♛ In New York with lost and found Best friend ♛

♛ ƒαѕнιση ρяιη¢єѕѕ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fourth chapter is in Author's POV

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

Character's in this chapter are:

 

   

      Song Jieun          Jung Yunho 

 

   

 Park ShinHye      Jung Yonghwa

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

4th chapter (I New York with Lost and Found best friend)

            Song Jieun stared at Yunho who was next to Yonghwa the photographer of Shin Hye. They both were sitting together in the plane while she was sitting next to Shin Hye. Sadly she let out a sigh. “What’s wrong?” Shin Hye sensed something was wrong and asked her.

            “Nothing Shin Hye, it’s just nothing. When do we have school by the way?” Jieun tried to change the subject by acting cheerful. But Shin Hye noticed the sudden change in her best friend. Shin Hye narrowed her eyes at Jieun.

            “I know something is wrong Miss, and you’re gonna tell me. What’s wrong?” Shin Hye asked her again and gave a reassuring smile at her. Jieun let out a sigh again and looked at Yunho. “He is the problem.” Jieun mumbled to herself luckily Shin Hye heard it but was confused.

            “You mean Jung Yunho, Mr. Jung Shin’s son? What about him? He is gonna be our CEO soon.” Shin Hye replied as she threw a look at Yunho who was discussing something with Yonghwa.

             “Well, remember I told you about me living in Seoul. But I had to change to America due to some reasons, and I had to leave my first crush and my best friend?” Jieun let out a sigh and asked Shin Hye who rested her back on the seat.

            “Yea. Wait, let me guess. This is the guy who was your first crush and your best friend? OMG this is news woman. Did you talk to him?” Shin Hye let out a low shout making Jieun to make her calm down.

            “Shush, yes I did talk to him. Unfortunately he doesn’t remember me. Or maybe he doesn’t want to bring me to his memories again. Anyways I tried talking to him in the office back then, and yea he doesn’t remember me at all. He was trying to ignore me.” Jieun replied to Shin Hye as she slouched onto the seat.

            Shin Hye did a ‘O’ and stared at Yunho with a smile. “He looks handsome and good looking too you know. And yea, great choice by the way, let’s just forget about them.” Shin Hye replied as she went back to her story she was reading.

            Jieun nodded her head as she looked around the plane. They were sitting in the first class with first class treatments given to them. “I think I need to go to the rest room, be right back.” Jieun said to Shin Hye and she gave a little nod at her without taking her stare from the story she was reading.

            Jieun chuckled to herself as she saw Shin Hye so lost in the story. She shook her head as she walked pass Yunho and Yonghwa’s seat who was chuckling to themselves. “Hey, I will be back. I need to talk about something with Shin Hye.” Suddenly Yunho broke the laughter and stood up to walk towards Shin Hye.

            Yonghwa felt his face flushing as he mentioned Shin Hye."Yea, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter