A Double Date?!

My Fish[y] Oppas

CHAPTER FOUR ; 

[ Kim Sul Hee's point of view ]

___________________

[ A week later... ]

I cared for the Betta fish for a whole week, not noting any changes. Sure, they grew exceptionally bigger, but I didn't note anything special.

 

Notice the disappointment in my thoughts? I trudged out of my room after staring at the fish for who-knows-how-long. I sat on a chair in the kitchen and plopped my head on the table, hearing my brother cooking.

 

"Anything happen, Sul Hee?" Sae Won teased me while frying some eggs.

 

"Stop it, oppa." I complained, while resting my chin on my arms. He laughed at my frown and continued to cook.

 

"Okay Sul Hee, here's your dinner." He set the eggs on a plate in the middle of the table. "I know it's only 3 o' clock, but I need to meet up with my friends for some... business." 

 

I nodded at him while he headed to his room to go change. I have to stay home again... alone and bored. Suddenly, my home phone rang, and I picked it up.

 

"Hello?" I said.

 

"Sul Hee!" I heard Ki Kwan say excitedly. "Want to go on a double date with me?"

 

"Sure." I said absentmindedly. "Where at?" 

 

"I'll text it to you on your phone. See you there!" She hung up, while I stared at the phone.

 

That's when reality hit me hard. "Crap! I have a date... I need to get ready!"

___________________

"Hey!" Sul Hee spotted me walking. "You dressed well." She commented on my outfit.

 

"Thanks, you too." I replied slowly. "So where are we heading?"

 

"Club Zero." She said excitedly, pointing to the neon sign. "They're in there, waiting in one of the rooms."

 

We [ somehow ] made it past the bouncer into a very lively club. It reeked of alcohol, and my mind flipped. No alcohol, Sul Hee. I sternly reminded myself. I don't want to go crazy again.

 

Sul Hee pulled me into a room, with two boys sitting and talking to each other.

 

"Meet Sungyeol and Woohyun." She introduced the two boys to me. They stood up and waved. "Boys, this is Kim Sul Hee, my best friend." She grinned and stood next to Sungyeol. 

 

After introductions, we sat on the couches, Ki Kwan suddenly having a random conversation with Sungyeol about socks.

 

"Hello, Woohyun." I said meekly, looking at his face. He smiled, and we started talking about information about ourselves. I learned he was 20, and his birthday February 8. He doesn't even look 20, and now I'm a bit embarrassed since I forgot to say oppa.

 

"Sul Hee, can you call me oppa?" He suddenly asked while we were conversing. A smile twitched at my lips. 

 

"Sure, oppa." He grinned happily and patted my hair.

 

"You're cute. And you have soft hair." I blushed a little.

 

"Hey, Sul Hee!" Ki Kwan called at me. "Can-"

 

Suddenly the door burst open and a blonde guy with a cute face walked in. He was obviously displeased, at the sight, and he mainly stared at Ki Kwan.

 

"Ki Kwan, I know you're mad at Jun Hyung, but you can't be like this." He reached for her arm, but she suddenly latched onto Sungyeol.

 

"Stop it, Yoseob!" She hissed viciously. "He's the one who decided to embarrass me! Please stop defending him and get out!" So this was the 'heavy Yoseob' that Ki Kwan was talking about? They continued bickering, Ki Kwan continually telling him to get out.

 

However, Yoseob ignored her, and instead grabbed Ki Kwan and flung her over his shoulder. "Put me down, I'll walk." She said after struggling a bit, and he hesitantly put her down. "Sorry, Sul Hee. I have to go." She said to me before leaving through the door.

 

I exchanged looks with Woohyun and Sungyeol. "What was that?" Sungyeol asked me after a long silence.

 

"I have no idea." I said. "Well, I guess we're done now. I'll go home." I stood up, and both of them stood up as well. 

 

"We'll walk you home." They said together, and we all left Club Zero.

___________________

NOTE ; 

Those were 'special appearances' from Infinite and BEAST. (: This foreshadows other potential fan fictions I have. (^_^)  Isn't that exciting? Guess what? There's extra stuff down below if you want to read it. Isn't extra stuff awesome? :D

___________________

 

 EXTRA STUFF ; 

[ No one's point of view of the walk back home ]

___________________

"Hyung, we didn't even get to drink alcohol." Sungyeol complained quietly to Woohyun.

 

"Stop complaining because some boy cuter than you took your date." Woohyun teased Sungyeol.

 

"Wha-! Hyung, that's not true!" Sungyeol said. "I'm very cute. I'm bursting with cuteness! I am cuter than him!"

 

"Sure." Woohyun rolled his eyes and walked next to Sul Hee, leaving Sungyeol behind him.

 

"Both of you, wait!" Sungyeol yelled at Sul Hee and Woohyun, making both of them turn around and stop walking.

 

"Aren't I... cute?" He pouted and batted his eye lashes.

 

"No." Woohyun snorted.

 

"Yes." Sul Hee grinned and pinched his cheeks. "Adorable and cute." She turned around and continued walking. "Come on, my oppa's apartment is somewhere nearby."

 

They walked behind Sul Hee again, Woohyun pouting while Sungyeol stuck his tongue out. 

 

"Hyung, I told you I was cute!" Sungyeol bragged.

 

"Shut up and please keep on walking."