08

The Playboy Jerk! [~]

 

 

I was busy doing my works before I got an order from Mr. Kim to see him in his room. I frowned and wondered why would he call me; unless there was something important he wanted to say. I didn't talk much and stood up from my chair before Nana noticed me.

 

"Where are you going?" She shot me a question. "Mr. Kim called me. I think he has something to tell." I answered, taking my note book in case I needed to write down a few things that he was going to say.

 

"I see. Alright then." As I was about to leave, Nana called me again, "Hey, are you joining with me, Baek and Chen for lunch?" I shook my head and pouted, "Sorry, babe but I promised with Tao, Sehun and Kai to treat them today."

 

"It's okay. Maybe next time," Nana flashed a smile and I nodded my head. I headed straight to Mr. Kim's office and made sure I looked good with my outfit. Mr. Kim is very strict when it comes about works and appearance. Since he's the heir of the company, he took a good care of it very well. To be very honest, he is a good guy, with a good-looking face. Well, no wonder women were chasing for him.

 

A successful young man with good personality; who would even reject him?

 

I cleared my throat and knocked on the door, before hearing is voice; telling me to enter the room. I twisted the door knob and saw Mr. Kim was sitting on his leather couch with a guest. I couldn't see the guest's face since his back was facing me.

 

I closed the door and bowed. Mr. Kim carved a smile, "Dahae-ssi. There you are. Come and have a seat."

 

I obeyed and he stood up with his guest. By then, I felt like my heart froze for a moment when I saw the guest's face; smiling at me.

 

"Meet Mr. Wu, my business partner. Kris, this is Dahae. One of the designers that is working with me."

 

Kris smirked, "I know. I've met her before, Suho."

 

I bit my lower lip and bowed, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Wu."

 

Suho seemed couldn't believe that we've met before. He chuckled, "Really? That's good. Maybe you guys can be more comfortable to discuss."

 

I frowned. Wait, what? Discuss? Why I'm not knowing anything?

 

I took a seat when Suho told me to do so. It felt awkward to sit across with Kris and I could feel that he kept staring at me. I tried my best to act cool and normal.

 

"So, Dahae-ssi, I would like to tell you that Kris will be a part of us for the Summer Fashion project."

 

"Pardon?" I looked at Suho. "Since he's my business partner, we will be cooperating for this project and he really loves your designs," Suho explained. "That's mean, you have to discuss with him more about this in order to make our profits increases." He continued.

 

I gulped and I saw Kris was staring at me with that teasing smile. Why would he be a part of this project though. I should be away from this ert guy.

 

"How is it, Dahae-ssi? Since you already know him, I guess you're going to feel comfortable to discuss anything with him. I'm pretty sure you're okay with that too, Kris." Suho shifted his attention and Kris quickly turned his head, smiling, "Yeah. Sure. I'll be okay with that. You can meet me anytime in my company, whenever you feel like to discuss." Kris said to me and I could tell he was trying to seduce me with that deep voice.  His stare was totally trying to kill my soul.

 

"Well, I agree with it. Maybe, we can cooperate in this project and do the best. Who knows, we can gain more profits." I said and Suho was smiling as if he was really happy to hear it. Kris just flashed his smirk and I wished I could rip that from his face. Too bad, I couldn't.

 

"Good then. I'm hoping for the best." Suho spoke. I nodded my head, trying my best to smile even though deep inside, I was controlling myself not to punch that ert guy in his face.

 

"Is there anything else, Mr. Kim?" I asked when I felt like everything was done. Suho carved a smile for me, "I guess, there's nothing left."

 

"Then, I'll leave first to continue with my works, sir." I stood up and bowed at him and Kris. He nodded his head and I headed to the door, leaving the both of them in the room. I breathed out, feeling relief after managed to escape myself from that guy. I rolled my eyes to think the way he looked at me. A ert, for real.

 

I pressed the elevator button and entered as it opened. I was alone and closed the door, taking a deep breathe.

 

"Why do I have to see him again?" I mumbled under my breathe before the elevator stopped and I knew, it could be someone waiting to enter the elevator. Just when the door opened, I saw Kris was standing, smirking at me. I gasped.

 

"Why he's here again?!" I thought in my mind and quickly stood at the corner as he entered.  The door was closed. It was creepy to be in the same elevator with a ert guy like him.

 

Damn it! What if he me in this elevator?! What if he do something bad on me?! Or maybe stares at my body and creates drama in his mind andAISH, I should stop thinking those bad things. I shouldn't be scared. I'm strong enough to beat him and make him suffer in the hospital!

 

"I know you're thinking something about me." Kris spoke, fixing his necktie. I chuckled, "Dude, I'm not going to waste my time to think about you."

 

He grinned and stared at me, "Really? You still think I'm a ert?"

 

"Of course! After what you said to me in the hospital! I regret for saving your life. Really. I wish I didn't save you on that time so you won't be standing here, beside me."

 

"Too bad. You did and I'm still alive. Besides, we'll be seeing each other, more often to discuss about the project, sweetie." He said and his voice was deep, as if he wanted to seduce me with that. I bit my lip so hard and grasped the notebook in my hand.

 

"Stop calling me, 'sweetie'. I won't fall for a playboy like you."

 

Just in a blink, he trapped me at the corner and he leaned in. I could feel his breathe brushing my upper lip. I tried hard not to look into his eyes and I sensed that he was smirking at me.

 

"..Kris.."

 

"What? Are you going to say that you're falling for me, darling?" He caressed my cheek with his fingers. Just before he could steal a kiss, I punched him in the tummy. He groaned in pain and glared at me, "How couldㅡ"

 

"Don't you ever think that I'm going to fall for you. I'm not like the other girls that will fall for your tricks!" I said before the door was opened, leaving him the elevator.

 

Kris bit his bottom lip and grasped his hand. "Damn. She's not that easy! Trust me, you're going to fall for me! Just wait." He said in whisper.

 

 

I threw my bag on my bed and sighed heavily. Kris' face kept crossing in my mind. His smirk. His teasing smile and even the way he stared at me. I could remember every single of that.

 

By then, I heard a knock from my room. I dragged my legs lazily and opened the door, revealing my mom with her bright smile.

 

"Honey, Yeollie is waiting for you. He said that he's going to bring you out for dinner."

 

"I'm not in the mood." I went to my bed and laid on it. Mom shook my body, "Oh come on, he's waiting for you in the living room."

 

"He should at least call me first before coming. Tell him, I'm tired."

 

She slapped on my thigh and I winced in pain, "Mom!" "Stop making him feel like that. Just go and have fun with that boy. Both of you need to have some fun out there. You're too stressed  these days."

 

I looked at my mom and let out a sigh before grabbing my bag, "Fine." With then, I went downstairs, only to be greeted by Chanyeol who was sitting on a couch, playing with his phone.

 

"Dahae, let'sㅡ" "Hurry up, Yeol. Or I won't go with you." I left the house and Chanyeol seemed to get scared with my words. He nodded and followed me from behind. We hopped in his car and I just sat at the co-driver seat, not even uttering a word.

 

I looked out through the window and I knew, Chanyeol kept staring at me. "Dahae, are you alright?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"It seems like you’re having a problem."

 

"Kinda."

 

"Mind to tell me?"

 

"Forget it."

 

He stepped on the brake, caused the car to stop. I was about to hit the dashboard and I gave him a death glare, "PARK CHANYEOL! ARE YOUㅡ"

 

"Spill it, Kwon Dahae. I know you're having a problem and I'm not going to drive unless you tell me." He was being serious with his voice and the way he stared at me. I palmed my face and let out a long sigh, "I have to cooperate with that ert guy."

 

"YOU WHAT?!"

 

"Yeah, you heard me, Yeol. And he was about to kiss me in the elevator.

 

His eyes were wide opened and his hand was grasping the steering. "That bastard1 I shouldㅡ" I held his hand, "No. I managed to punch him before he did."

 

"Well, that guy need a lesson from me, seriously."

 

"No. Better not. He's Lay's best friend and Suho's business partner. You can't beat him or it's going to make thing even worse."

 

Chanyeol's eyes landed on me and he held my hand, "Dahae, we've been friends for a long time and I'm saying this because I'm worried about you." I shook my head, "This is why I don't want to tell you about it. You'll get mad and might punch him in the face."

 

"Well, I'll do that for the sake of you!"

 

"Just no. If you don't want me to get mad with you for a long time, you better stop thinking about that." Chanyeol let go my hand and he pouted, "You know, you should realize how much I really care about you."

 

"Yeah. Sometimes, you're being too protective over me. As if I'm your girlfriend." I mumbled. He messed my hair, "Well, I don't think it's wrong to care about my only best friend. Am I right?"

 

I carved a smile for her and poked his forehead, "This is why I love you, Yeol."

 

He grinned and blushed, "I love you too, Dahae. Be lucky that you have me as your best friend. Every girl is dying to be in your place." I laughed over his words. He seemed like to be happy when he saw me laughing and said, "So, shall we go and eat?"

 

I gave him a nod, "For sure! I'm starving to death!"

 

"Alright, miss. I'm treating you for today." Chanyeol said, making me to smile of joy upon hearing the words. I knew, Chanyeol is the only person that could make me feel better. 

 

 


 

OVERDOSE MV IS OUT!! <3333