♛ New York City, beware! The ice princess awaits you ♛

♛ ƒαѕнιση ρяιη¢єѕѕ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third chapter is in Author's POV

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

Character's in this chapter are:

    

Jung Jessica      Lee Donghae    

 

  

Mr. Jung Shin       Jung Yunho 

 Kim Taeyeon

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

3rd chapter (New York City, beware! The ice princess awaits you)

          As she entered the office, everyone’s stare will be on her. No one can ignore the ice princess. The ‘tuck tuck’ of her heels quiet down the loud office. Proudly, she kept her head high and walked towards the president’s office.

          “Phew!” everyone who held breathes they let it out, and the atmosphere feels comfortable again as usual. Just till she enters that will be.

          “Dad, what’s the meaning of this? Why are you sending me there and also with Krystal and Yunho oppa? Of all the people you just had to send me with them? Wow dad!” the young blonde threw the letter onto the president’s table and her father?

`          Well he kept on twirling around on his chair. He stopped and faced his fuming princess. “Honey, it’s not like the end of world. And this place Royal institute isn’t jail, it’s just a school. I want you to be a bigger and better fashion designer. Is it more to ask?” Mr. Jung Shin stood up and asked his daughter.

          She glared at her dad and threw a stare around the neatly arranged room. “What if I say I don’t want to go? What If I am bigger and better fashion designer you want me to be?” Jessica asked her dad in a more demanding and more carefully and slowly.

          “Well, I’m sorry cup-cake. It’s not possible for you to back down now. No can do, since you already got accepted.” Mr. Jung Shin replied to her with a sigh as he shrugged at her. He walked towards the door and before he could open it.

           “I’ll do anything to back down from this. Anything and I meant that.” Jessica slowly turned around to face his dad who had his back towards her. A small yet slow smile appeared on Mr. Jung Shin’s face. With a smile he turned around to face her.

           “Like anything, as in anything?” Mr. Jung Shin asked her with a small sly smile making Jessica step back a little bit and felt creeped out cause of his smile. “Fine, what is it? Just tell for god’s sake.” Jessica cried out in annoyance making Jung Shin to clasp his two hands together.

           “Marry the guy I show you.” Simply Jung Shin replied and stared at Jessica who dropped her jaw. “You gotta be kidding me dad.” She replied back making Jung Shin to shake his head. “Nop, I am not. Don’t worry it’s not like the end of the world as I said before. So deal?” Jung Shin replied with a sly smile.

           Jung Shin knows that his daughter won’t be able to do it. “Grr, you’ll pay for this. No I am not doing it. Fine you win, I lose. Are you happy now?” She mumbled to herself before she cried out at him. She stomped out of the office in anger.

           “Aissh, that old man.” She mumbled to herself as she ruffled her blonde bangs in anger. All the staffs in the office stared at her in surprise. Of course who dared to make a move on her? “What are you all looking at?” She cried out as she stomped out of the office, making everyone share a look with each other.

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~

           “But dad-” “No buts young man, the deal is on and you’re going to New York City so you can learn more about the fashion business and everything.” Mr. Lee So min cried out at his son who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter