♛ Nice meeting you arrogant prince ♛

♛ ƒαѕнιση ρяιη¢єѕѕ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifth chapter is in

* Somin's POV 

* Kim Hyung Joong's POV

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

Character's in this chapter are:

      

Kim Hyorin      Kim Hyung Joong     Jung Somin

   

          Yoon Eun Hye               

  

Kim Roy

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

5th chapter (The arrogant prince)

 

~* * * * * * * * * *~

ღ Jung Somin’s POV ღ

I was scared, light almost flashed before my eyes. I couldn’t let go of him. I was hugging him tightly. “Uhm, can you let go of me now? I think I am out of breath.” Suddenly his voice startled me. I pulled away from him and turned around.

“Just pretend nothing happened okay?” I turned around and without facing him I said to him. “Uhm, yea whatever. You’re room is over there.” He replied to me as he pointed at a room. I nodded my head as I turned to walk towards the room dragging my luggage with me.

I bit my lower lips and kept on cursing myself for being such an idiot. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. Slowly I turned around to see the arrogant prince behind me following me. I stopped halfway and he stopped and looked at me.

“Are you following me or something?” I asked him quietly and carefully making him scoff at me. “As if I will.” He pulled out his arrogant yet poker face after scoffing at me. He walked away leaving me staring at him with jaw dropped. “Hello, arrogant prince.” I muttered under my breath dramatically as I walked towards the room which was situated near a beautiful big balcony.

“That’s your room over there, and yea this is mine. Don’t come out screaming in the middle of the night hearing stuffs because it must be a chipmunk.” I turned around startled to hear his voice out of nowhere again.

I felt like glaring at him. “I am not a scardy cat unlike you.” I cried out at him and muttered under my breath the last part making him frown at me. “Yea yea, sure whatever.” He mumbled to himself and walked into the room.

 

~♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛~

 

ღ That night ღ

“Whoo” I heard something which made me almost scream. I put on my blanket over my face and kept on praying quietly hoping it wasn’t a monster or anything. “Boohoo.” Again I heard the same voice which made me scream loud this time.

Without taking my blanket off my face, I ran out of the room screaming the out of me. “What’s going on?” I heard someone’s shouting making me grab the blanket over my face and screamed seeing Hyung Joong in front of me.

Both of us screamed until some other person came and cried out at us. “Would you keep it down? I need my beauty sleep.” We both turned to face a scary Hyorin. She had night cream over her face with some cucumbers on her eyes.

Hyung Joong grabbed me and hugged me till we both screamed. I pulled away from him and ran into my room and closed the door. I jumped onto the bed with my blanket and put on the blanket over my body and tried to sleep.

“Hey you okay in there?” I heard a slight knock with a muffle. I stood up and stared at the door. I grabbed a broom near the bedroom door and opened it to hit Hyung Joong. “Ouch! Hey watch where you hit.” He cried out as I hit his head.

“Oops, sorry. On the second thought do i need to even apologize? It was you wasn't it?" I asked him as i kept my hand on my hips. "What do you mean was it me?" He asked me back making me stare at him in annoyance "Was it you who made the noises in the middle of the night?” I glared at him as I kept the broom aside and kept on tapping my feet.

          He kept on rubbing his sore spot on the forehead. “Well, I don’t think it was me. Remember? The chipmunk?” he said to me with a smirk.

I threw my hands over my head as I walked back into my room and hit the door on his face in anger. “Grr, I feel like peeling his skin and make barbeque. Aissh, I am gonna go crazy for sure.” I mumbled to myself as I got into the bed frowning.

 

~♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛  ♛~

 

ღ Next morning ღ

“Morning Somin ah.” I heard a cheerful voice which interrupted my dreams. I groaned as I sat on the bed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter