♛ America, Here I am. ♛

♛ ƒαѕнιση ρяιη¢єѕѕ ♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First chapter is in Author's POV

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

Character's in this chapter are:

      

Kim Hyorin      Kim Hyung Joong     Jung Somin

Kim Roy

~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *~ 

1st chapter (America, here I am)

          “Ah, the wind on my hair, the sunshine on my face, this is the life.” The brunette mumbled to herself as she let out a sigh. She was on a cruise yet on the deck enjoying her lifetime and staring at the horizon being dramatic.

          “Excuse me miss? Do you have your id?” some security officer interrupted Jung Somin’s enjoying. “Aissh, what now?” Somin opened her closed eyes in frustration and turned around. “Omo, you scared me.” Somin stepped back a little in startle as she saw the officer staring at her.

          “Your Id please.” The officer again said to Somin yet so patiently. “Id, what Id is she talking about?” Somin mumbled to herself as she kept on staring at the officer. “It’s alright officer, she is with me.” Somin tilted her head to see a Korean woman in a fancy yet fashionable dress.

          Somin blinked her eyes. “Oh I am sorry Miss Zoe. Please enjoy the trip. My apologize once again Miss Zoe.” She replied right away to the girl respectively. Somin kept on blinking her eyes and rubbing her eyes. She couldn’t believe who was in front of her.

          “It’s-” “Looks like you’re new here. I’m Kim Hyorin, nice meeting you.” She introduced herself by interrupting Somin. Somin kept on staring at her from head to toe and her jaw dropped. She smiled at her not to be rude.

          “Nice meeting you too, but are you YGM companies-” “Yes, that would be me.” with a chuckle again she interrupted Somin making Somin’s eye wide. “Oh! I am sorry for being rude. I am Jung Somin.” She introduced herself in a hurry.

          “Oh! Are you Shinhwa companies Mr. Jung Shin’s daughter? It’s because you do look a lot like him.” Hyorin almost cried out as she heard her surname. Somin let out a weak chuckle. “I do get that a lot. Sadly no, I am not.” Somin replied to Hyorin and they both chuckled.

          “Hope I didn’t offend you. Oh this is my last stop. America here I come.” Hyorin gave a little cheer before walking away. Somin shook his head and let out a chuckle. “I never thought she was a girl like that. She’s so down to earth. Well this is awesome.” Somin mumbled to herself before grabbing her handbag and her suitcase.

          “Omo, are you also staying here in America?” Somin got startled as she turned to see Hyorin smiling brightly behind her back with her stylish suitcase and handbag. “Uhm yea.” Weakly Somin replied to her making Hyorin squeal.

          “That’s great.” Hyorin skipped towards Somin with a bright smile on her face. “One of my oppa is coming to pick me up. Wanna go with me or stay with me? By the way do you have  a place to stay? Do you need one?” Hyorin threw all the questions at Somin and Somin felt dizzy.

          “Whoa, one question at a time Miss Zoe.” Somin held her hand dramatically with a chuckle making Hyorin giggle like a two year old girl. “First, I have no place to stay but gonna stay at a hotel. Second, I don’t want to burden you and third, I would love to stay with you.” Somin answered all the questions in one breath making Hyorin stare at her.

          “Seriously? Somin ah, you’re not a burden to me. You can be with me as long as you want. Come on he is over there. And yes, he is really hot for some of my friends.” Hyorin pointed at some guy in suits near a limo. Hyorin dragged Somin towards the limo as like a kid dragging her toy.

          Somin shook her head and tidy up her hair. “Oppa, you came at last.” Hyorin screamed as she threw her arms around the guy in suit. “Aissh, you’re so annoying sometimes. Let’s hurry up since dad is waiting for us back at the Mansion.” The guy replied to Hyorin coldly yet rudely.

          “Who’s that?” the guy pointed at Somin making Somin frown. “Aissh, this guy. Why is he so rude and why is Hyorin nothing like him?” Somin mumbled to herself as she bowed to introduce herself.

          “Hello, I am Jung Somin.” She introduced herself and stood up while Hyorin ran up to Somin and threw her arms around Somin’s neck making her suffocate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter