I'm in love with you

I love you, Stupid

Krystal's POV

I felt anxious in the car, she asked me where I wanted to go, but I just said that to stay away from her. She realized that I didn't need to go anywhere so she parked the car in a street next to a park, she stared at me for a while until I finally looked at her in the eyes...

Me: What's wrong?

Amber: Look...you saw that I was talking with Luna earlier right?

Me: Yeah, why?

Amber: Well...we talked about you.

Me: About what?

Amber: She said that you've been acting weird these days and--

Me: Wait a minute...it's our manager *picks up the phone* Hello? 

Manager: Oh Krystal! Are you feeling better now?

Me: Yes, thanks for asking.

Manager: The producers from your drama called, they'll be recording today, are you going?

Me: Sure, I'll go right now

Manager: Alright, I'll meet you there, make sure Amber goes with you!

Me: Alright. *hangs up* We have to go to the filming location, because of all the things yesterday I forgot about it

Amber: Are you sure you can go? You fainted yesterday

Me: Yes, I feel better now. And if you're there I think I will be alright *smiles*

Amber: Sure...

We got to the filming location, I guessed that Luna told her I might like Amber and I was thankful for being rescued by our manager before she could ask anything. I didn't say anything on our way and pretended to be asleep...

Amber: We're here

Me: Ok *smiles*

After a few hours I finally finished the filming, everything went out perfectly but I knew a conversation with Amber was waiting for me, we said our goodbyes to everyone and got on the car, our manager had left earlier so I was left with Amber...

Amber: So...what I wanted to tell you earlier

Me: Yes?

Amber: I'm not sure if we should talk about that here...

Me: It's better if we stay here, it will be harder to avoid getting attention from others.

Amber: You're right. I'm going to turn the lights off, alright?

Me: No problem.

It was nightime already and we were in a street behind the broadcast building, people rarely went there so Amber was sure we wouldn't be interrupted, and I somehow didn't want to be interrupted, I wanted to let her know how I felt for her, even if I ruined our friendship... I expected her to feel the same way, though,she had shown me she didn't because of the last two days...

Amber: So...Luna thinks that....you......

She couldn't or didn't want to finish the sentence...

Me: Tell me, I won't get mad.

Amber: She thinks that you might have romantic feelings for me...

Bingo....I was right....Luna saw right through my actions during the past two days, maybe she knew from the beginning, before I actually realized I liked her...

Amber: So? Why aren't you saying anything?

Me: ...

I looked at her, I stared at her waiting for her to understand what I meant with my look, but she wasn't looking at me. I gently forced her to look at me by moving her chin with my hand, she looked at me with worried eyes; what I loved the most about her was the way she looked at me...only at me...She didn't move back, I slowly closed my eyes as I got closer to her...I gave her a peck on the lips...

Me: Is that an answer to your question?

Amber: Why would---

Me: Let's go back. It's late, the others must be wondering where we are.

She couldn't say anything, neither could I. Then we got to the lobby in our appartment, she stopped in front of me, I was confused, I couldn't understand her action...

 

Amber's POV

So she does like me, huh?  I stopped in front of her, I guess she stopped too. I turned to look at her, she had the same look a puppy would give if it didn't understand something, she was too cute but she was just my friend even if she had kissed me before...

Krystal: What's wrong?

Me: Look...about that kiss...

Krystal: I'm sorry, it was an impulse but my feeling are true..*moves forward* Even if you don't feel the same way I do, I'll love you...

Me: Soojung.

Krystal: It's the first time you call me by my name without saying "ah" at the end of it...It's weird

Me: Soojung! Shut up for a second and listen to me

Krystal: Why?  I know you're going to reject me! Just like I knew when we were in highschool and I told you I loved you, but I used April Fool's Day as an excuse, I even got you a present for Valentine's Day!

Me: What present?

Krystal: See? You don't even remember what I gave you!

Me: You always gave me gifts! How could I--

Krystal: It was a very special one, it was different from the others...

Me: I don't know, to me they were all the same!

She gasped, then she looked to the floor and rushed upstairs, I ran behind her but she closed the door in my face. I shouldn't have said that...I sat on the floor, Luna came out....

Luna: Something happened, right?

Me: It's my fault...I shouldn't have listened to you

Luna: Don't blame it on me...

Me: Go away, I want to be alone for a while

Luna: Alright.

I stayed outside our appartment for a while, staring at the floor, then it hit me...

*Flashback*

Krystal: Amber-oppa!

Me: Yah! I told you not to call me oppa

Krystal: But why? You're like an oppa to me!

Me: *laughs* But I'm a girl.

Krystal: Still, you're an oppa to me. Only to me!

Me: *ruffles her hair* So, what did you wanted to give me?

Krystal: Mmm, I think it was...

She approached to me while closing her eyes, I started to blush...

Krystal: *opens her eyes* It's just a joke! *laughs* You should have seen your face!

Me: Yah! *pushes her*

Krystal: I was just kidding. *giggle*

She turned and took a big box with a ribbon from her bag, she gave it to me...

Krystal: This is for you!

Me: Thanks Soojung-ah, I didn't get anything for you, I totally forgot...Sorry

Krystal: It's fine *hugs her* Being with you is enough. 

Me: *smiles*

When I got back home I opened it, it had a necklace with a star figure and also a framed picture of us.

*End of flashback*

I remembered that I also found a letter, but I don't remember what it said, I think I still have it...but I don't remember where I put the necklace or the picture, it should be in my mom's house..I have to call her...

Me: Hey mom!

Mom: Amber! It's been a while since you called! How are you?

Me: Fine, well...not so fine but that's another thing...do you remember the last gift Krystal--I mean, Soojung gave me for Valentine's Day? A necklace, a picture and a letter?

Mom: Mmmm....yeah, I do, they're in your room, except for the letter, you took that when you left. You said it was important for you.

Me: Well..thanks mom. I'll call you later, I'm kinda busy right now.

Mom: Sure. Be well and take care!

I hung up, I looked around my stuff until I finally found the letter...If it was so important for me, why did I forget its content? Why is it so important for Krystal? I opened the letter...

Dear Amber...

Hi, it's me Soojung! It's the first time I write a letter for you, you know I'm too lazy to do this but I couldn't say this out loud, it's something hard to tell, but I guess you'll understand it.

You know we've been together for a long time up until now, you're someone very important and special to me but I wish you won't leave me after I confess this...We spend a lot of time together, and you being a tomboy has provoked a lot of rumours between us, I always denied it because we're just friends and nothing else...nothing else. 

It's hard even to write this...I think I've fallen in love with you...I don't know if you feel the same way, I think you do...I want to think you do...You're always hugging me, being nice to me. There's no way I couldn't fall for you, you were always there for me and having you so close to me, made my feelings unstoppable.

I'm in love with you...Amber.