Robber Oppas

My Fish[y] Oppas

CHAPTER EIGHT ; 

[ Kim Sul Hee's point of view ]

___________________

"SUL HEE!" My eyes suddenly flew open as I heard my brother calling loudly for me.

 

"What happened oppa? What's wrong, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I ran out of my room.

 

"There's robbers, Sul Hee!" He was referring to my seven fish, who were calmly sitting on the leather couch again, talking to each other. "Call 119, hurry!" He was cowered behind a wall in the hallway, a book in his hand.

 

I burst out laughing as he grabbed my arm. "Be careful, Sul Hee." He then pushed me towards them. "Good luck!"

 

"Hey," I walked up to them and grinned. "Good morning, Block B oppas." 

 

"Why are you calling them oppas!" I heard my brother hiss viciously. "If you're not going to do anything, then I will!"

 

Sae Won suddenly out dashed from behind the wall and threw his book... at Zico's face.

 

"What was that for?" Zico asked angrily. "Where the hell did this book come from?" He held up my brother's manga.

 

I pointed towards my brother, who whispered, "Sul Hee, you traitor!"

 

"Sorry,  Zico." I apologized. "My oppa hasn't exactly met you all yet." I pulled my brother next to me and they introduced themselves.

 

"So who are they?" Sae Won asked bluntly. "What is their relationship with you? Are they your boyfriends?"

 

"No!" I exclaimed. "They're my fish, oppa. Remember the bet?" 

 

"WHAT?! You're kidding me Sul Hee," He started laughing. "You expect me to believe that?"

 

"I'm not kidding." I pouted, and he ruffled my hair. 

 

"Of course you are." He smiled. "Where did you hire them?"

 

"Wha-! Hire them?" I gave him a look like he was crazy. "I just told you that they were my fish, oppa! They transformed into humans."

 

"Are they going to be living with us!?" Sae Won screeched. "I can't cook for all of them, there's not enough food in the house."

 

"Oppa, I thought you were going to get me my own place?" I punched his shoulder.

 

"Sul Hee, I was playing around." His tone wasn't playful anymore. "For that, I think you'll need to ask Umma and Appa youself."

 

My face froze. I didn't want to ask Umma and Appa. They live on the... richer side of Seoul, while oppa and I live on the middle class side. I guess I forgot to mention about my parents, and that I lived in Seoul, South Korea. I don't like talking about my family anyhow.

 

No, my parents aren't owners of large companies or anything like that, but they are a bit on the rich side, and tend to like showing it. I luckily got to move out with oppa when he was able to, but he's ... struggling with financial business right now.

 

My shoulders deflated as U-Kwon got off the couch and gave me a small hug. "We'll go with you if you want." He suggested as my face lit up.

 

"Really?" He nodded solemnly.

 

"Fish always stick with their owners." He held my hand and gave it a squeeze.

 

I smiled until I caught sight of the clock. "Oh crap! It's 7:57!" I shot an annoyed glance at Sae Won. "There's only three minutes left until school and you didn't remind me?!" I took my hand out of U-Kwon's to dramatically run it through my hair.

 

He shrugged carelessly. "I didn't want to ruin the moment."

 

"And why didn't my alarm clock wake me up?" I wondered.

 

"Oh!" P.O spoke up. "There was this annoying beeping noise at 5 this morning, and I didn't want it to wake you up, since it woke me up. So I took out the plug of the beeping contraption and went back to sleep!" P.O grinned while Sae Won looked at me and started laughing like crazy.

 

I just really wanted to face palm at that moment.

___________________

NOTE ;

Poor Sul Hee, hehe. P.O was sweet, but it ended up backfiring. (^_^) Did I mention she also has a sister? *cough* You didn't hear that! *cough*

slowbutsure - Hello there! Thanks for commenting! :D