Being betrayed

Gentlemen

“Have you ever experienced the feeling of your heart squeezing so hard that it makes it painful to breath and while all this is happening, your head starts to throb to the point where you think it’s about to explode?”

 

 

Silence.

 

 

“That’s what I felt when I saw her cry,” I looked deep into Kim Gura-ssi’s eyes to let him know what I’m saying is true.

 

 

“So you did it so she would stop crying?”

 

 

“No, I did it because I love her.”

 

 

“I see,” he nodded. “But what happened after you found out she was cheated on?”

 

 

“Well…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt sick. Like someone had kicked me multiple times on my stomach that the bulgogi I ate for dinner wanted to run away from all the pain. I know all about her past; about her father; about her other ex. I know everything. I wasn’t her number one fan for nothing.

 

 

I don’t understand why – why bad things happen to good people. I squeezed her hand, letting her know I was there for her.

 

 

“This is where we met,” she bit her lip as if trying to stop herself from shedding another tear. “T-Two years ago, m-my dad-” she stuttered and before she could say another word I cut her off.

 

 

“Noona,” I called and she looked at me, her eyes on the edge of tearing. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” I gave her a comforting smile, one I had given my sister a million times when we were still kids.

 

 

“I-I want to,” her voice was shaky and once again, I felt my heart squeeze. “That day, my dad called.” She took a deep breath. “He wanted money,” she laughed – no, it wasn’t a normal joyful laugh. Her laugh sounded empty and bitter at the same time. “When I heard his voice, I thought he wanted us back.”

 

 

I saw a tear roll down her cheek but almost instantly, she wiped it away violently.

 

 

“He never even said ‘sorry’. I was in rage and I had to do something it. It was late and it was winter, so I knew not much people would be here. I cried and cried until he came. He laughed at me. He said he thought I was a baby crying and that I looked ugly. I hated him when we first met. Crazy right?” she turned to me. “It sounds like something from a romantic comedy.”

 

 

I chuckled lowly, “Just a little.”

 

 

“Well after that we were basically like cat and mouse then somehow a couple of months later, we somehow ended up sharing the same waiting room and he kissed me… in front of our band members. That was the start of our relationship. In the beginning, it was amazing and slowly I started having thoughts like “maybe he’s the one” but as our relationship went on, I started to have doubts. He started becoming an but I couldn’t let myself leave him. Being alone was lonely.”

 

 

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

 

 

“That was probably one thing I regret. I should’ve ended it before he even got the chance to hurt me… but I was stupid and selfish.”

 

 

She paused. You couldn’t hear anything but the rustling of the river as it passes by; the gentle wind whispering as it touches our hair and our steady breathing.

 

 

“You know what hurts the most though?” she asked.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Being betrayed by one of the few people you ever trusted,”

 

 

I looked at her slightly confused.

 

 

“Who betrayed you?” I asked, slightly worried.

 

 

“My best friend.”

 

 

My eyes widened. “B-Bom?”

 

 

“Oh god no!” she gasped. “2ne1 are my girls. They’re my sisters. They could never do that.”

 

 

“Th-then who?”

 

 

I know I was being a gossipmonger but my curiosity was seriously driving me crazy.

 

 

“Yoona, Im Yoona.”

 

 

“Yoona is your bestfriend!?”

 

 

I was so confused. Our companies were rivals.

 

 

She laughed.

 

 

“Yes, I’m closer to SM than you think you know. People just assume we hate each other because we’re from different companies but in reality not many people know that behind the cameras we get along very well. Yoona helped me out before; she gave me advice about how to deal with netizens and ever since then we kind of just clicked.”

 

 

“Netizens?”

 

 

“Yeah, most people think I’m talentless and that I don’t deserve to be in 2ne1. They say that the only reason I got in was because of my face. Yoona out of everyone in the entertainment industry understands that the most.”

 

 

“I see… Yoona and Minho,” I sighed. “Wait… noona?”I bit my lower lip.

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“You said no one knew but Dongwook-sunbaenim, that means Yoona didn’t know too right?”

 

 

I saw her eyes widen and made a small ‘0’.

 

 

“Oh my god!” she exclaimed. “I hate him!”

 

 

“Noona, can I give you an advice?”

 

 

“Of course,”

 

 

“Tell Yoona about Minho,”

 

 

“I will!” she smiled. She stood up, pulling me up with her.

 

 

“Thank you so much Chanyeollie,”

 

 

The next thing I knew, her petite figure was embracing me. I felt my heart skip a beat and my cheeks burn.

 

 

“I’ll see you next time!”

 

 

Then, she ran off.

 

 


 

A/N:

Okay, so basically I promised everyone that I would update it yesterday and I did. 

Or at least I thought I did. >______< 

Well, because I was so stupid and I was hungry. I rushed posting this chapter yesterday. 

I hadn't realised I checked the 'Hide Chapter' 

Yeah, I know. >_< I'm soooooo sorry everyone. :(

So to make it up to you guys....

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! YAYAYAYA! Hehehe :3

Enjoy you guys. Love y'all. <3

 

 

Shoutout to my new subscribers. Thanks for subscribing you guys. 

<3

nms_xo

harumachan

bheartdara

thegoddess

mikaelapurugganan198

justinpalacay