Naughty Fish!

My Fish[y] Oppas

CHAPTER FIVE ; 

[ Kim Sul Hee's point of view ]

___________________

We safely arrived the front of my oppa's apartment. "Thank you oppas, for walking me here." I said while bowing. "Do you both want to come inside for a drink?" 

 

They both nodded, and I opened the door with the keys on my lanyard. "Come in, come in." I urged them.

 

We walked inside the apartment, and the lights were off. Oppa must've turned them off. I thought as I turned the lights on.

 

"Nice place." Sungyeol commented while he looked around.

 

"Where is your oppa, though?" Woohyun asked me worriedly.

 

"He's off somewhere hanging out with his friends." I shrugged as I headed into the kitchen to get them some water. "It's okay, I'm used to it."

 

"Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you?" Woohyun said as I came back with the water.

 

"No, it's fine." I smiled while I handed them their drinks. "Thank you again for walking me home."

 

"No problem." Sungyeol said while giving me a thumbs up. "This may seem random, Sul Hee, but do you have any pets?"

 

I thought for a second. "Well, does a fish count as a pet?"

 

He nodded at me and I led them to my room. "I have 7 fish in here."

 

After I opened the door and the lights, Sungyeol and Woohyun looked my fish in awe.

 

"They're awesome!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Are they exotic or something?"

 

I fidgeted due to his question. "You could say that."

 

"Sul Hee!" I heard Woohyun say loudly.

 

"Yes?" I said, turning around.

 

"There's something in my eye! Is it water? Oh, I don't know, but I think something squirted!" Woohyun's eyes were closed shut as I quickly grabbed a towel handing on my chair and handed it to him.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked unsurely while dabbing his eyes. 

 

"Sul Hee!" Sungyeol suddenly called me.

 

"What happened now?" I said, walking up to him. Sungyeol pointed to a fish flipping and jumping crazily in it's fishbowl.

 

"What's wrong with this one?" He questioned me, studying the fish closely. 

 

"I don't know." I answered honestly.

 

"Sungyeol, we should get going." Woohyun suggested after wiping his eyes. "We're bothering Sul Hee. Sorry about that, and thanks for the water, Sul Hee."

 

"Oh, we have to go now." Sungyeol said sadly as I led them both to the front door.

 

"Bye, Sul Hee!" They both said as they left and I locked the door.

 

The apartment was now oddly quiet. I sighed. 'I wish I could have some more companions.' I thought as I went back to my room to take a nap.

 

___________________

NOTE ;

Heheh. I felt like writing today. Yay, no writer's block! :D Hope you enjoyed this update! And guess what, I wrote more Extra Stuff! Writing the 'Extra Stuff' is super duper fun, by the way. (^_^) I'll try writing another chapter, if I can. (:

___________________

 

 EXTRA STUFF ; 

[ No one's point of view ]

___________________

"Hyung, don't you think those fish were... weird?" Sungyeol carefully asked as they were hanging out with the rest of Infinite.

 

"Yeah." Woohyun replied as he unconsciously rubbed his eye. "I think a fish purposely spit some water and their food into my eye."

 

Sungyeol laughed at him while he glared back. "Don't tell anyone about that, okay?"

 

'Stupid fish.' Woohyun thought to himself. 'Some of the food is most likely still in my eye... If only I could sanitize my eye without getting blind!'

 

Woohyun grimaced while he thought of unclean water. He unconsciously rubbed his eye again, while Sungyeol watched him amusedly and snickered quietly to himself.