OLD STORY RE-STARTED

Let It Rain

 

 

[Juillet’s POV]

 

I still stayed at class..

 

Actually I’m…..

 

Krukk.. krukk…  hm .. I think worms in my stomatch began to call…

 

I hold my belly.. I’m hungry..

 

“Ugh.. I shouldn’t be hungry now.. please just hold for a while”  I spoke slowly while still hold my stomach..

 

Close my eyes… please go hungry.. go.. goooooooo away.. I wont eat.. im not hungry.. so please just go..

I just talking in my mind..

 

“Ja.. Bananamasyo.. u r hungry right?” someone standing beside my desk and give me this banana milk..

 

oh wht should I do.. take it? I don’t this person but I to scared to see his face..

 

“Geunyang bada!“  he put the banana milk on my table..

 

i still quite and look at the banana milk on my desk..

 

I stand up and keep looking down then walking out of the class leaving that boy.. idk him, im scared now.. *Over*

 

Maybe if I feel hungry I should going to the canteen.. there s nothing to fear.. I just have to sit down and eat my meal then go back to the class.. yea.. lets eat!

 

I decided to go to the canteen.. however I’ve had outside..

 

I chose to sit in the corner ner the flowerpot.. there s quite.. perfect place for me..

 

After taking my food I sat in my earlier choice and eat my meal… hm,yummy.. I think everything s so good if we r hungry..

 

“Heyhey….. Do u know guys! A girl named Juillet Kang s a nerd! She s always get bullied even bfr she moved here.. she called by everyone there “Trash”.. who s not bullying her isn’t cool and can not be my friends! And the thing that u guys should rembered is.. who s not bullying her will get bullied! ! She he’ll made our school name tainted if we let her in our school! Remember that!ahh…  Just info, she s a new student in our school, she s from Canada.. she s from the same class with the one of BAP gang! Lets started!”  

someone shouted loudly, everyone in the canteen s silent and listen her carefully.. I heard that too.. and I feel some people started to look at me..

 

“Oh she s there! Hoho welcome “Trash”!...” and now I feel if everyone in the canteen look at me..

 

God please, what it s? bully? Me?  This like we come out of lion hole but came back into the crocodile pit. I even don’t know that girl who give them instruction to bullying me..

 

I heard they started talking about me.. I still looking down.. I stand up and go from the canteen without a chence to spend my food..

 

“Wooooooooo!!! Woooooooo!!!”  they shouted and throwing food at me..

 

Im going back to the class and smoothed my hair.. I still keep looking down *as u know I never lift up my head*

I feel like I wanna cry.. my first day at my new school is like a nightmare..

Its like the old story begins again.. hufftt

 

Why the world s so cruel and unfait to me.. why the world s always painful for me.. why the world must be scary for me..
I think after I moved here, South Korea  my life could be better, but not..instead better but it s more worse, bad, cruel.. huh.. God please..  

 

[Jongup’s POV]

 

I keep  looking at her from my seat and keep asking myself.. why she keep quite..

 

why she never lifted her head and why her hair s always covering her face since from earlier and blablablabla….. that questions is keep speening in my head..

 

“Kruk.. krukkk” I heard a voice.. sound of the hungry stomatch? But I’m not hungry…

 

I see that girl hold her belly.. ah that s the sound of her stomach.. I think she s hungry..

 

I stand up and go to the canteen. Bought a banana milk for her and then back to class.. I look at her, she still hold her stomach..

 

Whats wrong with this girl? Why don’t she go out and buy some food for her..

Yea actually I already bought this for her.. I stand beside her table..

 

“Ja.. Bananamasyo.. u r hungry right?” I give her banana milk that I bought

 

What? She just quite? I don’t understand wit this girl. At least if she doednt want it she can look at my face then say “No thanks” but I know she s must be really hungry, she just shame to take this..

 

“Geunyang bada!“  I put this banana milk over her table

 

She still wont take this? She just quite and never look at me

 

 

She stand up then…………….. just go and leave me in the class..

 

What? It s…… is she ignored me? Oh cham…. Whats wrong with that girl.. I just wanna hel her actually.. ckckck..

 

[Minhee’s POV]

 

“Girls…. Im seriously.. we should bullying that girl!” the other girls still don’t understand what im talking about and what exactly I mean..

 

“Bullying her? Do u know that girl? What happened? Is she emberass u infront of the others? Minhee-ya.. u should think about it! We should not if we have no reason!” Dahyun *the one of my member* advised me, she patted me on the shoulder.

 

What? With no reason? Ofc I HAVE A REASON WHY I WANT TO BULLYING HER!!

She’s trying to draw Jongup attention! U must be get upset if ye be me..

 

“ofc I have a reason why! Okay honestly I really don’t know her, but she s trying to draw Jongup attention!” I said in high voice. Im so mad!

 

“Minhee-ya.. that’s not the prob… from the first Jongup s never looking at u even just once and u know that right.. please minhee don’t do anything stupid! Back to ur mind! Stop stop punishing the others only bcs personal reasons.. and stop expecting the impossible thing.. jongup will never watching u.. I said bcs I love u.. ur my friend.. ur our captain!” she told me like a crazy.. I don’t need her advice.. I just want Dahyun and the other girls to agree.. I just want the to agree!

“Ah.. u guys didn’t want to help me? Okay I’ll do this bty myself… I’m going to make her life ruined! And jongup, I think he like me too.. I’m cheerleader captain and I have so many fanboys! Remember that!” I went from there, im so mad! But suddenly Dahyun take my hand..

“huft.. I cant believe this! Okay, arasoyo! What should we do know?” she smiled at me.. ah not just her but the others to.. they are smiled at me and agree with me now…

 

“Really? Jinjja? Asag! Simple, lets searcing for her and tell everybody.. haha.. lets start!” I smirk and lead them..

 

I know its cruel but how can I do.. she started it first..

 

We searching for her.. and finally…..

 

“Minhee-ya… she s in the canteen!” Dahyun told me..

 

“Lets go there!”

“Heyhey….. Do u know guys! A girl named Juillet Kang s a nerd! She s always get bullied even bfr she moved here.. she called by everyone there “Trash”.. who s not bullying her isn’t cool and can not be my friends! And the thing that u guys should rembered is.. who s not bullying her will get bullied! She he’ll made our school name tainted if we let her in our school! Remember that!ahh…  Just info, she s a new student in our school, she s from Canada.. she s from the same class with the one of BAP gang! Lets started!”  I shouted loudly.. and suddenly everybody In the canteen be quite.. and listen to me carefully.. even some people start to looking at her.. hahaha

 

“Oh she s there! Hoho welcome “Trash”!...” I applaud and now everybody s looki ng at her!

 

I’m pretty sure she s feel like wanna cry now.. hahahahaaa..

 

Everybody must bullyingher.. I think Oriana s right! Maybe she s born to bullied, to forgotten, to be a “Trash” this has just begun poor baby… I have a lot of surprises for u….

 

But w-what? She stand up? Is she going to fight back? ….

Wait… she just go out? I knew, she’ll never fight back hahaha… that s a miracle if she can fight back… lol

 

“Wooooooo! Woooooo!!!!” the others shouted at her and throwing some food at her….

 

Uuuhhhhhh.. I know im too much.. its nothing… I still have so many surprises more than this.. just wait gurl..

 

I wink my right eye and feel very satisfied..

 

“She just go.. keep going guys! Lets get her out of here to keep our school clean from the “Trash” wohhh!” wow I feel so fresh and happy after bullying her.. I laughed..

 

Just go out of here and went away from Jongup!

She does have to live like before… forever..

 


 yoohoo..

finally update.. i'll update every friday!^____^

please keep read and love it...

please leave some comments too.. i need some respons! -___-  but Thank u for u guys that read or just view this story.. hope u like it :) emuaahhhh :* jeongmal danke yoo :3