♛ Live with who? ♛

♛ ƒαѕнιση ρяιη¢єѕѕ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sixth chapter is in 

* Jessica's POV

* Donghae's POV

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

Character's in this chapter are:

    

Jung Jessica      Lee Donghae    

  

Mr. Jung Shin      

 

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

6th chapter It’s not love, I repeat not love

 

~* * * * * * * * * *~

ღ Jung Jessica’s POV ღ

          “Ladies and gentleman, please fasten your seat belts. Now we’re approaching to New York City, where the local time is 14:00. Personal television screens, footrests and seat tables must be stowed away and all hang luggage storied either in the overhead locker or under the seat in front. Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop and phones are turned off. We hope you had a pleasant flight. Please have a pleasant stay in New York City.”  I rubbed my eyes as I heard some noise which made me woke up.

          “Is the plane going to crash?” sleepily I asked in English making the man next to me to let out a chuckle. “Have you been drinking? Yes, the planes going to crash any minute.” He replied to me making me sit on the seat a little comfortably.

          “Crash, I see. CRASH?!?!” I cried out until I figured out what was going to happen. I turned around to him and saw him chuckling to himself. “Yah, ert. What do you think you’re doing? Trying to make me feel like a complete idiot? No one makes a complete idiot out of me except me.” I cried out and he reached towards me and smiled at me.

          “Wh-what do you want?” I asked him quietly and yet stutteringly. It was my first time a man making a move to me. Of course, while I was in high school no one liked me due to my arrogance and being the princess as well.

          “Sorry princess, I wasn’t the one who was making a complete idiot or fool out of you. It was you, yourself.” He whispered to me and smirked at me before reaching away from me. I felt like gaping at him.

          With a scoff I turned around and put on my seat belts. This is gonna be a long trip and I can see that.

 

~♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛~

 

          “I am sorry Mrs. Jung. You’re credit card doesn’t work.” The receptionist in the limo hiring place said to me making me feel like screaming. “Excuse me, I will be right back.” I said to her with a smile as I walked a little bit away from that place.

          I grabbed my phone which was in my stylish bag. Quickly I the phone and I felt like a tsunami and taken over my phone. “Texts, texts and more texts.” I grumbled to myself as I quickly tapped on the screen.

          “Hello my princess. What’s wrong?” Dad picked up the phone and asked me. “What’s wrong? You ask me what’s wrong. Why doesn’t my credit card work? What the hell is wrong with it? Did you cut off my credit cards even now?” I cried out and heard dad’s chuckle

          “It’s not funny dad, okay? Just stop laughing or whatever.” I cried out again. “Are you screaming in the middle of the airport?” dad asked me and I felt a little bit of annoyance when he said that.

          “What do you think? You were thinking i was screaming in the middle of the road or in the bathroom? Haha, look at me now i am laughing like hell.  Not funny dad, just tell me, did you?” I asked him again making him clear his throats. “Why yes, I decided that you’ve to work there get some money and then try to be you know organized rather than me organizing your stuff.” Dad replied making me go crazy.

          “Urgh, I hate you.” I cried out as I ended the call. I looked around hoping to see someone who can help me. “Ah him, where is that guy?” I mumbled to myself as I looked around the airport.

          I looked around and caught his blue jacket making me smirk to myself. I walked a little bit faster and grabbed my heal and threw it right to his head. “OUCH! Hey!” He turned around while rubbing his sore spot.

          “What was that for?” he asked me as he came close to me. “Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter