He's Just Psychic like That

My Fish[y] Oppas

CHAPTER NINE ; 

[ Kim Sul Hee's point of view ]

___________________

Yes, I sadly missed school. I never miss school, I always arrive early. Hopefully nothing important will be discussed today, or I'm definitely in trouble when it comes to tests.

 

"So now what, oppa?" I asked Sae Won expectantly.

 

"I guess you have to visit Umma and Appa." He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out some money. 'This may be enough for your trip to their house."

 

"May be enough?!" I said, astonished. "Oppa!"

 

"Well, Sul Hee, I'm off to work! Take care!" He nodded at Block B and then left. I still can't believe he just left like that. He didn't even look properly dressed! He was only wearing a plain white T-shirt and green basketball shorts. What kind of job requires that uniform?!

 

I sighed and stared at my money still in my hand. "I guess I'm going to have to visit my parents. Does anyone want to come with me?"

 

"I'll go, like I said earlier." U-Kwon volunteered. The rest of Block B just stared at me like I was crazy for even asking.

 

"The rest of you aren't coming?" U-Kwon pouted when he realized he was the only one coming.

 

"U-Kwon, just wait a second while I get ready, okay?" He nodded and I headed to my room to change.

 

I closed the door and chose a simple outfit, consisting of a red hoodie and black skinny jeans. What can I say? I'm not a very dressy girl. 

 

I walked out of my room and the television for the rest of Block B, who were staring blankly at it. "Here." I took the remote control and handed it to Zico. "I hope you know how to operate a TV. Don't break it!"

 

I'm not sure if he heard me though, since he was too busy watching the screen. I motioned for U-Kwon to follow me, and I opened the door for him.

 

"Don't trash the house you guys, okay?" I called from the kitchen while grabbing my lanyard with the apartment keys. "Lock the house or something! Be normal!" I stopped talking and shut the door, knowing they probably weren't listening anyhow.

 

"I feel like I forgot something." I told U-Kwon as we stood awkwardly outside of the front door. "Ah! I forgot the money-" I turned around  to open the door.

 

"Hey, Sul Hee." Zico opened the door as I was holding onto the doorknob, causing me to lurch forward and almost bump into his chest. 

 

"W-What?!" I exclaimed after straightening myself up. "What do you need?" My heart was suddenly acting like it had a shot of caffeine, since it started beating like crazy.

 

"Nothing, you just forgot your money." He shoved the money onto my hand while grinning. "Have a fun trip!" He said, then shut the door in my face.

 

Dazed, I turned around and started walking down the stairs with U-Kwon. He started talking, but I wasn't paying attention. The only thing that passed through my mind was, 'How the frappuccino did Zico know?!'

___________________

NOTE ;

Yes, the ending was my bad attempt at coffee humor. Don't hurt me please! *cowers under a table* Anyway, Sul Hee and U-Kwon are on a fantastic journey to her parents' house! I wonder what awaits ahead? (; Doesn't the crazy title of this chapter make sense now? I hope it does! (^_^) That's the only thing I could think of, haha. Yes, I am not exceptionally skilled in the process of title making. *sighs* Oh well, I hoped you enjoyed this update~!