03

The Playboy Jerk! [~]

 

I went to work as usual on the next day. My mind was still thinking about the ert guy and it really ruined my mood. Nana did know about it since I told her what happened on me last night and she was quite shocked after hearing it.

 

I grabbed a pencil and started to sketch a new design. My lips were pressed together when the words that the ert guy said to me replayed in my mind.

 

PAKK! My pencil broke as I held it too hard. I sighed and threw it on the table, feeling bad on that day.

 

"Why does his words keep replaying in my mind?" I bit my lower lip and Nana saw that I was palming my face with both of my hands. She chuckled, "Calm down, girl. I know that you're thinking about him," Nana showed her smile.

 

"I can't stop thinking about his words. Why did I save him last night?" I muttered.

 

"Oh, come on. You're no longer going to see him. Both of you are save now and end of the story. There's nothing to be worried. Stop thinking about him, alright?" Nana said as she knew how I felt. I nodded my head at her words. "Sure, I will."

 

"That's good! Now, stop showing me that sour face and smile." I laughed at her words, "Yeah."

 

 

"Are you kidding me, Kris?!" Luhan eyes almost popped-out and Kris was sitting on his hospital bed like a boss while reading a magazine. "Yeah."

 

Luhan took a seat on a chair and pulled it closer to the bed, staring at him, "Dude, she saved your life and you could even flirt her?!"

 

Kris closed the book and looked back at his best friend, "Luhan, trust me, if you were in my place, I bet you'll do the same like me."

 

"Psh, I'm not a playboy like you. Take note about that," Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

"But, that girl is weird. Really. She smacked my face with her bag and didn't even care when I offered her to be my girlfriend."

 

"That girl is not weird. She's cool. I think that she's not that easy to fall for a playboy like you, man."

 

"Excuse me?"

 

 "Think about it. You almost died at the alley with three guys beat you up and even stabbed at your waist! I told you not to play with the girls' hearts. They could do anything bad on you for what you had done," Luhan looked worried about his friend's condition but Kris could only pat his head like a puppy. Luhan brushed his hand away from it.

 

"Aww, don't worry. I know how to handle." "Yeah. Whatever," Luhan replied, sarcastically.

 

"Wanna know something?"

 

"What?" Luhan's face wasn't showing that he was interested to know but Kris didn't care with that.

 

"That girl is actually the one that we saw in the restaurant yesterday. Remember?"

 

Luhan tried to remember the girl that they saw in the restaurant during their lunch time. Kris was praising her and Luhan didn’t approve him to flirt her.

 

"Wait, that girl?" Kris nodded his head with his eyes looking at Luhan.

 

"The only thing that I can say" Luhan looked up to see Kris, "she's cool."

 

 

Five days later, I got a good news, saying that my designs were accepted and the company would be using the designs for their promotion during Summer Fashion project. I was happy to know about it since I never thought that they would choose my designs over another four designers' designs.

 

"Let's go and have lunch together! My treat!" I said to Nana and Baekhyun. She just agreed meanwhile Baekhyun smiled at me, "Actually, I'll be going out to have lunch together with Chen."

 

"Then, bring him along to join us." I told him. "Really? You don't mind?"

 

"Oh, come on, Baekhyun. Chen is your best friend and he's my officemate so let's just celebrate this together, alright?"

 

Baekhyun grinned with his eye-smiles shown on his face, "Sure. I'll tell him about this."

 

That lunch time, I went to a restaurant with Nana, Baekhyun and Chen. It was great to treat them for lunch since I wanted to make a small celebration for the good news that I received.

 

Chen is one my of my officemates. With his nerd appearance, wearing glasses like Harry Potter but trust me, whoever be his friends, he would make anything to prank and troll them. Never judge someone from the person's appearance. But Chen is a good guy and when it came about works, he would work hard on it and never disappointed his boss.

 

"This is like the first time she's treating us for lunch!" Chen said while sipping his orange juice. I stared at him, "Ehem, say what?"

 

Baekhyun laughed, "Yeah. It's hard to see her treating us," Baekhyun put his arm around Chen's shoulder while grinning at me

 

"Guys, it's not like this is my first time. Be lucky that I'm here to treat for the lunch," I fed myself with the delicious food and munched it. We shared our stories and laughed over Chen's and Baekhyun's jokes. They were being funny and I really enjoyed spending my time with them.

 

We headed back to our offices and continued with our works. I took a seat on my chair and spun around while facing with my table. A smile was plastered on my face and Nana just chuckled to see it.

 

"Someone is happy," she said and took a seat at her table. "Yeah. I just didn't expect to get that good news."

 

"Told ya, they would be accepting it. Your designs are awesome," Nana praised. Then, she rested her head on her palms and looked at my face, "Dahae-ah.."

 

"Yes?" I wasn't looking at her as I was continuing with my works. "Have you searched who's the guy that sent you those flowers?"

 

Her question stopped me from doing my works. I shook my head slowly, "…No."

 

She smiled, "And you don't even know who is it?"

 

I put down my pen and stared at her flawless face, "Do you know that guy?" She just gave me a shrug, "I'm not going to tell you if I know who is he."

 

"Hey, you should tell me. You know, I need to find who's that guy!"

 

"But it won't be interesting if you don't want to search it by yourself. I'm pretty sure, one day, he'll reveal himself."

 

I palmed my face, "I hate this. I can't stop questioning myself," I muttered. She laughed at me and raised her eyebrow, "Good luck!" She teased and I could only roll my eyes.

 

As I reached home, I saw my mom was in the kitchen and I greeted her.

 

"My daughter is home. How was your day?" She asked while taking out a few ingredients in a fridge. I grinned, "Great, mom. Totally great since my designs are accepted for the summer promotion."

 

She looked at me in awe, "Really?! Are you serious?" She couldn't believe with my words and I kept nodding my head and told her that I wasn't lying. She seemed so happy on that time and gave me a hug, "Congratulations! I'm happy for you! Now, take your shower. I'm going to bake a cake," she said while giving a soft pat on my shoulder.

 

"Alright, mom." I headed to the upstairs and went straight to my bedroom. I threw myself on my bed and giggled to remember about the good news that I got. "Dahae, you're awesome!" I rolled on it and grabbed my towel before entering to the bathroom.

 

I helped my mom to bake a cake once I had done taking a shower. It has been awhile we didn't prepare a cake together. We laughed over our funny stories while we were in the kitchen. Just when my mom had done putting the cake in the oven, I helped to clean up the table and went to wash dishes in the sink.

 

She sat at the table and rested her chin on her palm, "Dahae-ah.."

 

"Yes, mom," I looked at her over my shoulder and she was smiling, "Since tomorrow is weekend, can you accompany me?"

 

"Accompany you? Where are you going?" I asked while rubbing a plate in my hands. "I'm going to meet my best friend and she's a Chinese. Plus, I'd like to introduce you to her son," she said. I almost dropped the plate in my hands and turned to look at my mom, "Introduce me?" My eyes were rounded.

 

"Yeah. Both of us thought that it would be great if I bring you along to meet with her and her son," she continued.

 

"But, mom. Why would you want to introduce me to them?"

 

"I just want to. Besides, you're not in a relationship with anyone so I think that it will be fine if you get to know with her son."

 

I shook my head, "Mom, I'm too young to think about love. And I don't even know that guy," I said while rinsing the plate.

 

"You're turning to 21 this year. That's why I want to introduce you to her son."

 

I sighed at her words. I just didn't want to think about love and I thought that it was too early for me to be in a relationship with anyone.

 

"Mom" I took a breathe, "I just don't want to think about love or be in a relationship with anyone at the moment." I took a seat beside her. She took my hand and rubbed on it softly, "Dahae, it's not that I want you to be in a relationship with her son. I just want you to get to know with him first. Who knows, he's someone suitable for you. Right?"

 

I couldn't say anything. It seemed like she really wanted me to see that guy so badly. I nodded my head weakly, "Since you said so, then I'll be accompanying you tomorrow."

 

A smile was plastered on her face and her right hand my cheek, "Thanks, honey. Wear something nice for tomorrow, alright?" She said before leaving me alone in the kitchen. I let out a big sigh.

 

 

It was weekend on the next day and I was on leave. I started to get ready before accompanying my mom to meet with her friend. I wore a soft pink dress and let down my long wavy hair. I put on some make ups on my face before grabbing my bag.

 

I headed downstairs and saw my mom was waiting for me at the living room. "You're done, mom?" I asked as I wore my white high heels. She nodded her head and went to me, "Yeah."

 

"How do I look?" I asked while fixing my hair. She carved a smile, "Pretty as always."

 

I chuckled at her words. "Come on, we better leave now," she said as she closed the door. I hopped in my car and started the engine. Luckily I could get my car back and used it like before. As my mom hopped in, I drove it and went to the place that she told me.

 

It took almost fifteen minutes for us to reach at a Japanese restaurant to meet and have lunch with them. I alighted from the car with my mom and locked it. Both of us entered the restaurant and there was a lady greeted us and I was pretty sure that she worked at the restaurant. My mom was telling something to her, probably about the reservation that she made for our lunch. The lady led us to one of a dining rooms in the restaurant.

 

We thanked her before entering into the dining room. And I saw there was a woman with a young guy waited for us. She smiled upon seeing us and quickly stood up and came closer to us.

 

"Mrs. Kwon, it has been awhile I haven't meet you," the woman said and hugged my mom. I was standing there awkwardly and his son was standing beside his mother. I could tell that he was feeling awkward at the same time.

 

"Me too. Glad to see you again. Oh, by the way, this is my daughter, Kwon Dahae." My mom introduced me to her friend. "And Dahae, this is my best friend, Mrs. Zhang." I bowed at her, "Hello, Mrs. Zhang. Nice to meet you."

 

She carved a smile, "Nice to meet you too, Dahae. What a pretty girl," she complimented. I blushed at her words and thanked her.

 

"Oh, and this is my son. Honey, this is Mrs. Kwon that I told you and that's her daughter, Dahae. Greet them," she said to her son. I was too shy at that moment and he just formed a smile for us.

 

He greeted my mom and then turned his head to look at me. We shook our hands.

 

 "Hi, I'm Zhang Yixing," he said, while smiling at me with dimples on his cheeks.

 

 


 

Finally, Dahae met with Yixing! xD btw, i don't understand what's happening with AFF lately bcuz it ate my story comments and subscribers :O like whaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt? i hate it -.-' btw, since Kris is in Canada, i hope his fans won't be stalking him everyday. let him have his privacy with his family, alright? and do let the other EXO members in Korea to rest too :)

 

 lol poor Baekhyun xD