02

The Playboy Jerk! [~]

 

I waited at the outside when the nurse told me to do so. I knew, some of the people looked at me from head to toe when they saw half of my blouse was ripped, revealing my tummy. I had to cover it with my handbag so they wouldn't be looking at me. I could see the blood stains on my blouse. I sighed.

 

The doctor came out from the emergency room and took off his mask. I quickly approached him and getting curious about the guy's condition. I still haven't know his name.

 

"How is he? Is everything alright?" The doctor smiled at my questions, "He is. He didn't lost too much blood. You were fast enough to send him here."

 

"Glad he is," I felt relief. "But, he will be discharged once he's getting better. Is he your friend?"

 

I shook my head, "No. I helped him when someone stabbed on his waist." The doctor looked at me with a frown, "Stabbed? You better make a police report." "I will, doctor. Can I see him?"

 

The doctor nodded his head, "Sure, you can." I thanked him before he left. I let out a big sigh before seeing the guy.

 

I entered his ward and saw he was laying on the bed with his eyes were still closing. I bit my lower lip to see his condition and his face wasn't too pale as before. I stood closer with his bed, staring at him.

 

As if he could know that I was there, he opened his eyes, slightly and looked at me.

 

I bowed at him before putting his car key on the small table beside the bed, "This is your car key. The nurse told me that your parents will be here soon. Seems like you're okay, I guess, I'll be going now," I said politely and was about to turn around until he said something that caught my ears.

 

"You got a nice body, miss. I'm lucky enough to be saved by a pretty and y woman like you," he said with his eyes looking at me from head to toe. And I realized that half of my blouse was ripped. I covered it with my handbag and my face was red as tomato. What the heck?! Is he a ert guy?!

 

"Excuse me?" I looked at him, gawked with his words. He chuckled and tried to sit on his bed though his waist was hurt. He smirked, "You know, that feeling when someone pretty and y saved your life. It's like a miracle to see you-OW!"

 

I smacked his face with my handbag before he could continue with his words. He held his face and stared at me.

 

"Did you just smack my face with your Gucci bag?" He looked at me with his shocking face. I gritted my teeth, "Yes! I did! You're such a ert!"

 

"You're ruining my handsome face! What if there will be no girls being crazy over me? What if-OW!"

 

Another smack hit right on his face, again. I bit my lower lip hardly and glared deadly at him, "Do I look like I care? If I know that you're a ert guy, I should be letting you at the alley alone! Let those guys beat you up!"

 

He rubbed his swollen cheeks, "Geez, are you a monster? Stop hitting my face! Come on, if you like me, just say it. I can be your boyfriend if you want," he smirked. I started to lose my temper and almost slapped him on the face but he was fast enough to grip my wrist.

 

"I haven't recover, you know. You better be nice with this patient."

 

I pulled my hand away and rolled my eyes. He's insane! I'm regretting for saving his life! I should let him alone at the alley! ert!

 

He took the jacket that he wore when I met him at the alley. He threw it at my chest, "Wear it. You're exposing your tummy in this hospital. The doctors won't be concentrate with their works if they see it."

 

I took it and threw it back at his face, "Thanks but no! I had to rip this blouse because of you! Jerk!"

 

He turned his head and looked at me, "Because of me? Tsk, whatever. I'm not a jerk, honey."

 

"Stop calling me 'honey', you idiot! Take this back! What a regret to save a ert guy's life!" I muttered and left the room. All I could hear was his laughter just when I left the ward. I cursed him in my mind.

 

"He's a jerk!" I bit my lower lip and went to left the hospital alone.

 

 

Kris' POV

 

I laughed when she left. I loved to see her face became red as tomato when I said that she looked pretty and y. But, I haven't see any girls who dared to smack on my precious face.

 

That girl was really insane. Too bad, she didn't know how awesome I am. I stopped to laugh until my mother appeared at the door, almost giving me heart attack.

 

"Mom," I said and she came closer to me. My father couldn't give me a visit as he was still in overseas.

 

 "Kris, are you alright?" My mother checked on me to make sure that I was alright. I just nodded my head, "Y-Yeah.."

 

"I heard that you got stabbed. We'll make a police report. Can you remember their faces?" She asked me again and I kept telling her that everything was fine and nothing to be worried. But I ended up to get a free slap on my shoulder.

 

"You should make it! They almost killed you! And this is one of your lessons for being such a playboy!" She said. Suddenly, changing her mood.

 

"Mom, I'm not a playboy. I was doing it for fun," I replied.

 

"It's not fun at all, Yifan. You just dragged yourself in danger!" I pouted when she started to nag. But, I knew that she wouldn't be mad with me for such a long time. I'm her only son.

 

"Who's that person who saved your life?" She asked. "She went back home,"

 

"She?! Wait, a girl?!" I nodded my head and sighed, "Yeah. A girl. Too bad, she didn't want to be my girlfriend when I offered."

 

Another slapped landed on my thigh and I winced in pain. My mother glared at me, "And you were taking a chance to flirt her?!"

 

"I was just offering because she saved my life. It's a good thing, mom. All girls are crazy over me and she should feel lucky enough," I answered but my mother ignored my words as she took a seat on chair like a boss.

 

"Well, it's lucky that she didn't want to be your girlfriend!"

 

"Mom! You shouldn't say that to your son!" I whined but she just rolled her eyes while crossing her arms across her chest, "I can tell that she's not same like the other girls who ever dated with you," my mother said. I slammed myself on the bed and palmed my face.

 

"Yes, she's not same like the others because she just smacked my face with her Gucci bag," I sighed. But I could only hear she was chuckling at me, "You deserve that, honey."

 

"But, mom-"

 

"No 'buts'. Take this as a lesson for being a playboy, Yifan." She said and I couldn't say a word.

 

"I thought my mom was going to be on my side," I punched the pillow many times and ended up feeling hurt at my waist. "What a bad day!" I muttered under my breathe.

 

 

I walked to the bus stop alone while covering my tummy with my handbag. People kept looking at me as if I was an alien. I ignored them and continued to walk. I was still mad with the ert guy. But then, someone called my name and stopped his car.

 

"Dahae!" I turned to my left side. "Chanyeol!" I said and quickly get into his car without talking much.

 

"Wait, what-" "Send me home!"

 

"A-Alright!" He said, changing the gear and drove the car. I leaned against the car seat and took a deep breathe as my eyes were closed.

 

Chanyeol took a glance at me and he frowned to see my blouse was ripped and full with blood stains, "Dahae-ah, are you alright? What happened?" He asked with his worried look. I sighed, "It was a bad day, Yeol. Really bad."

 

"Tell me. Seeing you with that ripped blouse. Don't tell me there was a guy tried to you," his eyes were wide when he thought about the bad thing. I shook my head, "No. I helped someone who almost get killed at the alley,"

 

"WHAT?!" He yelled at my ear . I rolled my eyes, "Dude, don't yell at me. I'm not deaf."

 

"Sorry. You really did? And then?"

 

"And I brought him to the hospital using his car. He got stabbed at his waist. Luckily, he's alright."

 

"He? So, you saved a guy?" I nodded my head, "Yeah. Actually, he's a ert guy." I added.

 

"ert?!" He stepped on the brake and made the car to stop. I almost hit the dashboard. I turned and glared at him, "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!" I yelled.

 

"Sorry again. I was shocked." He said when I leaned back on the seat. "What made you to say that he's a ert?" He asked while looking at my face. "He said I have a nice body and said that he can be my boyfriend if I want," I replied. And then, Chanyeol laughed as loud as he could. As if it was a funny story.

 

"Why you're laughing?" I blinked my eyes.

 

"Wow, that guy is really something. He could still say something like that when the fact you just saved his life."

 

"I know right. He's insane." I said. "But you shouldn't laugh at me!" I glared at him. Finally, Chanyeol stopped to laugh when he saw my death glare. "Okay, I'll stop now. He's so weird," Chanyeol shook his head and took off his jacket, putting it on my lap.

 

"Take it. You must be cold with that ripped blouse," he said before driving back the car on the road.

 

"What about you?" "Girl, I'm trying to be a gentleman so take it. Stop talking much."

 

I pursed my lips at his words but he just chuckled. But then, I carved a smile, "Thanks, Yeol."

 

Chanyeol has been my best friend ever since I was in high school. He is just like my own brother though we were born in the same year. Except, he was born one month earlier than me. He would be there to help me out from any problems. He could cherish my day with his jokes and laughter.

 

I just smiled as I looked at him when he was driving the car.

 

 

"Dahae! What happened to you?" My mother shot me a question when I entered the house. My father hurriedly came to me and looked at me up and down. "What happened with your blouse?"

 

"Mom, dad, nothing bad happened on me. I just saved someone's life when I was on my way to the bus stop. The guy almost get killed and I brought him to the hospital. That's all." I explained but I didn’t tell them that the guy was actually a ert. I'd rather keep it by myself.

 

"But, are you alright, dear? Did you get hurt?" My mother checked me everywhere on my arms and I shook my head, "No. I'm alright. I'm just too tired. You don't have to worry. Everything is fine." I gave them a smile before leaving to the upstairs.

 

My mother sighed as she looked at my father, "She must be having a bad day. Just look at her blouse."

 

"But at least, she's alright and she saved someone's life. Just let her to rest. She must be so tired."

 

My mother nodded her head, "Yeah. I'll just get something for her to drink and eat." She said before heading to the kitchen.

 

I slammed myself on my comfy bed. I took off Chanyeol's jacket and looked at my ripped blouse.

 

"ert guy. I even ripped this blouse to save his life and he could be saying something like that. Jerk!" I muttered under my breathe while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

 

"Don't you ever appear in my life again, ert." I said. 

 

 


 

woahh thanks everyone for subscribing.. I was glad to see your comments saying about the first chapter ^^

Kris being a ert guy lol. anyway, I changed the picture of the OC .. you can check it at foreword. And I just got a poster that I requested! thanks to   -natsukim - ❝autumn • open house for making a great poster ;)

until the next update :D