♡ Admire

Lady and the Tramp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 C h a p t e r T e n 

♡Admire♡  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

Min admired everything about Yongguk and from the moment he picked her up, she could tell he was nervous.

Getting the call from him around early afternoon, had Min's heart pounding hard against her chest. His voice in her ear, had her body trembling. He honestly didn't know how much of a hold his voice alone had on her and when he asked her if he could pick her up, she thought she would drop dead on the spot.

Having already showered and had her hair done, Min opted for a casual but visually affective outfit and eventually decided on a pair of distressed jean short and a t-shirt. She wondered if it was too casual but as her eyes met the face of the clock in the reflection of the mirror, she packed her necessities into a black book bag and headed out.

She had stood at the bus stop for a good five to ten minutes when Yongguk finally pulled up in a classic looking black Mustang.

"What's that?" He asked, motioning toward the bag she held.

She looked down at it and recalled packing a few games of her own before leaving. She had gotten excited when Yongguk mentioned they would possibly be playing video games in their XBOX and of course, she wasn't going to let the chance pass up. She laughed at her childish ways. "You'll see."

After picking up the pizza and having Yongguk take her on a little detour to the donut shop nearby, that she loved, the two eventually made it to his home. 

She felt he must've expected her to comment on where he lived or seem uncomfortable about it, but there was no denying to Min, that this place seemed a lot more familiar. She was much more intimidated by how things looked in her neck of the woods then how this neighborhood did. It was quaint and simple, two things Min enjoyed. Plus, the fact that Dodger stadium was nearby was more than impressive.

Seeing Yongguk's home first hand, it was something that she had expected. It matched him. It wasn't small nor was it big, neither was the structure bad. He lived on the sixth floor of an apartment complex just a few blocks away from the stadium, apartment number six-oh-eight.

The interior was a nice size for four grown men, the colors and design both simple and neutral. She liked it. She liked it a lot.

Himchan, Junggup and Zelo, she connected with the three well upon meeting them. The younger two, she found out, were closer to her age and that probably explained why they got along so well.

"Okay, kids. Stop playing. Time to eat!" Himchan called out from the dining room. 

Though normally nothing could make them drop the controls, the three of them had been trying to use playing video games as a way to forget about their hunger. But now that everything was set up, they could easily put that behind them and go for some food, which they did.

"So Min, you're majoring in dance, right?" Himchan began casually as he placed the cups with ice down in front of each person before sitting down.

"Yeah, I am," She smiled brightly, making the other boys smile in return. She was so charming and so easy to talk to as opposed to other girls.

Himchan liked how approachable she was. "How's that like?"

"It's exciting," She began before taking a bite of a supreme-style pizza. "A lot of hours devoted to it though."

"Junggup and Zelo dance," Yongguk chimed as he looked at the two younger boys who turned red as they avoided eye contact with the pretty girl sitting before them. "I'm trying to convince them to go to UCLA for that when they graduate high school."

"You should," She exclaimed happily. In the few minutes she had known the boys, they had already made a good impression on her. It was interesting how much she had in common with them. "I should be by my second or third year. If you guys pick hip-hop, we could possibly be in the same class."

"You do hip-hop?" Zelo asked, the two of them now looking up at her wide-eyed.

She smiled and raised a brow. "Yeah. Why? I seem like the ballet type?"

"Well now that you mentioned it, no," Junggup assured. Yeah Min most likely got trained in ballet, since it's the foundation of all dance types, and it's advised that you get some form of training at least for a year, but from what they have learned of Yongguk so far, Min looked like someone who lived and breathed hip-hop, despite her class. "You do seem like the hip-hop type, surprisingly."

Min laughed without holding back, and for a moment became thoughtful.

"Something wrong?" Yongguk asked, noticing her thoughtful expression even as everyone continued to eat, but of course, when it came to Min, he noticed everything.

"This i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter