♛ Goodbye Seoul, Hello New York City ♛

♛ ƒαѕнιση ρяιη¢єѕѕ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second chapter is in Author's POV

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

Character's in this chapter are:

   

 Park ShinHye      Jung Yonghwa

    

      Song Jieun             Jung Yunho 

  

Jung Somin         Jung Hana

 Mademoiselle Sooyoung

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

2nd chapter (Goodbye Seoul, Hello New York City)

          “Shin Hye.” The young black haired girl turned around to face her friends with a smile on her face. “Yah, I got news.” Song Jieun cried out as she took the jacket from Shin Hye’s hand. Shin Hye shook her head a little as she sat on the nearby couch.

          “What is it?” Shin Hye asked her with a smile. “Read this, and then you will know the news.” With a grin Jieun passed an envelope and walked away leaving her with the letter of surprise.

          “Did you give it to her?” Hana asked Jieun quietly and she gave a thumb up. “How will she react is my question now.” With a smile Jieun replied to Hana as she stared at Shin Hye who was reading it.

          “We’re honored to accept you as a student to our Royal fashion institute. Hope to see you succeed in our Institute and be an awesome fashion designer. Good luck and our congratulations to you. WHAT?” Shin Hye cried out after reading the whole letter.

           Jieun and Hana busted into laughs and walked up to her to give a hug. “Waa, Shin Hye, you’ll be able to go to New York City.” Hana gave a hug to her and Jieun stared at her with a playful glare.

           “I envy you, you know that. Whatever, congrats Shin Hye. Make us proud.” Jieun chuckled as she congratulated. Shin Hye chuckled as she hugged both of them. “I am gonna miss you guys. Having fun around and goofing around with you guys. And yea don’t worry Jieun; I surely will be wearing your awesome designs while I am there as well.” Shin Hye replied as she hugged them.

          Three of them chuckled but their laughs went down the moment they saw their teacher. “Mademoiselle.” Three of them cried out as they saw her. Of course she was very strict indeed yet she is fun to hang out.

          “Ah, Jieun I have news for you. You should have got this with Shin Hye’s letter. Congrats both of you. Don’t you dare, let me down or embarrasses me. Chao.” Mademoiselle Sooyoung said to Jieun as she passed the envelope to Jieun.

          Jieun stared at it as if she got star struck. “Yah, what are you doing without opening it? OPEN IT FOR GODS SAKE!” Hana’s shouting made Jieun startle. “Oh? Oh yea right. Sorry. BUT WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING WHILE I SHOULD BE DYING WITH CURIOSITY?” Jieun cried out back at Hana.

          “Guys, focus. What we need to know is what’s inside this? Now Jieun shut up and open it would you?” Shin Hye cried out making everyone quiet. “Whoa, you’re awesome Shin Hye. Yea whatever. It says, we’re honored to accept you as a student to our Royal fashion institute. Hope to see you succeed in our Institute and be an awesome fashion designer. Good luck and our congratulations to you. OMG!” Jieun cried out the moment she finished reading.

           Shin Hye screamed and three of them got into a group hug while Mademoiselle chuckled at their stupid yet childish behavior. “Yah, you guys. I will be giving you the tickets so don’t worry okay?” Mademoiselle Sooyoung cried out through the shouting’s and screaming’s.  

          They ran towards her and hugged her. “Thank you Mademoiselle, we surely won’t embarrasses you or let you down.” Shin Hye cried out and Jieun nodded with happiness. Mademoiselle Amelia chuckled as she returned the hug to them.

          “Now you should be getting ready to go. What are you doing here? Get your ’s to the apartment, go now.” Mademoiselle pulled away from the hug and cried out making three of them run into the apartment.

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~

          “Jung Yonghwa!” Yonghwa who was concentrating on the photos from his laptop got startled by the roar. “Aissh, Hyung! why are you shouting so loudly?” Yonghwa cried out as he turned around to face Yunho who was grinning from ear to ear.

          “You need to see this. We’re getting transferred to New York. And yes, dad decided this. You’re l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter