EpiloguE~

Assigned To You-

Se Hun’s Diaries

Friday, February 14, 2014

“I’ll find you someday, Oh Se Hun…”

Those had been her last words before she slipped right out of my grasp, however much I tried to stop her from defying gravity. I should have known…should have made it clear to her that I liked her…There are many should haves, I know, but the result would be the same in the end. She would have to leave, or she’ll remain on Earth as a lonesome ghost, wandering about aimlessly for eternity. I wouldn’t want that to happen to her, even if it meant losing her.

And to think she had matched me up with this random girl fan of mine, saying she couldn’t leave me like this, broken and hanging, after the Hae Ri incident, when she was the one who did exactly that. My heart was already stolen, and yet she pushed another girl into my face! When that brat returns, I’ll torture her till she regrets it. I clenched my fist, recalling the anger and hurt when I read her farewell note and did exactly as she asked, since it was her order, only to find out that it was a blind matchmaking session. It kinda hurt just as much as that angel planning to leave without even a goodbye.

"Meet this person at the nearby bubble tea shop straight after school tomorrow. Promise me you’ll sit through the entire meeting and consider. "

It’s a wonder why I still kept the piece of offending sheet of torn notebook paper.

 

It’s Valentine’s Day again. My table is overloaded with cards and neatly-wrapped boxes of all sizes, but I have a dreading feeling, that none of them is from the person I truly like. Love. It’s surprising how I can fall head over heels for a girl I’d only met for a week or so. But you never know Love. It just happens. At times you don’t expect. For the person you never think of falling for. I guess when they say two who argue and fight all the time usually ends up together or closer, it is true, in my circumstance.

I sigh at the fully-loaded table, too lazy to even push them aside to make space for my stationeries and textbook. I slump in my plastic seat, staring blankly at our new teacher as she scribbles squiggly words down on the whiteboard.

My memory brought me back to the first day I met Aera, the angel-in-training who had accidently stumbled into my house while I had been bathing. I couldn't keep a small smile from surfacing on my lips as I recalled the beetroot-red cheeks of the embarrassed ‘angel’. That kind-hearted benefactor of mine who had brought my family back together-something I’ve wished for since my mother left me-and differentiating admiration from love.

The one I had fallen for wasn’t Hae Ri, never had been, but her, Kim Aera. I don’t know if she meant it when she said she’ll find me one day, but despite the six months that’s flew by in a blur, it had seemed so much like eternity to me, waiting for the only girl who had managed to capture my attention, and the only girl I don’t know if I can have back.

“Mr Oh Se Hun!” I jerked awake from my momentary flashback as the teacher rapped the board hard with her knuckles. I went for the contrite look as she huffed and motioned to the door.

“Class, we have one new transfer student. Miss Kim?” She called towards the door. We all glanced up curiously as a girl with stunning brown hair entered…

Whatever the teacher was saying next, I didn’t hear, for the girl before my very eyes seemed like a long anticipated dream. That soft hair that fell in waves around her face and cascading like a waterfall behind her back, that high cheekbones, and the pair of ruby lips I had kissed…

Her head rose, and her familiar eyes found mine instantly. We kept eye contact. Her lips curved attractively into a stunning smile as something along with electrical sparks passed between us as she made her way towards the abandoned seat beside me.

There’s no mistaking who she is, in spite of her longer hair and shy look. She’s back, just as she said she would, whole, unharmed and fully mortal.

My Aera.

The Actual Factual End-

 

=====

A.N.

EEE...!!! OMO OMG, it's finally, and sadly, done! Aww... A GIGANTIC THANK YOU!!!! to all of my readers, supporters etc. I can't thank you enough for reading this storyXD Saranghae~ (But still...Somebody spam the reads please T^T)

I hope you guys out there are happy with the ending...I'm not really a fan of happily never afters, so...I can't bear to write an angst.

BTW, do you guys think I should have a 'sequel' to this series? If it's a yes, I suspect it'll be about Cheyenne's diaries or something. Comment below, people, will you? It'll be a favor ^^ I have other stories too...Just longer and thus, currently incomplete.

I HEART YOU PPL!!! 0U0

XOXO, MB~