Love is foolish

I love you, Stupid

Amber's POV

I saw Krystal leave, I just looked down and felt bad for what I had done, I stayed in the backstreet for a while and after an hour I went home as well. I walked to my room and went to sleep, what a ing day. I expected that.

The next morning I heard the girls talking in the kitchen...

Victoria: ---with her?

Me: What's up?

Victoria: *looks down* Umm, hey Amber.

Me: What's wrong?

Victoria: It's Krystal.

Sulli: She's not in her room...and she's not answering her phone. Did you come back with her last night?

Me: No, she told me she would go on her own.

Luna: Are you sure she came here?

Me: I..don't... 

Luna: Where did she go? I thought she was better now.

Sulli: I don't think she ran away...let's look for her anyway.

We got on our cars, I went with Sulli and Luna with Victoria, we looked for her in her friends' houses or in places she would go to, we even checked at an airport but she was nowhere to be found.

Sulli: We should tell Jessica-unnie...

Me: No! She would kill me if she finds out that I left her alone.

Sulli: Where should we go?

Me: I know.

I drove to the backstreet, I looked around to find clues, I found a necklace...I knew it was hers because it was a couple necklace.

Me: Her necklace...

Sulli: Is it really hers?

Me: Yeah...I have one that looks exactly the same.

Sulli: There are many houses with CCTVs, we should call the cops and ask them to check them.

Me: Nice idea.

We knocked on the house that was in front of the backstreet, an old lady was standing there.

Lady: Can I help you somehow?

Me: Umm, good morning, a friend of ours disappeared nearby, I think your CCTV might have recorded what happened. We were wondering if you may let us check them...

Lady: My what?

??: Granny? Who is it?

Lady: I...can I help you?

??: Let me take care of this, alright? Go inside.

Lady: Sure...

The grandma walked inside and we were left alone with a girl...

Me: Umm, well, we--

??: Omo! F(x)?!

Me: Don't scream! We need your help, I guess you're a fan, what's your name?

Megan: I'm Megan Park...what is the matter Amber? Can I call you Amber?

Me: Sure sure, no problem. Krystal disappeared last night in front of your house, and your CCTV might have recorded what happened, can we see it?

Megan: Of course! Come inside!

We went to her father's room, she explained the situation to him and we watched the video. We saw Krystal walking out of the backstreet with a sad look, she turned left to go back home and a man grabbed her from behind, she tried to scream but he covered and dragged her somewhere. I was scared that he might have hurt her, we called the cops and told them everything. We thanked the girl and her family and left to the dorm, I was too worried about Krystal that I couldn't sleep that night I kept looking outside the window, obviously, I was blaming myself, if it wasn't for me she wouldn't be in trouble right now.

Krystal's POV

The guy got closer to me at night, he sat in front of me, I crawled back and shivered when the man caressed a strand of my hair. I told myself not to say a word to him, to never speak to him if I were to stay with him longer than expected.

Sasaeng: Krystal-ah~ Can you please look at me?

I closed my eyes and avoided his glance, I had learned martial arts before but I decided I would do that when I thought was the right time so I acted weak for the time being. He forced me to look at him, when he did this I was able to feel his breath closer to my face, I figured he was going to kiss me so hit him with my head and he stepped back, I opened my eyes and glared him. He looked at me and approached me again, he held me by the neck and held me against the wall...

Sasaeng: You look nicer on the TV.

I spat on his face and he pushed me, I hit my head with the wall and fell unconscious, when I woke up I wasn't able to see my captor around, I couldn't hear anything so I managed to stand up but I stumbled because of the pain in my head. I jumped to move, looking for something sharp to cut the rope tying my hands and toes, then I saw a broken water tube, I thought it would be sharp enough to cut the rope. I jumped there and put the rope between my hands and moved them sideways, after a small struggle I freed myself and then I untied the rope on my feet. But at that moment I heard a noise coming from the ceiling, I walked to the door and opened it slowly, I saw stairs, I realised I was in the basement of, perhaps, a house. I closed it and went back to my "bed", footsteps came from the stairs, I pretended to be asleep and hid both my feet and hands, the man approached me and I stood up as I punched him on the face and opened my eyes but he stopped my fist and pointed a pocket knife to me...

Sasaeng: If you don't behave you'll be punished.

My eyes widened, he wasn't the typical sasaeng fan he was an psycho, but I wouldn't give up even if I got hurt I was going to try my best to get away from that man, he held my arms tightly and put the pocket knife aside, I knew it wasn't exactly the best idea to try to escape again because he might have a gun, as he tied my hands again I looked down and tried to look scared, at that moment I kicked him and hit him with my other feet on the stomach and held the pocket knife in my hands, I stood up and pointed it to the man, then I ran upstairs and closed the doors, I saw the main door and went out. I found myself in front of a bunch of policemen about to get inside of the house, but then they saw me and one of them took me inside of his car while the others went inside to arrest the kidnapper.

Policeman: Are you alright miss?

Me: *shocked* I...

Policeman: It's alright, we'll just take you to the police department and then you can go home. Do you want to call someone?

Me: No...later...

Policeman: Alright, we already talked to your manager and he'll pick you up there.

Me: S-Sure...

I couldn't speak on our way to the police department, I was so shocked and somehow scared, they told me to sit down and then they asked me everything about the kidnapping.

Officer: Miss Jung, what happened?

Me: I was out with Amber, we had an argument and then I walked out and this man dragged me to his car, he put a rag with...chloroform, I think, so I stopped moving. I woke up and found myself in a basement with both my hands and feet tied with a rope...

I told them everything about him, they asked me if he had abused me, I told them he hadn't and that I wouldn't let him touch me, after that they told me to wait for my manager, it all happened so fast that I was a bit confused, without knowing it I started crying...at first quietly but when I saw Amber walk through the door I cried out loud, she saw me and rushed over to me.

Amber: *hugs me* Soojung-ah! Are you alright?! Are you hurt anywhere?!

Me: *sobbing* No. I want to go home! Please take me home!

She rubbed my back and caressed my hair, I felt at ease when she touched me, I heard my manager talk with the police, he then told Amber to take me to the dorm, she nodded and looked at me. She then carried me bridal style and took me to the car, she sat me next to her and fastened my belt.

Me: Thanks.

Amber: Let's go my princess.

I looked forward and wiped my tears, I took a glance with the car's mirror and looked at my face, my makeup was a mess because of my tears and also because I hadn't showered since I was kidnapped, Amber looked at me and laughed.

Amber: Don't worry, you'll take a hot shower and then I'll take you out for dinner, is that alright?

Me: *smile slightly* Sure, I'd love to.

We got home but no one was there, Amber told me they went on a trip, I walked to my room and took out my clothes so I could change in the bathroom, I then walked through the hallway. After I showered and dressed up Amber came inside the bathroom and hugged me from behind, I was brushing my hair.

Me: *blushing* A-Amber?

Amber: I'm glad you're alright..

Me: Yeah...

Amber: Hurry up, and I'd like you to wear a dress for the dinner.

Me: Why?

Amber: Because we're going to a fancy restaurant.

Me: But you know I don't have any dresses of my own.

Amber: Then wear a skirt.

She kissed my cheek and left, I blushed a lot and I could easily tell that my cheeks were burning and I held my breath for a second but then I exhaled and walked out of the bathroom to go to my room, I passed next to Amber's room. I peeked through the door and saw her wearing a black suit, she was fixing her tie and looking at herself in the mirror with a huge smile on her face, she noticed my presence and turned but I hid quickly and then walked past her room. I picked out the outfit I used for my drama's photoshoot. I curled my hair and then put on some make up, I wore heels and put my things on my purse, then I went out and saw Amber waiting for me in the living room, I could swear she was a guy.

Amber: Are you ready?

Me: Yes.

Amber: *smiles* Let's go.

We walked to her car and she buckled my belt once again, then we she started the car...

Me: Where are we going?

Amber: A restaurant I recently found.

Me: Alright.

...

Amber: We're here.

Me: Ok.

I looked to the front and saw a huge restaurant, it was an italian restaurant, Amber opened the door for me and walked me inside of the building but the thing is that she was holding my hand, a hostess aproached us and smiled...

Hostess: Mister and miss Liu?

Amber: It's us.

Hostess: Please come in, we already prepared your table.

Me: *looks at Amber* Mister?

Amber: Just go with it.

We sat down and started eating, apparently she reserved the whole restaurant, she then looked at me and I looked back at her.

Me: What is it?

Amber: You look beautiful Soojung.

Me: Amber...stop it.

Amber: What?

Me: All of this. Why are you doing this now?

Amber: I want to be with you.

Me: But this isn't right. I can't let you do this.

I stood up and prepared to leave.

Amber: Please don't. Just for a week.

Me: *irritated* What?

Amber: Let's pretend we love each other just for a week, let's pretend that this isn't wrong.

I looked away.

Me: You know how this will end.

Amber: Yes, but I just want to be with you for a week, then everything will be as always.

Me: This is stupid.

Amber: You make me stupid...

I looked at her, she looked so sad and hurt but I didn't want to hurt her more because I was finally giving up on my lifetime crush on her...She was going to end up depressed and would probably hate me after that but she wanted to do it so...

Me: Alright... Let's do it.

Amber stood up and hugged me tightly, she thanked me and kissed my cheek once again, then she made me sit down and went back to her place. After dinner she took me to the Namsan tower and we sat on a bench in front of the love locks, there was no one else around...just us.

Amber: Right, I brought something.

Me: What is it?

Amber: A lock.

Me: *excited* Really?

Amber: *nods*

We held the lock in our hands and then we exchanged glances, we stared at each other for a while until she spoke while smiling brightly.

Amber: What do you want to write in it?

Me: Well, we can't write our names...so...how about we write only the initials of them?

Amber: Ok.

She took out a marker and wrote "A & K" underneath she drew a heart and then she asked me to stand up, we walked to a spot where there weren't so many locks, we locked it in the fence, she gave me one of the keys and told me to close my eyes for a second, I don't know what she did but then she told me to throw the key, we threw it at the same time as we smiled, she suddenly approached me slowly and hugged me, I hugged her back and we walked to the car holding hands, our week together would start the next day.