HELLO,PLEASE BE NICE

Let It Rain

[Juillet’s POV]

i standing in front of my brother room

 

“It’ll be good if he bought me too, huh” i talking to myself while sigh and bowed my head.

 

Today my brother going to South Korea, bcs he moved redeployed from the hospital where he worked.

So do you think why i want to move to South Korea? whereas the others said if more comfortable in Canada?

its bcs i cant stand it here anymore. I always bullied, forgotten and shunned by the people in my school

even the teachers bully me too *hm not all, only partially. But thats same to me* can u face this?

 

“Wanna go with me for a while my lovely little  sister? Shall we go to playground?” my brother ask me with laughed and embraced me

 

“No” i pushed his hand from my shoulder.

Can’t you just take me with you, not just for a while..... i wanna say that but i know my mom never let me.

 

“Hey, whats wrong with you? So you never let me go although this for my work? You scared if you have no friend?  Come on!” he take my hand

 

“No! Leave me alone!” i let go of his hand and going to my room.

 

I’m not sad bsc im scared to lose him or bcs i have no friend, thats not the prob. Actually im used to it. I just want you to take me with you! If you no bought me, so let me die -___-

 

I cried quitely on my room and pray.

“God, please .. can’t You tell him that he have to take me with him.. God, You know what i through during  this. I hope You answer my p....”

before i finish my prayer my brother knocked on my door.

 

“Jui, lets talk” he said from behind the door and i opened the door and let him in.

 

“Wanna go with me?” he ask me with a question that s almost similiar to the one he asked bfr.

 

“For a while? No thanks. You can go”  i answer without seeing his face bcs my tears began to fall, i dont want him to see me cry.

 

“Ani.. no.. nul.. tidak.. i mean will you moved to Korea with me? But if wont its okay. I’ll go now.. see u next year” he stood up and he glances me a bit while walking out of my room.

I think he knows that im not going to refuse that.

 

I stand up “Im go!” i quickly packing all of my stuff, we go to the airport and say goodbye to our parents.

 

South Korea..... please be nice to my brother and also be nice to me.... I hope my life s changed! :)

 

[Julien's POV]

 

today s da day.. moved to South Korean and i have to leave my parents, friends and my little sister.

 

i know if i leave her, she have no one beside her *than our parents*..

 

my lil sist have a prob w/ socializing.

 

i know if she always bullied by her friends, its not like i dont care everything about her but i want her to be more stronger to face this..

 

i ever feel that when i was in school bfr.. so i really understand how she feels..

 

this time will be pass leter.. it'll be okay if you re strong..

 

i see her standing in front of my door. should i go for a while with her? thats good idea.

 

“Wanna go with me for a while my lovely little  sister? Shall we go to playground?” i asked her while gather her, i just kidd about the playground. i know she s not kid anymore.

 

"No" she let go of my hands.

 

whats going on? is she mad with me? or maybe she scared if she has no one by her side. were together for a long times, since she s born i always take care of her even more than my mom.

 

“Hey, whats wrong with you? So you never let me go although this for my work? You scared if you have no friend?  oh.. Come on!”  i take her hand and i want to ask for her to go with me.

 

but bfr i said it she push and let go of my hand again.

"No! Leave me alone!" she walking to her room.

 

usually she no much talk or spoke even with me. she just quite and silent everday.. she just talk or ask or suggest or saying something only when she need and she just answer us if she had mood..

thats why its hard for my parents to comunicate with her.. but today she talk much than usually

 

okay, i decided to ask her once again..

 

im walking to her room but i stoping my step, i hear someone's pray.. and thats my lil sister prayer..

i cant not smile. when everything happend to her life she must pray. she never tell me about her prob. but i hear she's prayer behind the door.

 

“Jui, lets talk” i knocking her door. i know she s not done yet.

 

she opened the door and let me in. i sat next to her on her bed.

 

“Wanna go with me?” i ask her with similiar question like bfr

she quite for a while and sigh “For a while? No thanks. You can go” she s not looking my eyes, i know she s cryin.

 

“Ani.. no.. nul.. tidak.. i mean will you moved to Korea with me? But if wont its okay. I’ll go now.. see u next year” i stand up and i glances her a bit while walking out the door.. i know she'll not reject my bid

 

"1...2..3" i count sofly. i know she must be stand up and saying if she accept my bid and thats right! she stand up

 

"I'm go!" she quickly packing her stuff and told me to go to the airport as soon as possible we can. we say goodbye to our parents and time to flight.. bye Canada..

 

South Korea.. please.. Changed our life, specially my little sist..

 


whualaaa..

thats it!.. wdyt? is it really bad? -__-

i have do ma best to write it kkkkkkkk

but thank u for reading it^^