Chapter 1

Love fight

Taemin POV:

“Mum… Dad… No…” Naeun wept, as her tears soaked little spots on the cold, white hospital bed sheets.

"You can't leave me in this harsh world all alone…" Naeun wept again, hanging her head down to stare into the sheets with tear soaked eyes.

"Don't worry yourself, darling, we will always be by your side to keep you from harm’s way." said Naeun’s mother who was lying almost perfectly still in the bed, save from her occasional breath that pushed the sheets up and down slightly in a slow rhythm.

"Your mother is right; we will always be by your side, no matter what." Naeun’s father said, his arm reaching out slowly towards Naeun’s hand in a method of comfort, smiling weakly.

Naeun lifted her head slowly; her makeup was completely ruined from her non-stoping waterfall of tears. She wiped her tears with her pale and small hand and continued to say…

“But mum… I will have nowhere to stay; I can’t pay for all the bills…” Naeun started to weep even more.

“YYou have tto be indeppendent from this point oonwards…remember wwe will be alllways wwatcching you ffrom the hheavens…and ssuppporting everytthing you ddo” Naeun’s mother replied stuttering, hiding her tears.

*Cough…Cough…* Naeun’s mother began coughing loudly.

You walked one step at a time closer to Naeun, patting her back trying to comfort her. But it was no use, she cried louder…

“GO AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE” Naeun cried as she pushed you aside hardly causing you to nearly fall over. She then burried her pale face in the cold hospital bed sheets and started sobbing again.

"Darling, don't be like that, come here..." Naeun's father offered a hand.

Naeun quickly took her father's hand and placed it on her warm chest and kissed it.

"I love you...please don't leave me like this..." Naeun stuttered whilst mashing her face against her father's hand.

Naeun's mother squished closely to her husband, placing her hand on top of Naeun's and her husband's hand.

Naeun POV:

You held your precious parent's hand, and  slowly shut your eyes. Soon both of your parent's grasp began loosening, you immediatly opened your eyes and saw both of your parents lying there, breathless. You stood there, shocked, even tears couldn't fall from your eyes. 

"MUM! DAD!" You screamed and shouted, not caring your surroundings nor who looked at you. 

The doctor and nurse heard your pirecing voice from miles away and rushed to see what has happened. The doctor felt both of your parents heartbeat. And sighed...

"Both of your parent's heart are... Frozen solid." The doctor confirmed while biting his lips. 

The doctor turned around looking at your sad expression on your face. 

You could see that there is no hope, so you remained silent.

"Doctor, you may leave now. I would like some time by myself" you said politely. The doctor took a glimpse at you, patted your shoulder and left without another word.

The whole room was completely filled with silence after that sentence the doctor announced.

Taemin POV:

Naeun kneeled down on the ground, feeling hopeless as ever. Crying.

You slowly tiptoed towards Naeun and back hugged her, giving warmth and comfort. 

"It's fine, I will always be here for you when you need help" you said with a soothing voice.

Naeun POV:

You turned around facing Taemin.

"Thankyou, for coming when I needed you..." You said wiping away your tears.

It's fine, as long as you don't feel lonely, i will always accompany you " Taemin said with a warming smile.

Once Taemin has given you a long deep loving hug, the both of you separated, blushing.

One crystal clear tear rolled down your blushed face.

"Taemin has always been a good friend since i was in kindergarten, he helped me alot when i was bullied or teased" you mumbled to yourself.

"Hello Naeun, it's Dr. Choi, we will be taking care of your parents bodies from now on after you leave the hospital. You just have to come to the cemetery every year to sweep the withered leaves and bring paper money" the doctor formally said.

"Ok Dr. Choi i will, thank you for informing me" you answered with a bow.

You walked out from the cold dark room depressed, thinking what you could of done better for your parents before they died. Better grades, better attitude towards given tasks and maybe even greeting them after you come into the house. Many situations made you sick and depressed.

You arrived at the exit of the hospital building after seconds of traveling across stairs and escalators.

"Ahh... Finally a breath of fresh air" you said with a small voice, letting a soft gasp of air out of your mouth, with the wind brushing smoothly across your face.

"Do you want me to give you a lift back home? it's getting quite dark" Taemin suggested.

"No thank you, I would like some time by myself, so walking back home is the best choice" you answered back.

"But it's a long way back and it is gradually getting dark, are you sure?" Taemin asked again, offering a hand.

"Yes, taking some time by myself would cure my broken heart" you whispered, looking at the direction that would lead you home.

"Ok, but be careful" Taemin left without another word.


You walked back home with a sorrow expression pinned on your face.

"Mum...Dad...why...did you have to do this to me...?"

"I don't want to be alone... and to have noone to take care of me...".

"GOD, WHAT DID MY PARENTS DO WRONG, THAT YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM ANOTHER CHANCE".

"AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed and yelled, pulling strands of your hair out and banging on the walls beside you.

Taemin POV:

After thinking if you should come to Naeun's house or not, you decided to come and wait for her just in case she doesn't come back and do something stupid. 

"10:15pm, where is Naeun? don't tell me she did something stupid...Oh god please..." you mumbled to yourself.

"Where is she...it's 10:30pm now?"  you started walking around in cirlcles, worrying and regretting about letting her walk home by herself at night.

Abruptly a small figure appeared in the distance, wobbling from side to side as if that person was drunk. But the figure suddenly became familiar...

"NAEUN!" you shouted and sprinted towards her.

"Are you alright? Where were you, Are you hurt?" All the questions bursted out uncontrollably once you saw Naeun returning back home.

"II am ppreffectly fiinee, jjust aa liitle ttried" Naeun stuttered as she fell down onto your soft arms.

Thanks everyone for subscribing and commenting, keep subscribing and commenting, i need all the support i can get. Also hope you like the story and enjoy the rest of your day!