♡ Sheltered

Lady and the Tramp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 C h a p t e r E i g h t 

♡ Sheltered♡  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Lady!" Min heard in the short distance before turning around to meet with Daehyun, who was making his way over to her. "You want to get something to eat?"   "Sure," She smiled cutely before hooking her arm through his and heading toward a nearby cafe off campus.   It was only a five minute walk from the part of the school they were in to the cafe. The day was breezy and entering the little shop, the winded faded into a warmth which carried the delicious and familiar scent of grounded coffee beans.   "Hey, so Youngjae and I were thinking of taking you out tonight. Movies?" Daehyun started as he watched her with hopeful eyes.   "Oh~ sounds fun," Min smiled in excitement before letting out a frustrated groan and clutching onto her forehead.   "What happened? What's wrong?" Daehyun asked in concern as he watched her expression become dark when she looked back at him.   She dropped her hands against the table and looked at him. "I can't."   "Why? What's up?"   She shook her head already growing annoyed by the realization of what she already had planned for that night. "I'm going with my parents to some big corporate dinner."   "Exciting," He spoke with a growing smile, making Min scoff at his smug tone. "I'd love to see you put on a dress and drag your way around unhappily to have small talk with your parents business associates."   "Oh it's pretty interesting," Min gave off her own sarcastic grin and continued. "The amount of times I have to bite my tongue around them is unfathomable."   Daehyun couldn't help but laugh at her adorable antics. He knew very well how Min wasn't someone too fond of socializing with certain types of people, and the ones that could be found in those types of gatherings was just those type of people. The high class society who only spoke about money, work and riches.   After about an hour of talking and getting some lunch, Daehyun and Min went their separate ways, with Daehyun heading to a late class, and Min about to catch a bus home. But as she started for the bus stop, her eyes came upon a familiar figure. A person of a tall and athletic build, standing by the bust stop with a pair of headphones over a fitted black hat on. He stood leaning against the sign, the sleeves of his favorite dark green jacket rolled up to his elbows and a pair of blue jeans and all black Adidas on. Min didn't need to see his face to know who it was.    It had been a month since they started working on the project together, and a week since she had last seen him. But it didn't take long for her to learn how draw him out from a crowd. She blinked a few times, before deciding to make her way behind him, using a more teasing approach, then upfront. She wanted to test him. He knew she was very capable of coming up to him if she ever saw him and she wanted to see if he was capable of doing the same.   Acting as if she was fiddling with something in her bag, and holding onto a small caramel frapp, Min made her way to the bench about three feet from where he leaned against the bus sign, and sat down, using her phone as a distraction and looking at the opposite direction from where he stood to seem as if she was looking out for the bus.   Just as she had hoped for, Yongguk noticed her immediately, once he looked up from his MP3 player. He had planned to look up briefly to see if the bus was coming, but the moment he did, it was as if time stopped. He hadn't seen her in about a week. Whether it was because of overlapping schedules, or the fact that he may have very well been trying to avoid her, fate once again brought them together. Thinking less of his feudal attempts to keep their paths from crossing. Who was he to go against fate? To contradict everything it would eventually achieve?   As she came into view, the first thing he noticed was that she was too busy and hadn't see him yet. Her attention was placed toward her purse as she searched for something, her other hand which held a cup of coffee, holding it up to get a better view. And when she sat, she kept her eyes set to the left of her, watching the road for the bus to come, still sipping on her drink, unaware of his presence. The sunset behind her painted a beautiful multi-colored halo above her head, making her appear godsent and ethereal. He was so enthralled, that he even went as far as turning off his music and not realizing when the bus finally pulled up. Seeing her stand up to ride it, he quickly turned his head around, making it so that as she entered the bus before him, she wouldn't be able to see him.   "You coming, kid?" The bus driver yell, making Yongguk jump and nod his head quickly before getting in.   He swiped his pass and let his eyes quickly scan over the passengers and landing on her, he ducked his head and made his way to sit down on the seats adjacently behind to her, so that he had a view of her. He watched as she placed her full lips around the straw of the cup she held and took small sips of coffee as she looked outside the window, the small motion alone driving his hormones wild. Something about Min and the things she did, even though she didn't intend to, was incredibly y. And this was no different. This wasn't the first time his mind ran rampant with thoughts of her in such suggestive ways.   For a sample track he had made for her a while back, a draft before the final product, Min gave him a taste of the choreography she had already had thought up but needed to match the sound they were going for. The track was a basic outline of the sound without the embellishments, of course, which was all that she needed. She had him sit down in front of the mirror, to watch her and when she began her fluid movements, his breath caught and his mind shut down. He thought he'd pass out just from looking at her. All the while, Min didn't even realize it. She was so focused on the music and her own movements, that she didn't even notice him struggling to keep calm. ' They was her hips moves, and body worked, was like nothing he had very seen before. Movements that he thought weren't possible by other human beings. It didn't help that she had decided to wear a low cut tank top, which exposed her cleavage and flat stomach, and a pair of black body hugging leggings, which showcased her thick thighs and nice . By the time she asked him his opinion on the dance, Yongguk was at a lost for words. The sad part was that she wasn't even doing anything provocative, it was just a hip-hop routine. Nothing y about it. But it was her. Min was the epitome of the word sensual and it drove him to a state that was too close to the brink of insanity.   Min on the other hand was amused. The idiot hadn't realized that she could see him from the reflection of the window in the bus. She wasn't completely clueless to the fact that his eyes were dead on her. But she didn't need to see it. She was more amazed by the fact that the way he looked at her was so intense, that she could feel his gaze bore into her from behind. Chills rushed all over her, and she had to fight the urge to pounce on him. Something about Yongguk and the way he stared at her was just so y. She noticed it the first time they met in the dance studio, then again at the coffee shop and once again during dinner with her parents. He made every fiber within her being quake with anxiety. She wanted him. Desperately. But she had been questioning whether the fact that they hadn't seen each other in a week was due to their schedules overlapped or because he was avoiding her? And that thought made her worry a little. Because if the latter was the reason, Min would be disappointed. Had he really been so convinced that they couldn't work because of status, doubt her integrity and honesty, or just not like her at all? Had he already suspected she had feelings, but didn't want to lead her on or reject her?   She sighed. Though her original intention was to get him to come to her, Min was slowly beginning to consider going up to him instead. And as she came to her decision to just go for it, she felt movement coming from beside her.   "Pleasure seeing you here?" She heard his smooth and low voice engulf the silence around her, making her heart tremble and her body shake just a bit. She could smell him. The wonderful scent of whatever cologne he wore, engaging her senses and heightening her awareness to him.   She looked over to her side, her large eyes meeting his and trapping them in each others gaze. "The pleasure is all mine." She flashed her smile and he flashed his own, his heart racing in the most foreign way that he had never once experienced before.   He really wasn't used to this at all. He wasn't used to the signals she was sending him and he sure as hell wasn't used to the strange emotions and strong sensations that resulted from the way she affected him. Min was one of a kind, and without even trying she had made her mark on him. Everything about her was already heavily imprinted in his mind. The way she danced. The way she walked. The way she talked. The smell of violets that flowed from her hair. Her beautiful features. Her eyes. Her lips. Her body. Her expressions. He was certain he had already caught all of the little details about her and stored them away in the deepest part of his brain. A section solely devoted to her.   Seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed likes hours but hours seemed too little when in the presence of one another. When they could finally bask in the company of each other. It seemed like time moved too fast for them. Like they couldn't completely let themselves relish the moments.   "So where you headed?" He finally broke the silence, his eyes fin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter