♡ Welcomed

Lady and the Tramp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 C h a p t e r N i n e 

♡ Welcomed♡  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

To say Yongguk wasn't surprised would be an understatement. He was shocked. Min had taken the initiative. She proved she was much more courageous, and forthright. Surely, she had stayed true to that straightfoward nature he had grown to admire about her. But it wasn't that what shocked him. No. It was the fact that no he was almost certain, Min felt the same way about him as he did of her. And then that kiss.

That kiss...

It was only on the cheek. A chaste kiss. Yet the fact that it managed to have that kind of an effect on him blew his mind. It was so sweet. So innocent. Yet it drove him wild. Getting home, he went straight to his room. Cloud nine the whole time. Not even his brothers could get through to him as they looked at one another when he came in, ignoring their 'welcome home' greetings and wearing his idiotic looking gummy smile while passing right by them.

"What the hell is up with him?" Junggup asked, a playful smirk appearing straight away. It wasn't like Yongguk to appear so flustered yet so happy all at once. 

Himchan shrugged as he took a large bite of the burger he held, talking with his mouth full. "No clue."

Zelo's eyes brightened, an idea forming. "Think it has something to do with that girl?"

Himchan nodded. "Most likely."

"Nice," The two brothers spoke in unison with a smile.

In his room, Yongguk laid on his bed, arms tucked under his head. He sighed. Images of her flashed in his head, over and over again. Images from all of the moments they had ever spent together until then. Images of Min smiling. Min laughing. Min in deep thought. And along with those images he felt his heart pound, his lips twitch, his pulse race, and his arms ache in want. It was then, at that moment, like a sudden knock to the head. Yongguk had an epitome and as crazy as it sounded. As insane as it seemed. It was the only conclusion he came to. 

He couldn't be too sure since this was his first time experiencing such a thing, but in just under two months, the impossible because possible.

Yongguk had fallen in love.

 - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning, Yongguk was a nervous wreck. Sitting at the breakfast table along with his brothers, he shook his legs rapidly, tapping his spoon against his bowl and sighing every ten seconds.

All the while, Himchan, Junggup and Zelo watched him curiously, sneaking glances at one another as they communicated silently of the older's strange behavior. Himchan shrugged when he saw Zelo pass him a questioning glance.

"Um... is something wrong?" Zelo finally broke the silence, making Yongguk snap his head up lazily.

"Huh?"

"Why are you so nervous?" Junggup asked with a raised brow. He didn't know what had him acting in such a way.

Had something happened? Did it have to do with the gang? Work? School? The internship? This was something that ran through all of their minds and now he seriously had them all worried.

"No," He denied shaking his head before taking a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. "It's-it's nothing."

"You sure?" Now it was Himchan's turn to question him. his answer had done nothing to assure them. "Doesn't seem like nothing?"

"." He took in a deep breath, an attempt to calm his nerves and then looked over at them. Their faces showed genuine concern as he looked at them, taking another breath before he began to explain himself. "She told me to call her so that we could meet today?"

Dumbfounded. The three of them just looked at him, their expressions becoming unreadable.

"Guys?"

"You're an idiot," Himchan deadpanned. "We thought something happened. Are you seriously freaking out because you can't pick up the freaking phone and call some girl?"

"She's not some girl," Yongguk corrected seriously.

Himchan sighed and shook his head. "That may be so, but it's just a call."

"That's what I try to tell myself," Yongguk sighed as well. "I don't understand it either and that alone makes it a whole new experience for me. Besides, I don't know what to do, where to take her."

"Invite her here" Zelo suggested seriously, making the other three look at him questioningly. "We can order pizza, play some guys-"

"Zelo, I don't think he-" Junggup began before he got cut off by a humming Yongguk.

"That's actually not that bad of an idea. I mean, that's exactly what I need." The light in Yongguk's eyes began to brighten and suddenly everything became clear. "I need to see whether she really is capable of accepting and handling me and my lifestyle. Besides, she did take interest in wanting to meet you guys."

Himchan laughed. "And we want to met her too and see if she really is worth all the hype you're giving her."

 - - - - - - - - - -

Yongguk lost most of his confidence by the time he was reaching the bus stop near Min's house. Why the hell was he so impulsive? He could've slapped himself as he thought back to when he called Min earlier that day, fueled by what Zelo had suggested.

"Hey," He started nervously when he heard her greet him on the other end.

It took a moment for her to respond. "You called." Yongguk couldn't believed how surprised she sounded by the way she said that.

He gave a wry chuckle, taken aback by her. "You that surprised?"

"I had my doubts, to be honest."

"Ouch." Leave it to Min to be so honest. But then again, it wasn't like he hadn't acted wishy-washy with her before. Her reasons for doubting him were more than justified. "So anyways, I was wondering, if you weren't busy, would you like to come over to my place, meet my brothers, eat pizza, play video games. I know it doesn't sound ideal and probably lame but-"

"What console?" She asked suddenly, once again taking him by surprise.

"Huh?" He scratched his head. She really was unpredictable.

She gave a sweet laugh, and his heart raced at the sound, especially since he could imagine how she looked when she did. "What console do you guys have?"

"XBOX 360. Why?" Everything she said and did made him more curious with time.

"No reason," He could imagine her shrugging with her little smile still placed on her lips. "I don't mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter