

 

"I would wear shirts and cardigans" I took the shirt and cardigan from her hands. then he gave me chino pants. after I wore it, she pick shoes and accessories. watches, necklaces and bracelets. I very rarely use excessive accessories, but this is suit my taste, simple.

 

then she helped to prepare Jae, choose accessories and shoes to wear. after we finished preparing, Yoon Ji Unnie once again checking our appearance. I can not find the Key, after helping Jae hyung she disappeared.