05

The Playboy Jerk! [~]

 

Two weeks later..

 

 

Lay and I has became good friends. I felt comfortable when he treated me nicely and sometimes, he would give me a call or texted me to ask how was my day. The way how he talked, treated me and he never made me feel annoyed with him. He knew exactly, when was the right time to call and chat with me. But, we were still knowing with each other and I didn't have any special feelings on him. I just didn't want to, for now.

 

I finished with my work in the evening and went back home since I wanted to rest so badly. A few days ago, my company made a fashion show for my designs and it was for the Summer Fashion promotion. I didn't get enough rest and was too busy to handle with my works. Glad that Nana and a few of my friends helped me out.

 

As I reached home, Chanyeol was the one who opened the main door before I could do so. He grinned widely and waved, "Welcome home, Dahae!" He said.

 

"Yeol, what are you doing at here?" I asked him with a frown before taking a step into the house. He gave me a pout, "Hey, I'm your best friend and did you forget that I always come over to visit your parents?"

 

I scratched my head and chuckled to remember that I forgot about it. He was right. He would always come over to visit my parents once in two weeks when he wasn't too busy with his works. Mom and dad has been treating Chanyeol like their own son since I'm their only daughter.

 

"Sorry. I forgot about it. Anyways, how's your day?" I asked while taking off my heels. Chanyeol helped to hold my bag. He shrugged, "As usual. Nothing special though. Yours?"

 

"Well, same here. But, at least, I got some free time to relax after being busy with the Summer Fashion project," I sighed. He followed me to the living room and took a seat beside me on the coach.

 

"I can see your eye bags, Dahae." "Excuse me!" I glared at him and flipped my hair, "It's not eye bags and I don't have those at all." I continued. He chuckled, "Yeah, whatever, miss."

 

I leaned on the couch and closed my eyes, "Where's my mom?"

 

"Upstairs." Chanyeol answered. "And oh, she made some cookies for us!" Chanyeol added. I opened my eyes and blinked while carving a wide grin, "Really?"

 

"Yup! And she gave me the recipe." I let out a soft chuckle, "Are you planning to make some in the future?"

 

"Kinda. I might give a try, you know." I scoffed, "We will see how does it taste."

 

"Hey! I know that I'm bad in cooking but you should give me supportive words!"

 

"As you wish," I laughed. "I still remember that time when you made pancakes and it looked worst!"

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, "That was when I was still in high school."

 

"But you can't even cook very well until now. You can't beat my skill in cooking, Mr. Park." I joked but he ended up to flick my forehead. I winced in pain, "How could you, Yeollie?!"

 

"Bleh!" He stuck his tongue out and I smacked his head. We have been treating each other in this way. Flicking and smacking our foreheads. For me, it was nothing and I didn't mind when he did it on me. People might think that Chanyeol was being harsh on a girl like me but I never cared with it. It was the way how we showed our love in our friendships.

 

As we were joking around, my phone rang and we stopped immediately. I took my phone from my handbag and looked at the phone screen. It was a call from Lay.  Chanyeol tried to peek at my phone but I hid it from him. He pouted, "Let me see it."

 

"Nu-uh." I shook my head before swiping the green button to answer the call.

 

"Hi, Lay oppa," I said with a smile. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and leaned back on the couch.

 

"Hi, Dahae. What's up?" His voice was heard through the phone.

 

"Nothing much. I just came back from my office."

 

"I see. So, did you remember with our plan?"

 

"What plan?"

 

"About going out for dinner, tonight."

 

I laughed when I forgot about it. He did promise to bring me out yesterday and I totally forgot about it.

 

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry. I forgot about it."

 

I heard he chuckled, "It's okay. Are you going with me?"

 

"Yeah. Since we've planned for it."

 

"Alright then. Get ready and I'll pick you at 7 p.m."

 

I nodded my head, as if he could see me on that time, "Sure, oppa. I'll see you later then."

 

We ended the phone call and I held the phone in my hand and there was Chanyeol, staring at me like a creeper. My eyes were rounded to see him. He was acting like that, again. "Stop staring at me like that, Yeol. You're scaring me."

 

"That guy called you?" He asked with his eyes landed on my phone.

 

"He has a name, Chanyeol." I replied.

 

"Yeah. What's his name? Ray? Rey? Hey?"

 

"It's Lay!" I said. He grinned, "I forgot his name. What did he say?"

 

"We're going out for dinner later."

 

"And what about me?" He asked, pointing his finger at his chest. I raised a brow, "I'm not going to bring you with me."

 

"Whaaaaatttttttt?" Chanyeol looked at me with his jaw dropped. I stood up and poked his forehead, "Oh, come on, Park Chanyeol. I'm going to see him and he's my friend."

 

"But, he's a guy."

 

"You're a guy too," I replied. "Dahae-"

 

"Nope. I've promised him. Besides, he's just my friend. And his mother is my mom's best friend. You don't have to worry much about me. You know me, right? If he dares to do anything bad, you know what I'm going to do."

 

I saw Chanyeol gave a big pout. "Stop pouting. I'm going to get ready now or I'll be late." I said as I headed to the stairs. Chanyeol sighed, "Lay? Sounds like potato chips' name, uh?" He whispered to himself.

 

 

"Anyways, it seems like you've been busy last few days," Lay spoke when we were having dinner. I nodded my head, looking at him who sat across with me at the table, "Too busy that I didn't get enough time to rest."

 

"You must be a talented fashion designer," He smiled.

 

"I'm not. There's lot of things that I need to learn." I said. His eyes met with mine, "You're so humble. I know the CEO of your company and he's my good friend. We met last week and he told me that you're one of the talented fashion designers," Lay told me about it.

 

 I almost get choked with my meals and my eyes were rounded. "Y-You mean, Mr. Kim Joon Myeon?"

 

Lay nodded, "Yeah. Don't be shocked. We're good friends and I was surprised to know that you're working with him when you told me before."

 

I bit my lower lip, "I see." Lay sipped his drink, "Don't worry. He didn't tell me anything bad about you."

 

I chuckled, "Glad he didn't," I joked before feeding a spoonful of the food for myself.

 

"Erm, Dahae, I would like to ask you something," Lay added, caused me to raise a brow as I looked at his face, "What is it, Lay oppa?"

 

He bit his lower lip and he seemed a bit awkward to ask me, "Actually, I'm going to attend my best friend's party. It's just a small celebration of his business and he invited all of his friends and business partners."

 

"..And?"

 

"And I'm thinking to bring you with me. I want you to be my partner on that night." I almost choked with my drink. Did he just say that he wanted me to go with him?

 

"A..Are you sure? Because, I don't even know your friends and they might be thinking in the other way if you bring me there." I stuttered. He carved a dimple smile, "I'm sure. Don't worry about it, Dahae. I would like you to meet my friends. Besides, I need someone to accompany me."

 

My cheeks pinked. "I hope you don't mind to go with me this weekend. I'd be happy if you can go with me," he said, looking directly into my eyes. I bit my lip before nodding slowly, "S-Sure. I'll go with you."

 

And Lay smiled upon hearing my answer before he thanked me.

 

That night, when both of us had finished with the dinner, Lay sent me back home before 9 p.m. He didn't want to bring me out until late of night. Both of us alighted from the car and he went to send me at the front gate.

 

"Thanks, Lay oppa, for treating me," I smiled for him. He nodded his head, "My pleasure. Don't forget this weekend, alright?"

 

I gave him a nod, "I won't." "Alright then. See you later. Good night, sweet dream and take care." Lay spoke. "You too, oppa. Drive carefully," "I will," he replied before I waved at him when he headed back to his car. He hopped in and started the engine, waving back at me. We bid our goodbyes and I watched until his car disappeared from my sight. My lips curled upwards as I opened the front gate.

 

 

"Kyungsoo, is everything ready?" Kris asked the chef that has been working for their family. The guy nodded his head and brought Kris to the place were all of the foods were served at the house yard, just near with a swimming pool. Tables and chairs were arranged nicely for the guests on that night.

 

"Everything is ready, sir. And the maids will be serving pizza later," he said. Kris checked all of the foods and he smiled, "Good. Make sure everything goes very well. How about the dessert?"

 

"Sure, sir. I've made blueberry cheese tarts and cakes. We'll serve it later," Kyungsoo explained. Kris walked to see how they arranged for the party. Though it was going to be a small celebration, still, Kris wanted it to be perfect. He invited his close friends and his business partners for the celebration of his project that went very well. He saw his mother was heading to him with her black dress.

 

He flashed a smile for her, "Mom!"

 

"Kris! So, is everything okay? Where's Luhan? He's not arriving yet?" Kris shook his head, "Not yet. He's on his way. But everything is okay. Kyungsoo arranged everything for us," he said while giving a soft pat on Kyungsoo's shoulder. The guy smiled when he looked at Kris' mother.

 

"Thanks, Kyungsoo."

 

"My pleasure, Mrs. Wu," Kyungsoo bowed. Kris' mother shifted back her attention to look at her tall son, "I'm going to call my friend and I'll be back when your friends are here." "Alright, mom."

 

With then, his mother left and went back into the house. As time passed, a few of the guests has arrived and met with Kris at his house. He greeted all of his guests with a smile and talked with them. Until he heard someone called his name. It was Luhan, waving at him with a smile plastered on his face. Kris excused himself from his guests as he went to meet with his best friend.

 

"Dude, you're late!" Kris glared at him and Luhan just laughed, "Sorry, man. I was stuck in traffic jam. Where's your mom?" Luhan looked around to find his best friend's mother. "Over there. She's talking with Mr. and Mrs. Park," Kris' eyes landed on his mother who was chatting with the business partners of their company.  Luhan nodded his head, "I see. Anyways, I'm hungry." Luhan rubbed his tummy with a  pout.

 

Kris chuckled, "Come on, let's grab something to eat!" He said while dragging his friend to the table where all of the foods were served.

 

 

 "Do I look great, oppa?" I kept asking Lay the same question as he parked his car. I saw a big house in front of it. It looked more like a mansion that was painted in white color. Lay chuckled as he unbuckled his seatbelt, "You are, Dahae. You've been asking me the same question. Come on, let's meet with my friends," he said before he alighted from the car. I unbuckled the seatbelt and followed him.

 

I fixed my hair and looked down to make sure that I looked good with my purple dress. I was a bit nervous to meet with his friends since I didn’t know any of them. Seeing the big house in front of me, made me to gulp. Geez, his friend must be so rich to have this mansion!

 

"Shall we?" Lay asked as he reached out his arm. I nodded my head hesitantly before holding on it. He smiled with his dimple was shown on his cheeks. He can still smile at me when the fact I'm so nervous right now.. 

 

He looked so good with his suits. 

 

 [A/N: Imagine him with his dark brown hair, not the one in the pic :D]

 

Both of us entered the mansion and we were greeted with a maid. There was a guy, standing beside her and checked Lay's name in the invitation list. I raised a brow to see how they handled it. Wow, just a small celebration but they still got someone to check the guests' names in the invitation lists.

 

"Follow this way, Mr. Zhang," the maid said politely as she led us the way to the house yard. I saw a few peoples were having their times, chatting with each other. I felt awkward to be there. Lay patted on my hand softly, giving a heart-warming smile, "Don't worry. I'm here."

 

At least, I didn't feel too nervous after hearing he said those words. We walked at the house yard and stopped when I heard someone called for Lay's name. We turned around and saw a guy with flower boy look, heading toward us while flashing a wide smile.

 

"Yo, man! It has been a long time!" They greeted each other and hugged. It seemed like they have known for such a long time. I smiled when my eyes met with his.

 

"Oh, by the way, this is my friend, Kwon Dahae," Lay introduced me to that guy. "Dahae, meet my best friend, Xi Luhan." I shook my hand with him and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Luhan-ssi."

 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too, Dahae-ssi." He said. Lay patted on his shoulder softly, "Where's that tall guy? He is supposed to see and greet me right now since he invited me," Lay said with a joke. I was a bit confused. Who's the 'tall guy' that they're talking about? And I thought Luhan is the owner of this house..

 

"He got a phone call just now. I guess, he just finished answering it," Luhan said with his eyes were trailed to find the person that they were talking about. Lay's eyes were searching for that guy until his lips curled upwards when he found the person that he mentioned just now. I turned my head and found a tall guy with his black suits, waving at Lay before he came closer to us.

 

 

I looked at him carefully. He seemed so familiar and I tried to remember his face.

 

The guy stopped in front of us and his eyes were on Lay, smiling before greeting and hugging him. By that time, I gasped as I remembered him.

 

"Let me introduce you to my friend. This is Kwon Dahae," Lay introduced me to him. His eyes met with mine and I was still speechless to see him, standing in front of me. "And, Dahae.. Meet my best friend, Kris Wu," Lay said.

 

The guy smirked and reached out his hand to shake it with my hand. "Nice to meet you, Kwon Dahae."

 

And there he was, standing in front of me, again; for the second time. The ert guy.

 

 

 


 

They met agaiiiinnnnn! xD What do you think will happen between Dahae and Kris for the next chapter? hehehe~

I just love to make you guys feel curious. You need to wait for the next update! lol. Anyway, do view oneshot of mine ; 

The Name I Loved .. Don't forget to leave your feedbacks for this chapter, alright? Till the next update <333 See ya! 

 *even a bunny fainted after making eye-contact with Kris. Have mercy, Yifan, lol.