Chapter 5

Love fight

Naeun POV:

Sohee... Why didn't you tell the Principal... I trusted you and this is how you repay me... How could yo-

"Ahh!!! What was that?!?!" You yelled in surprise as a scrunched up paper ball knocked your right arm causing you to fall flat on your face. 

"Son Naeun!!, is it you distracting the class again?" Mrs Kim hisses at you fiercely.

"Um.. No, no of course not!" You instantly responded back struggling to hide the paper ball behind your back.

"Well, if I see you fiddling with your work or daydreaming again! I will immediately send you to the Principal's office! Right now!!" Mrs Kim scolded at you fiercely.

The whole class became completely silence, only the sound of a clock ticking was able to be heard. When you slightly lifted your head up the only image you could see was Mrs Kim's furious face.

 

Mrs Kim glared at you for the last time and then rotated around and proceeded with the maths equation, whist you carefully unraveled the paper ball in your lap. Inside the paper ball was written in a handwriting that you were very familiar with, you examined the writing for a moment and realised it was Sohee's...

Hey Naeun,

I know that you are probably really mad at me right now.

I bet it's 100% about me not telling the Principal that you were away for the past week, but I am really sorry, I completely forgot about this message. But I promise you that I can make it up for you. 

Just meet me at the spot we normally sit near the cafeteria.

And once again,

I'm really really sorry!

 

After reading Sohee's letter, you felt that you couldn't forgive her just like that. But you were also quite mad and didn't want to talk to her.

Instead, you stared at the pale white ceiling wondering what you should do...

 

DING! DONG! DING! DONG! DONG! DING! DONG! DONNNNG!

 

"LUNCH BELL!!! FINALLY AKNCKDNKSDSK!!!" As the whole class rushed out like a herd of elephant running at full speed. 

And as usual, it was just Taemin and you left behind the classroom packing away your books slowly.

Just when you were about to take your pencilcase, a gentle tap on your shoulder made your eyes meet with Taemin's.

"Are you ok Naeun?" Taemin worriedly asked.

''Um.. Yes why?" 

"No.. Um.. I was just wondering, because the teacher scolded you twice in class, and you're normally really scared of getting in trouble. I was just a bit concerned so.. Yeah.." Teamin stuttered while taking glimpse of your face. 

Author's POV:

Naeun grabbed one of Taemin's hand and smiled.

"Thanks.." Was the only word that came out of Naeun's mouth, but deep down inside her she was really thankful that even her two parents died, she still has Taemin by her side all the time.

"Well... Oh gosh! I got to go and meet someone, see ya later!" Naeun all of a sudden remembered. She quickly waved goodbye, took her belongings and ran to the canteen table where Sohee wanted her to meet her at.

 

Naeun's POV:

While quickly jogging towards the cafeteria with a hand full of books, you were carefully deciding what to greet Sohee with... Noona? Sohee..how are you.. Ok Naeun that is so lame.. What should I say to he-

"OH MY GOD!!! WHO IS IT!?! Sohee! You scared the hell out of me!" You shrieked whilst patting yourself to calm down.

Sohee grabbed your long-sleeve shirt and pulled you across the cafeteria to the table where you two normally sit. But this time it wasn't just you two, there were three other guys sitting in one row opposite where you two are going sit.

"Um.. Sohee.. Who are they? I throught it was just us talking today." 

Hello! Here's another chapter hope you enjoy! Subscribe and comment!