QUEEN OF INTIMIDATION

Let It Rain

[Juillet's POV]

 

its still hard for me.. im glad im not bullied in here but i still uncomfortable..

so i just stayed at class, anyway i dont know anybody in here.

i just quitly sat in my chair and bowed my head as usual. idk why i never able to lift my head since a few years ago.

maybe bcs i dont have confidance..I even never have eye contact with anyone except my parents and my brother..

i always feel if everyone s looked at me with a look of upset.. sometimes i also difficult to sanse the presence of someone.

i never saw the face of another person *excpt my parents and my brother and ofc my face*.

i never knew anyone else *excpt my parents and my bro*

i also never tie my hair when im in school.. my hair help me to hide my face in front of the others..

and i think it would be hard for me to change. hufft..

 

[Jongup's POV]

 

Julliet? Julian?... Jui.... whats her name? Juillet? why her name s so hard to mention.. im just talking in my mind and looking at her from my seat.

but, why she keep quite.. why she never lifted her head and why her hair s always covering her face since from earlier..

she s not dumb i mean she could speak, she s so white and i think she had a beautiful face but how i know, i couldnt see her face.

this girl looks mysterious..

 

 

[Minhee’s POV]

 

I’m chating with my friend, Oriana. She’s Canadian..

Our conversation is.. we talk a lot..

 

haha u so funny.. btw.. is there a transfer student frm Canada at ur school?

 

 

funny? u r funny hhhhh.. Frm Canada? I dont think so, I never saw a new student here. Why?

 

 

Ya, she s from Canada. Her name s Juillet Kang. Don’t u ever hear that name in ur school? Shall i send u her pict?

 

 

                                                                                                      Hm i never hear that name in my school, maybe she s not moved here. Whats wrong w/ her?

 

 

Oh really? Ya maybe she s not moved to ur school. She s born to get bully.. hahaha lol. Everybody in her is bullying her. We r not cool if we r not bullying her. If she moved to ur school u must bullying her, bcs eveybody in here says if she born to bully. Her body s so stinky, no one be here friend haha..

 

Oh poor little girl kkkkkk.. btw i have to go for a while. Bye Oriana. Tschuss!

 

 

Yeah. Tschuus! And tell me if u see this girl hahahahaahahaha..

NB:She use an eyeglasses. i got the BEAUTIFUL one pict of her frm her instagram.. haha.. lol.. she must be use more efect in this pict.. she isnt pretty like in this pict.. hahahaa fake, she must be use photoshop!

 

 

And she also talk about a girl that alway bullied by the people in her school.

 

Born to get bully haha i just hear that.

 

“Where s Jongup? He must be in class.. im not saw him today” i just talk to myself and walking to his class.

 

And im right! He s in his class.

 

“Jongu....” i paused, what he saw?. I looked around the class and the girl s there too..

 

Who’s that girl until Jongup looking at her so sharply but he looked curious about her and thats made mad! Jongup never looking at me even just once.

 

I look at my phone and.... wait...... that girl with the girl in da pictures s so similiar..

“Seolma...” yea no one else! That s she!

I quickly chating Oriana..

 

She’s here, Oriana!!!!!!!!!

 

Im walking and call the other girls *my cheerleaders team*

How dare she s! I’ll tell anyone.. who s not bullying her he/she also get bullied..

I'm the queen of intimidation!

 


 

chhajaaaaangggggggg..

Minhee and Jongup already present^---^ kkkkkk

wdyt? is it bit randomly ? T.T huhu..

but please keep reading it guys..

and Thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u! :*