Chapter 2

Love fight

Taemin POV:

You carried Naeun carefully inside in a bridal way, avoiding all the sharp edges from tables and chairs that could possibly scrape Naeun’s delicate skin.

You turned around the corner towards the spiral, brown coloured staircase, and carefully took each step without the creaking sound of the wooden floorboards whilst huffing and puffing.

After minutes of travelling up the creaky stairs, you finally reached the last step. Without hesitating, you carefully placed your steady foot on the last step, and lifted the other foot up; making a loud squeaky sound that nearly woke up Naeun.  

“Taemin…” Naeun murmurs.                                                                                                                                                                         “Yes…?” You answered back, and instantly wondering why you are in her dream.

Once you walked into Naeun’s small, cosy bedroom, a smell of soap and lavender brushed swiftly across your face. It was a very gentle scent, a scent that was familiar to you.

You have at least been in Naeun’s room for a thousand times now, Posters of her favourite idols hang loosely on the walls. What a fangirl. A small white study table sits behind a large, crystal clear window. You recall memories of the both of you standing infront of the window, huffing and puffing little white clouds of smoke and drawing little figures inside.

You lay Naeun gently on her lavender scented bed sheets, and covered her small body with a large floral blanket and pulled it up all the way to her round chin. You then kissed her forehead, and whispered goodnight.

The floor was covered in cold, grey tiles and in the corner of the room, on the bedside table was a box you have never seen in Naeun’s room before. Without thinking whether you should open it or not, both of your hands lifted it open.

Pictures, mostly letters filled the entire box, as you skim through a picture, you could see an image of you and Naeun hugging each other in kindergarten, Naeun had a huge smile on her face that melted your heart instantly.

You took the picture and walked towards the study table; you pulled out the plastic chair and gently and sat on it, not trying to wake Naeun up again. You took out a blue pen and wrote on the back of the picture, “Son Naeun, I think I have fallen in love with you”.

You put your hand under your chin holding it for a while and stared at the picture. You soon placed it back into its box, and arranged the box in its originally position. Hoping that Naeun wouldn’t find out that it has been moved.

You slowly walk towards the bed and carefully sat beside Naeun admiring her face. Her long eyelashes compliment her hazel brown eyes. Her hair is a dark shade of brown, and her lips were incredibly rosy pink- but she never realises how truly beautiful she really is.

You just sat there… staring for a while…until your vision became blurry and everything goes pitch black...

You fell into a deep sleep on Naeun’s stomach.

Naeun POV:

“MUM! DAD! Where are you going!?!” You yelled uncontrollably trying to catch up to them.

“Don’t leave!!!!!”

Your vision became clearer once you sped up to your parents who were running away from you.

“Stop, why are you running away from me?” you run towards them screaming whilst huffing and puffing.

Your parents suddenly stopped and stood there still. You slowed down your pace and caught up to them.

“Mum, Dad, why?” you asked with a hopeless expression.

“Daring…” your parents said in union as they both turned around slowly and took your icy cold hands.

“We can’t be here with you anymore…”

“You can’t go. I love you!” you said in frustration.

“We love you too, Naeun, it’s just-“

The image of your parents became blurrier and blurrier and soon they faded away…

“No…no!” you said with your red teary eyes.

You began kneeling down slowly with your hands covering your red puffy face. ”Mum…Dad…What have I done…”

 

 

“MUM, DAD!!!” you called out.

“Where are yo-. Oh… it’s just a dream…” you said as you breathed in and out rapidly.

As you woke up, you found Taemin sleeping soundly next to you. He cuddled near your cushion with his chubby cheeks softly laid on top. You patted his soft brown hair and whispered… Good morning.

You rubbed your puffy red eyes from crying too much last night and slowy jumped out of the bed. You cautiously tiptoed on the creeking floorboards towards the bathroom, not making a single sound.

Once you arrived at the bathroom, you took out your blue toothbrush with the matching mint scented toothpaste and quitely brushed away.

Taemin POV:

"Yawwwwwn..." You woke up and squinted your beautiful large eyes .

"Huh... Where am I...?" You started to panic whilst looking at your surroundings. Then the smell of soap and lavender brushed across your pale face, you immediately calmed down and felt safe.

"It's Naeun's room..." you mumbled to yourself.

You followed the sound of running water, which came from the bathroom near the kitchen. You slowly took each step with care and silently cept towards Naeun. 

Once Naeun and you were five inches apart you jumped out of nowhere and gave Naeun an back hug. You hugged Naeun's waist tightly and placed your chin on her shoulder. 

"Naeunie..." You said with a bit of aegyo.

"Ne? My little boy" Naeun replied back.

"Do you want Bacon for breakfast? I know you love them". You asked Naeun who was still brushing her teeth.

"Sure!!! I would love it" Naeun replied joyfully with your chipmunk like cheeks.

Hey~ my beloved readers, how was this chapter, did you find it interesting or boring. Please comment so I know what I can improve on... Thanks!!