04

The Playboy Jerk! [~]

 

"Hi, I'm Zhang Yixing."

 

His name escaped from his lips upon our eyes met and to be very honest, he looked adorable when he flashed his adorable smile with that dimple on his cheeks.

 

I smiled back, "I'm Kwon Dahae."

 

"Nice to meet you, Dahae." "Yeah, me too," I said politely. Our mothers grinned and seemed so happy to see both of us introduced ourselves to each other and what could I say, I felt a bit shy to be there; especially when there was a guy standing in front of me. I admitted that he looked good on that day with his sweatshirt and jeans. Dark brown hair, his flawless face and the way how he smiled.

 

 

"Let's not waste the time," Mrs. Zhang said when she led me and my mom to the middle of the dining room. I took a seat beside my mom and across with Yixing. It felt so awkward and I hung my head low, looking down at the table.

 

My mom was busy chatting with her friend and it made me felt more awkward when I was just sitting there like an idiot. Yixing must be feeling the same way as me when he didn't even utter any words.

 

"..This is awkward. How should I start? I can't start the conversation with him first or else it will be weird," I thought in my mind while biting my lip. The foods that were served in front of me doesn't attract me to eat them at all. That awkward feeling kept disturbing me and I wasn't eating much.

 

"How are you?" Finally, Yixing started the conversation when he couldn't bear with awkward feeling. His voice was low but I could still hear it. He just didn't want to disturb our mothers' moments. I carved a small smile, "I'm fine. Thanks. And you?"

 

"Glad to know that. Me too. Sorry if you feel that the situation between us is a bit awkward," he replied. I shook my head, "It's okay, Yixing-ssi."

 

"Drop the formalities. You can just call me, Lay," he said. I looked at him while nodding. "Well, unless you're younger than me, than you should call me 'Lay oppa' instead," he joked between his chuckle. I smiled, "I'll be turning to 21 this year."

 

"Seems like someone needs to call me 'oppa' from now on since I'm one year older than you." Lay chuckled and fed his food into his mouth. I smiled again and chuckled at his words to think that he was actually older a year than me.

 

"Since you said so, I'll try. Hope it doesn't sound awkward for me." I joked.

 

He shrugged, "I won't force you, though." I laughed a bit.

 

We had our conversations and told about ourselves to each other. Lay told me that he worked with his father since his parents owned a company; Zhang Corporation. I was pretty sure that Lay came from a wealthy family.

 

"So, you're a fashion designer? That's great." Lay said when I told him about myself. I couldn't help but smile at those words. I saw my mom was smiling at me just when I took a glance at her.

 

"It's good to see our kids, getting to know each other." My mom spoke and sipped her drink. Mrs. Zhang agreed with her and plastered a grin on her face, "Yeah. I didn't regret to bring my son along with me today."

 

Lay and I blushed at their words.

 

 

Two days later, I went back to my office to settle all of my works before the promotion for the Summer Fashion project. I was too busy to handle with a few things and reviewed how the workers handled the models that were going to wear all of the outfits for the photo shoot.

 

"It looks great on Kai. The color and the design," I told to one of the workers as I reviewed the pictures of him. All of sudden, my mind thought about Lay. We did exchange our numbers last two days ago before we left the restaurant. Though we were still a bit shy on that time and tried not to exchange the number in front of our mothers.

 

But then, another two models came to me and snapped me out to the reality as they had a break before continuing with the next outfits.

 

"Sunbae," Sehun approached me with a smile plastered on his face. I turned around and saw both of the tall models, standing there while smiling.

 

"Sehun! Tao!" I smiled upon seeing them. They worked as the models and I've been knowing them ever since I started my first day in that company. I treated them just like my own younger brothers including Kai, their best friend.

  

"Was it okay, sunbae?" Tao asked. Before I could answer him, Kai joined us as he got a break before proceed with the next outfit. I chuckled, "How many times should I tell you? I'd prefer you guys to call me 'noona'," I said. "Anyway, you guys did it great. I hope it can remain the same for the next one," I continued.

 

Kai nodded his head, "Sure, noona. I think, you need to treat us for coffees since we did well." Kai joked.

 

Sehun and Tao grinned as they agreed with him. I stood there and crossed my arms over my chest, "I don't mind about that but you have to do well for the next photo shoot," I eyed them one by one. Sehun pouted cutely, "Oh, noona, that's cruel."

 

I laughed to see his cuteness with that aegyo. I poked his cheek, "Stop with that aegyo, Mr. Oh. You better change your outfit," I told him and he stopped to pout. He raised a brow, "Alright, but you have to treat us after this!"

 

With then, he left and pulled Tao's hand to follow him. I giggled, "Do well than I'll consider about that!"

 

Kai landed his eyes on me while smirking, "I'm waiting for your treat, pretty noona." He winked before leaving me; gawking.

 

"That kid, he's really good in smirking! Those boys, they could be childish and different behind the camera," I thought in my mind and let out a soft chuckle and turned back to continue with my works.

 

 

Kris has been discharged from the hospital last two days but the doctor told him not to work hard before he fully recovered from the deep wound at his waist. But Kris didn't worry much since he knew that his workers could do all of the works when he was not around. Kris was very sure that Luhan could help him by watching his workers and made sure they did their works.

 

Kris laid on his bed comfortably and was about to take a nap but someone knocked on the door; disturbing his time.

 

He sighed, "Come in," he said to the person with his eyes were still closed. The person stepped in and bowed, "Mr. Wu, what would you like to have for your lunch today?" His personal maid, Jiyeon, asked as she was standing at the edge of his bed; looking at the lazy Kris who was on the bed.

 

"Just tell Kyungsoo to cook spaghetti for me."

 

Jiyeon nodded her head when she understood, "I'll tell him. Once everything is done, I'll inform you later."

 

"Yeah. Okay. I want to rest now so leave me alone, please." Kris mumbled and pulled the blanket over his head. Jiyeon bowed for the last before leaving him in the room. He was too lazy to do anything or even picked up any calls from the office.

 

There were a few missed calls and messages and most of them were from his secretary, Hana. Kris groaned as he threw the phone on the bed just when the phone screen flashed and showed the total of new messages and missed calls that he received.

 

He knew that Hana wasn't calling him because of works. And he was too lazy to answer her calls. Kris could tell that Hana has started to crazy over him.

 

Well, the playboy Kris came back again with his game.

 

Half an hour later, when Kris was sleeping peacefully, his personal maid knocked on the door. She knew that he fell asleep when he didn't answer her.

 

She entered and saw him on the bed; sleeping and he even snored with his mouth were a bit opened. Jiyeon rolled her eyes to hear the noise and she could just shook her head before getting closer beside the bed.

 

"Mr. Wu, the lunch is ready." She said but it didn't make him to move a bit or respond to her words. She sighed, "Mr. Wu, wake up. Your lunch is ready~" She shook his arm and Kris' groaned, as if he was responding to her words.

 

"Kyungsoo had prepared the lunch. Please wake up," she tried again and gritted her teeth when he doesn't even open her eyes. Then, she heard a voice from the door and she saw Luhan entered the room. She quickly bowed at him, "Good afternoon, Mr. Xi."

 

"Good afternoon, Jiyeon." Luhan flashed a smile and his eyes landed on Kris, "Is there something wrong?" Luhan pointed at his best friend. Jiyeon sighed when she looked at Kris, "He's not waking up even though I've been calling him for many times. Kyungsoo just prepared for his lunch," Jiyeon explained. Luhan raised a brow and chuckled, "Never mind. Leave him to me. I'll handle him. You can continue with your works," Luhan said.

 

Jiyeon bowed and left the room. Luhan sat on the bed and looked at Kris who snored in his sleep.

 

"I don't think he'll realize if I throw him off from a cliff," Luhan muttered under his breathe before he slapped Kris' shoulder, "Yifan! Wake up!"

 

Instead of responding to him, Kris turned to his side, letting his back to face with Luhan.

 

"Yah! Can you just wake up now?!" Luhan shouted and Kris rubbed his eyes with a groan escaped from his lips, "What the heck do you want?! You're disturbing me!"

 

"Just get off from the bed and eat your lunch!"

 

Kris sat up on his bed while staring at the baby-faced guy, "I'm awake now. Satisfied?"

 

"Yeah." Luhan rolled his eyes. Kris threw his blanket away, "Why you're here?"

 

Luhan raised a brow at him, "Just to see you during my break time."

 

"Did the workers do their works?" Kris asked. Luhan gave a nod, "Yup. You don't have to worry about that."

 

Kris smiled, "That's good. At least, I don't have to think much about it." By then, his phone rang and his secretary name's appeared on the screen. He sighed and ignored the call as he threw his phone back on the bed. Luhan saw the caller on the phone screen and he looked at Kris, "Why you're not answering her call?"

 

"I'm lazy. Because I know, she won't be asking about works." Kris get off from the bed.

 

"So you're going to ignore her after you got her heart?" Kris smirked, "Well, who told her to fall for me at first. You know, I wasn't being serious with my words at all."

 

Luhan sighed, "Aish, I wonder when you're going to stop to play with their hearts!"

 

Kris shrugged, "To be honest, I don't even know. Maybe when I've found the right girl?" Kris let out a chuckle. "Let's hope that the 'right' girl won't leave you once she find out that you're a playboy!" Luhan said sarcastically but Kris didn't care with it and he just grinned, "Oh come on, Luhan. Let's not waste our time and have lunch together!"

 

With then, Kris put his arm around Luhan's shoulders and brought him to the dining room.

 

 


 

new chapter posted! yes, Kris has been discharged and he's the same like before, The Playboy Kris -.-' 

btw, thanks for subscribing! leave ur feedback and any errors will be corrected later ^^ 

 

 

 I don't know why but D.O looks like he's younger than me with his cuteness and attitude lol. 

 

 "This is the reward for being playboy, Kris!" - D.O . LOL xD