ITS STILL HARD

Let It Rain

 

[Juillet’s POV]

 

Wow.. finally South Korea, we here! Im surprised to see this place.. the airport..

We lended at Incheon airport.. its been a long time after we moved to Canada.

 

“Even the airport s so amazing now” i just talk to myself while  looking around.

 Its daebak!

Im sure that Korea has changed much more than bfr.

 

“Do u hungry?” my brother asking me. He looked around, maybe he s looking for a place to eat.

 

I just nodded.

 

His touched his lips with the index finger and still looked around. “How about that place? Japanese style. Wanna eat sushi?” he pointed to japanese restaurant.

 

I just nodded at him.. im hungry and tired but so excited

 

 

“Okay lets eat!” he pushed me in the back so i go faster.

 

We eat in Japanese restaurant and after that someone came to pick us, she s staff at the hospital that my brother gonna worked later.

 

Then we arrived in our new house, actually this s official residance provided to all doctors from abroad. So this s not really our house.

 

But i love this house.. its big, very board and we have advanced facilities and furnishings. Its great!

 

Fortunately we can speak Korean very well, so the staff isnt hard to tell us about the facilities in this area and blablablabla... everything. She also tell me wheres my new school.

 

After that, the staff going home and we were get some rest bcs tommorow i had going to my new school and my brother going to the hospital for worked.

 

******

Knock..knock...

 

“Jui.. weke up! Its morning already.. u had going to school” my brother knocking my door and tell me behind the door of my room

 

I woke up and walking to the badroom..

 

Take a shower, brush my teeth, washing my face and get ready with my new school uniform. I never wore the school uniform bfr. In Canada we wear  free dress.

 

“I look prettier on this school uniform hehe” i looked myself on the mirror and smiled. This s the first time i said that i look pretty when i wear somethin.

 

“Jui, lets have breakfast first” my brother call me from the kitchen

 

I come out of my room and sat down at the dining table

 

“Tadaaaaaa! This s cheese toast in the style of Chef Julien” my brother smiled strangely and look at me.

 

I just looked at him with a puzzled face and dilated eyes. Whats going on with him in this morning?

 

He stop smililing like a strange person and quite for a while..  “U have to respond to me, Jui.. I’m ur brother, oppa, kakak, frère and dont ever think if im a strange people” I just said it on my mind a few second ago. Its kinda like he had a sixth sense abilities. Wow.

 

I just continue eating my cheese toast in the style of Chef Julien and went to scool after that. He drove me to my (new) school.

 

And guess, in my first day I’M LATE... i still dont know about school scedule.

 

I searching for my (new) class and knocking the door. Knock.. knock..

 

“Yes, come in” someone with a soft voice allow me to entry the class. I opened the door and entry the class. I saw a women with neat short haircut and wearing pink shirt and also black blazer sit on teacher chair.

 

“New student? Why u late in ur first class?” she looked at me sharply with slightly higher voice.

 

What happens with the soft voice that i heard earlier? I asking myself. I just bowed without saying anything. Its an apologize from me.

 

“Hm next time, please dont be late and please introduce ur self” she smiled at me

 

I stood in front of class and looked down without saying anything.

 

“I said u can introduce ur self” she touched my shoulder.

 

I still didnt say a word and class became silent.. they r waiting for me to introduce myself.

 

I just had to introduce myself than finish. I could sit. Why i cant? Oh come on! Hm however i should do this.

 

“M-m-my name is Juillet Kang. But u can call me J-jui. I-i-im f-from Canada” idk why i feel nervous i even still looking down. I look at the floor when i introduce myself -___-

 

“Okay, u can sit on an empty seat in the corner by the window” she smiling and let me to sit.

 

I just sit on my table and pull out my notebook. I think its hard for me to change.

 

From the first i just a nerd and have no confidance.

 


 

i hope u guys like this chapter more then i.

i think it s a weird story -___-

and really bad bad bad d bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad....

hiksss T.T