Am I Hallucinating?

My Fish[y] Oppas

CHAPTER SIX ; 

[ Kim Sul Hee's point of view ]

___________________

I stifled a yawn as I got up from my bed. I rubbed my tired eyes and checked the clock. It was only 6:00 pm. 

 

I left my room and decided to watch some television in the living room. But I stood still when I saw 7 boys sitting and talking on the leather couch. Am I hallucinating? I thought. Or am I going crazy? They weren't there before... I was sure I was alone in the apartment.

 

I rubbed my eyes, but they were still there, and now they were quiet and looking at me. "Who are you?" I asked them unsurely. 

 

"We're Block B, your group of fish." One with red hair piped up. "I'm B-Bomb, by the way."

 

"M-My fish?!" I said. I dashed back to my room and checked the fishbowls. There were no fish in the fishbowls, nothing but water, plants, and gravel. No way. Could it be...?

 

I walked to the living room and rubbed my eyes once again. "So you were my fish... Could you all introduce yourselves?"

 

"I'm still B-Bomb." The red haired one called.

 

"No way, idiot." said one while smacking B-Bomb on the head. "I'm Lee Taeil. Call me Taeil."

 

"No way, idiot." mimicked another one while smacking Taeil on the head. "I'm U-Kwon. We tend to be violent, sorry. It's our nature as Siamese Fighting Fish." I nodded as they continued introducing themselves.

 

"Jaehyo." smiled one with chocolate brown hair.

 

"Kyung, here." Kyung flashed me a peace sign.

 

"P.O, the youngest one." He grinned at me.

 

"And I'm Zico, the leader. I thought you'd know our names by now." He questioned me.

 

"Sorry." I said while shaking my head. "I was busy with school."

 

"I noticed." Zico replied dryly. "You also have an interesting brassiere."

 

"So you all were watching me that one day?" I asked while eyeing all of my 'fish'.

 

"There was nothing else to watch." They all replied while Zico added a smirk. "It was either you or the fish next to me!" They responded at the same time. How weird and uncomfortable.

 

"So what do you all want to eat?" I tried changing the topic.

 

"Not fish flakes!" Kyung groaned. "I'm tired of flakes. If only humans fed us better tasting food." The rest of Block B murmured in agreement.

 

"Do you want eggs?" I suggested, walking to the kitchen while they all followed me. "Eggs look like this." I removed the paper towel over the eggs Sae Won cooked awhile ago.

 

"They're not... fish eggs, right?" P.O asked suspiciously. "We may be somewhat violent, but we're not cannibals."

 

"No." I shook my head. "Chicken eggs. You may try some if you want." They all ripped out some edges of the egg and tasted it.

 

"This is way better tasting than fish flakes!" Kyung said happily. "Can you make me my own?" The rest requested the same.

 

I nodded and started cooking for them, while they took their seats at the table.

 

Crap, I still can't this believe is happening. I thought. I turned around to see them watching me cook. How awkward. And I never knew there was enough seats for them at the table. Maybe I haven't been paying attention.

___________________

NOTE ;

Woah! I managed to write another chapter! Yay~! (^_^) By the way, comments are <3! And a brassiere is a fancier term for a... well. You should know, since I bolded, underlined, AND italicized it. If you don't know by now, then... I'll just smile and hope you get it soon. (^0^)

kakaibii - Whaddya' mean something's going on with her brother? Explain, please? (o_o) Is it something nasty?! Hehe. xD And, I swear I'm not stalking you. I didn't know Woohyun was your Infinite bias! Maybe it's... it's... magic~! :D Just kidding, but I really didn't know, haha. I think this chapter confirms she did walk into the room shirtless. What erted fishies, looking at her. -rolls eyes-