Request

Falling for You...AGAIN?!

“Yah! Slow down your driving Kyung! You’ll get us all killed!” Jongdae tells their friend, holding both of his hands over his chest. He swears he felt his heart stopped the moment Kyungsoo sped up, leaving all the other cars behind them.

“I rather get killed on a car crash than getting deaf with his irritating voice” Kyungsoo glanced on his right as he slowed down the car’s speed. He saw Baekhyun back on the passenger’s seat, laughing so loudly he wants to punch the living daylights out of him.

“Why? My singing voice compares to an angel’s, don’t you think so Jongdae?” Baekhyun said, a few seconds after his laughing fit. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he took a left turn towards the main road.

“GOING BACK TO THE CORNER WHERE I FIRST SAW YOU~” Jongdae flinched at Baekhyun who is singing, more like shouting his lungs out. He is obviously doing it on purpose, to annoy his two friends.

“See?! Ugh. Now I really regret meeting the two of you. I should’ve spent my day-off at home” Kyungsoo lazily said, ignoring the fact that Baekhyun’s still straining his voice shouting the lyrics of the famous American song.

“Baek, you may want to stop right now or else we’ll be facing our doom, aka Do Kyungsoo” Jongdae chuckled as he leaned his head back, enjoying the slow ride.

“Aigoo, you’re still the same after all these years aren’t you? You’re not happy I came back?” Baekhyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows, leaning over to annoy his poor friend more.

“No”

“Aww, you don’t have to be shy” Baekhyun teased.

“Because I really don’t” Kyungsoo smirked but it was replaced with a frown as Baekhyun started “singing” again.

“I’M NOT MOVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING….YEAH----”

“What’s with you and that song by the way, can’t get over with Yoonjo? Dude it’s been weeks!” Jongdae laughed while Kyungsoo stopped as the stoplight turned red.

Both of them stopped, ears waiting for an answer from Baekhyun

“What? I told you, Yoonjo and I were nothing but a fling” Baekhyun chuckled, leaning back on the leather seat with both arms rest beneath his head.

Baekhyun’s been living in New York for 6 years, as a professional photographer. He is recognized as one of the best in his field. He’s booked in many high-end events, fashion shows and photoshoots. That’s where he met Yoonjo, a freelance model.

They both call themselves in a relationship but the truth is, it’s just fun and games. They know it’s not love they’re feeling towards each other, they’re just in need of companion especially they’re in a place far from home. After 4 months of the so called relationship, they officially called it over few weeks before Baekhyun came back to Seoul.

“Then, why are you so hyped up singing that song??” Kyungsoo asked and Jongdae nodded

“Why? Nothing! Aigoo! You’re just jealous I am fluent in English, unlike you two” Baekhyun laughed, taking a look at the view of Seoul from the window. They passed by a very familiar coffee shop.  The shop that has a special place in his heart. In their hearts.

It’s still here

He thought, and few memories flashed back right before his eyes. Memories that happened long time ago yet it feels like it just happened yesterday. A few questions lingered in his mind but he decided not to think much about it. After all, there are questions that better left unanswered.

A sad smile escaped from his lips and that didn’t go unnoticed from his two friends. A teasing smile was exchanged between the two.

“Oooh, yeah I believe him Kyung. It’s not Yoonjo” Jongdae grinned. Baekhyun was relieved, knowing his friends wouldn’t more.

“That’s my man” he tapped Jongdae’s shoulders and the other gave him a thumbs up.

“I agree with him too! Because I believe he’s not singing that for Yoonjo” Kyungsoo grinned as well.

“HA HA funny Kyung, then who is it I’m singing to then?” Baekhyun challenged his friend, smirking.

In three seconds, both Kyungsoo and Jongdae answered him.

“I’M NOT MOVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING… YEAH”

XXXX

“Wait. Does it mean what I think it means?” Sae Ri asked her dongsaeng Soo Min with eyes still focused on the diamond ring on the other’s ring finger.

“Yes, it exactly means what you think it means eonni” Soo Min replied, smiling. She too can’t help look at her engagement ring with much glee.

Sae Ri, on the other hand looks like she’s about to burst in tears. She’s really happy that one of her closest dongsaengs will marry the guy of her dreams.

“Yah, are you okay Sae? You look like you’re stoned” Hee Rin laughed, she’s the one who came with Soo Min to bring the happy news to Sae Ri. The latter didn’t able to go to their get together last week despite Seo Hee’s attempts to make her go.

“I’m just so happy and glad and happy and OH MY GEE” Sae Ri can’t help it anymore and hugged her dongsaeng for the nth time.

“You could have learned it earlier if you’re present last week” Soo Min pouted while Hee Rin sat beside her. Sae Ri pouted too, she’s missing a lot because the workload she has to do.

 “Well, at least she knows now!!” Hee Rin cheered and as if on cue, two handsome guys entered Sae Ri’s office. She immediately stood up and hugged the both of them.

“What’s with you guys visiting me? Seo Hee and Jongin came here 2 weeks ago too” Sae Ri laughed as the two sat on her couch, beside the two girls.

“Because we want to check if you’re still breathing” Luhan laughed, taking a seat beside his wife.

“Thank you Luhan, I’m perfectly breathing haha! How’s the honeymoon by the way?” Sae Ri winked at the newlywed couple. The two smiled back and Luhan was about to reply when someone answered for him.

“You wouldn’t want to know” Sehun shook his head dramatically while Luhan reached over to whack him in the head.

“Thanks for answering Sehun, thank you” Hee Rin sarcastically said while the others laughed at them.

“Speaking of, Sehun and Soo Min I’ll be your wedding organizer okay? I won't take no for an answer” Sae Ri grinned at the two childishly while opening her planner. She has to save the date.

“Of course, of course.” Soo Min smiled back and Sae Ri clapped in glee, leaving others looking at her like she lost her mind.

“Ok! Then let’s schedule an appointment? Let’s meet early so I can arrange the best wedding ever!!!” and Sae Ri began to talk nonstop about what her plans are, making the other 4 just listen to her.

“Where’s Jinyoung hyung? With your client?” Sehun suddenly asked. Sae Ri wondered why he suddenly looked for her photographer.  She suddenly remembered her dilemma and answered.

“Oh, he was offered to work abroad. He didn’t want to accept it but it’s a good opportunity so I told him to go” Sae Ri smiled, hiding the fact that she’s having difficulties in finding a good one to replace Jinyoung. He is really good and she wonders where she can get someone just like him.

“But don’t worry! I’ll be able to find one just in time for your wedding!” She assured. She noticed that the faces of her friends suddenly lit up.

“Don’t worry about that though, I have a specific person I want to take charge with our photos” Sehun smiled, a little too mischievous for Sae Ri’s taste. She felt he’s up to something but shrugged the feeling off, watching the other took a card from his wallet and gave it to her.

“We won’t take no for an answer” Soo Min said, reminding her of what she just said earlier. She took the card and felt her eyes widen.

---

hello guys!!! :)

I am really sorry I took so long in updating this. You perfectly know school stuffs >.<

Thank you for patiently waiting!! I hope you like this update :)

Comments and Subscribes are very much appreciated~ upvotes too hihi :"> 

please do tell me what you think~ thank you!!