He's Back

Falling for You...AGAIN?!

“AUNTIE SAERIIIIIIIIIIII!” a little girl’s voice echoed all throughout Sae Ri’s office. The sudden noise shocked her, causing her to stop writing and looked at the source of the voice. When she recognized the little kid, she quickly ran towards her and hugged her tight.

“Omona Alice is that you?? Oh my you’ve grown up really well! How are you?” She asked with so much excitement, looking at the child with a wide grin.

“You wouldn’t know because you’re busy and all” another voice was heard and when Sae Ri looked up, she saw her very good friend Seo Hee standing at the door. She quickly stood up and ran towards her friend.

“Omona Seo!! How are you? Why are you here? Where’s Jongin?” She pulled Seo Hee towards the navy blue couch in her office and started bombarding questions.

“Whoa! Hold on with your questions missy” Seo Hee laughed, pulling her daughter Alice close to her while Sae Ri looked at them with affection.

“I miss you auntie Sae!” Little Alice pouted while Sae Ri pinched her cheeks, really happy to see her close friend and her daughter.

Before she could reply, there was a knock on the door, she looked up and when she saw him, she laughed.

“Oh there you are Jongin! Wazzup?” she greeted at the tan guy leaning on the doorpost. Alice’s eyes lit up on the sight of her father and ran towards him.

“Aww… Still a daddy’s girl huh?” Sae Ri joked, looking straight at Seo Hee who just rolled her eyes. Jongin just shook his head and carried his daughter in his loving arms and started walking towards Seo Hee and sat beside her.

Sae Ri can’t help but to look at them lovingly. Jongin and Seo Hee are two of her really close friends way back college and along with the rest of their group, she treats them more than just her gang, she treats them like a real family.

She remembered that she and him were the reason why this couple got together. Seo Hee and Jongin were like Tom and Jerry of the group. They always argue even on little things even though they’re friends.

She laughed, thinking of all those moments and she’s happy that even though many years have passed, these two are still together, even blessed with a little angel…unlike her, she didn’t even know how’s he doing. But that doesn’t matter anymore.

“Looks like she’s really shocked we visited” Jongin’s chuckles woke her up before she even start reminiscing her memories of him. She quickly shook her head.

“Yeah yeah I am really shocked haha! Gosh it feels like I haven’t seen you since forever! But I’m there at Hee Rin and Luhan’s wedding though” She smiled at the two while making faces at Alice who’s laughing loudly.

“Yeah, we saw you. We saw your shadow” Seo Hee shook her head and Jongin nodded.

“But I am the one in-charge with their wedding! I have to make it really memorable and beautiful for them!” Sae Ri smiled proudly.

A month ago, it was the wedding of another part of her group of best-est friends, Hee Rin and her boyfriend (now husband) LuHan. She’s the one who organized everything and made that blissful event successful.

“…besides, I’m a pro” She winked, earning a weird look form Jongin and a scoff from Seo Hee.

Sae Ri is a wedding organizer who arranges everything from invitations to the main event. She believes every girl deserves the best wedding ever and she wants to be a part of that best moment of a woman’s life.

“Yeah. You’re a pro that even the president’s daughter wants you to organize her wedding” Sae Ri laughed it off, thinking that her friend was just teasing her.

 “Yah! It’s true!” Seo Hee defended herself and pulled the latest issue of the best lifestyle magazine in the country from her handbag. She quickly flipped it until she reached the page she’s looking for. She then handed the magazine to Sae Ri.

“Read it. You’ll be amazed. Fifth sentence, second paragraph I think” Jongin told her. She quickly scanned the article regarding the president’s eldest daughter.

“If there’s one person I’ll get to arrange my wedding years from now, I like Ms. Park Sae Ri to do it. I really admire how she organize the best weddings here” She read aloud, followed by a very very wide grin that quickly vanished when she remembered something.

“But she’s just 20 years old! Of course her tastes will differ once she gets older!” she whined. Seo Hee rolled her eyes and shook her head. She wants to slap some sense to her pessimistic friend.

“You know Ri, you’re still the same huh? I remember hyung always telling you to believe in yourself just once!” Jongin laughed but immediately stopped when he realized he mentioned something he shouldn’t have.

“Alice, would you like to play with Soy eonni outside?” Seo Hee suddenly changed the subject to her daughter. She nudged her husband to come with their daughter.

“Soy eonni has different sweets, I am sure she has enough to give you some” Sae Ri smiled at Alice, convincing her to go play with her assistant, Soy. The little girl quickly jumped from her father’s lap and pulled him with her.

“Thank you auntie Saeriii! You’re the best! Let’s go appa! Let’s eat lots and lots of chocolates and candies and gummy bears and jellybeans and---“

“Alice tone down your sweets. You don’t want your teeth to be black and broken do you?” Seo Hee reminded her daughter who gave her a salute.

“Of course eomma! Don’t worry I’ll behave and be a good girl!” Alice grinned and pulled her father out of the room.

“Later Honey!” Jongin told Seo Hee before heading out. Sae Ri caught Seo Hee smiling back and rolled her eyes.

“Honey??? Seriously?! HAHAHA! Oh my! You two are so mushy and cheesy! I’m throwing up!” She chuckled while Seo Hee rolled the magazine and started hitting Sae Ri with it.

“Yah! You’re just jealous! One day you’ll get married and once I hear you call your husband with ‘mushy’ names, I tell you I’m going to put you in a sack and throw you at the Han River” Seo Hee continued hitting Sae Ri but the other caught the magazine and straightened up.

“The day I’ll get married? Will that day ever come?! HAHA! Look at you! You’re happy with Jongin, then Hee Rin just got married with Luhan, and I’m pretty sure Jinki will propose to Miyu within the year, all of you are getting all your happy endings while me… being your fairy godmother and making all your happy ever after wishes come true!” Sae Ri chuckled, comfortably flipping the pages of the magazine and started reading the full article earlier.

“There you are again, denying your happy ever after.” Seo Hee shook her head, noticing that small uncertainty on her friend’s smile.

“Speaking of fairytales, he’s back” She added, watching her friend getting preoccupied with the article she’s reading.

“Who? Shinwoo, your ex-boyfriend and he wants you two to get back together but you told him off because you’re happy with Jongin?” Sae Ri laughed, eyes still on the magazine. Seo Hee whacked her head slightly.

“No!! Will you stop being overly attached watching dramas and everything? Ugh seriously you should be a scriptwriter or something!” Sae Ri smiled at her friend quickly before reading again.

“HAHA! Go on, go on. So who’s back?” She smiled, flipping to the next page.

“Baekhyun”

----------

HAIIIII GUISE! :)

How's the first chapter? :) I'm sorry it took a while to update this. As usual, school's in the way *sighs*

Well, anyways.... I'm quite surprised I saw a few subscribes even though I'm not yet starting :) THANK YOU! I hope it will increase as time goes by hihi

and by the way, do you know anyone who could make me a really good poster for this? :) thank you!! :)

Please subscribe and comment okay? (upvote is nice as well HIHI)