Chaper 6

Love fight

Contains swearing

Your POV:

"So I would like you three to meet my AWESOME friend, Naeun!" Sohee jumped into excited as she pulled you down to sit with Baekhyun.

"Naeun, right beside you is Baekhyun, next to Baekhyun is Luhan and sitting next to me is baby Zelo!" Sohee pointed at each person with a smile.

"HEY! who said i was a baby.." Zelo pouted cutely.

Awwwww.... he's so cute. Wait what did I just say...

"Ok! Wait one sec, it's pretty humid today I'll go and by every a drink!" Sohee insisted dragging Zelo with her.

 

You sat there quitely, looking down at the ground with your feet swinging front and back, waiting for someone to talk. Realising no one will talk you pulled your phone out from your pocket and started looking through your messages instead of  looking like a loser.

"Um..hey..it's Naeun right?" Baekhyun asked as he tapped your shoulder.

"Yeah.." you replied with a low tone.

"Well nice to meet you!" He replied happily.

"Hhi.." You answered back awkwardly.

"It's the first time I have meet you! Your really pretty!" Baekhyun replied smiling showing you his eyesmile. 

What did he just say.... PRETTY? OMG... He is so cute and nice OMG... I'm gonna faint...

"Um... Thank you" You answered back without looking at him in the face.

All of a sudden Baekhyun stood up and grabbed one of your skinny arms and headed towards a corner where people rarely go. 

There you were face to face with Baekhyun, unsure what to do in this case. But Baekhyun abruptly spoke...

"By the way... About Sohee... Since she always mentions about you, I know you two are really close. About the situation Sohee actually truly forgot about telling the case to the principal, and she was also really embarrassed to face you again so I'm here to deliver the message to you. Also I'm not just here to say sorry on behalf of her, I and the rest of our group really wants you guys to make up again and again she is deeply sorry". Baekhyun explained with a serious tone.

You thought about what Baekhyun said for a moment, only able to reply with "That's fine". However, deep down you felt like , you gave all your trust to Sohee but all she did was forget, and use someone else to pass on the message. Even though according to Baekhyun Sohee is incredibly sorry it just didn't seem like it, buying me food? Thats it? It's over..? I wonder if she even considers me as a real friend...

"Well, that's all sorted now, Let's go back to the table I think Sohee and Zelo are back with the drinks. Cmon!!" Baekhyun insisted as he directed us back to the right table.

You didn't even feel like going back to the table anymore, you just want to leave everyone and had some peaceful time by yourself. When Baekhyun wasn't looking, you sneaked into another corridor and headed towards the school's beautiful little garden. 

Baekhyun's POV:

"HEY! You guys are back with the drinks already?? Naeun quickly take a si-. Huh? Where the hell did she go.." As you searched your surrounding area.

"Did you lose her..." Sohee asked as if she wasn't surpised at all.

"She was right behind me, now she disappeared all of a sudden..." you replied back still in shock as how you lost her.

Naeun POV:

You ran in the direction of the specific bush in the amazing garden that you would always hide in when times were tough or when someone teased or bullied you. You sat there, wanting to cry, but nothing came out, you feel like someone betrayed you even though it was just something easy like passing on a message. You took several deep breathes thinking whether you should just forgive her and carry on a untrustworthy friendship or just take a break for now.

Suddenly, you heard rustling sounds of leaves close by and a familiar figure slowly approached you, it was Taemin. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you had to meet someone... what happened now..." Taemin asked as if seemed like he could read your mind and feeling.

"Urgh.. nothing... I finished meeting them and decided to sit here and have an alone time, ya know..." you replied with stutter.

Taemin stared into your eyes, "Tell me the truth, what's wrong?" 

"I said nothing... now go on I want some peaceful time" you answered giving a shooshing hand motion while pushing him out of the bush.

Taemin POV:

I know something's not right, Naeun sometimes you fken drive me crazy with your problems, you know that everyone has their own problems to deal with, you should be grateful to have a friend that cares, I always ask you if you are fine, or if you need my help or not and that I will always be here when you have noone else. However, vis vera you never asked if I was alright or hurt on the inside and that I might need my own space as well... you muttered to yourself angrily.

What have I done this time to deserve this inner pain...

Woahhh it has been such a long time.. idek if i can still write. But i am back (offically this time) please comment and subscribe to tell me how it is.. AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!