First meeting

Gentlemen

 “Looking back, do you regret it?” I smiled inwardly as the memories came swirling into my mind: our first meeting; our first hug; our first kiss; our first argument. I let out a low chuckle and they looked at me all funny, like I’ve just grown another head.

 

 

“Honestly,” I started, a smirk playing against my lips. I knew just how much she loved it when I smirked in front of the cameras. “No.”

 

 

I bet you’re probably wondering what they’re asking me about so why don’t I catch you up on what has happened so far.

 

 

3 years ago, I was nothing but a trainee. In the entertainment world, I was a ‘nobody’ which meant I had freedom – Freedom to roam the streets as I pleased. I remember everything like it was just a week ago.

 

 

It was a Friday (my rest day) which meant I had nothing to do. I was about to succumb myself into slumber when my phone rang loudly.

 

 

Thinking it must be something important because everyone knew that Fridays were rest day, I picked it up. “Yah you! Get up and come meet us here in The Club. Everyone is here apart from you so hurry up!”

 

 

And so I did.

 

 

As I made my way there, I wondered as to why we were all gathering. Could it have been someone’s birthday? I shot that thought down thinking that it was probably just a get-together. Once I got there though, I was so wrong. It was somebody’s birthday and I remember feeling so guilty coming empty handed. Everyone was walking around with wrapped up gifts and I noticed another pile of gifts up in the front. I walked in thinking it was just us from the company but the realisation that that wasn’t the case started to sink in as I looked around the place.

 

 

Crap.

 

 

Where the hell do I go now?

 

 

Inside, I was panicking and outside, I bet I looked like a lost puppy. I was so out of place and I could feel the stares. I bet they were wondering who I was and why I’ve even come to a place like that. But alas, I was rescued.

 

 

“Are you Chanyeol?”

 

 

I looked to my right, and I kid you not, the first think that popped into my head was “She looks like a freaking angel.” No words could come out of my mouth for I was just so entranced by her beauty. She was gorgeous and I couldn’t stop staring at her. No words could justify her beauty. I mean, I always knew she was stunning… it’s just I didn’t seriously think she would look even greater in person but I guess I was (once again) wrong.

 

 

“Excuse me, is your name Chanyeol?” She asked again.

 

 

‘Snap out of it you weirdo!’ I scolded myself.

 

 

“A-ah, y-eah…” I managed to stutter. She giggled lightly. Oh god.

 

 

“Why are you blushing?”

 

 

Well there goes my ego.

 

 

“I-I’m not blushing,” I denied as my hands went straight to cover my burning cheeks.

 

 

She laughed. “Whatever helps your bruised ego~” she sang and I blushed harder. “Come on, I’ll take you to your friends,” she said before making her way to wherever. Frankly, I didn’t care where she would take me. Anywhere with her would be heaven to me. “Oh, I forgot to introduce myself,” she slapped her forehead as if to punish herself for forgetting.

 

 

I laughed at her overflowing cuteness.

 

 

“No need for any introduction from your part Sandara Park-ssi,” I grinned, slightly proud that I knew her name. I glanced down at her only to see her cheeks turning into a light shade of pink.

 

 

I chuckled and she gave me a weird look. “Who’s blushing now,” I smirked. She didn’t say anything and instead she walked faster, like she was trying to avoid me. Honestly, it kind of made me feel a little sad. I didn’t like that – her avoiding me I mean. But I guess I couldn’t really do anything about it.

 

 

Dara lead me into a room and I could hear the loud ruckus that my friends were making from the inside. Dara was about to open the door when I stopped her, she looked at me, her doe-like eyes filled with curiosity.

 

 

“I kinda don’t feel like partying tonight, do you know who’s birthday it is?” I asked shyly as I made eye contact.

 

 

“Oh, he’s not here yet…” she trailed off then bit her lip.

 

 

“Can you send him my greetings?” I asked hesitantly.

 

 

“Actually…” she began, “I can’t.” She looked at me apologetically but before I could say anything she continued. “I was about to go home when Yesungie approached me and asked for a favour. He told me that if I saw you, I should help you find…” she nodded.

 

 

“Oh.” I didn’t know what to say… “If that’s the case, I’m so sorry for keeping you back.” I bowed.

 

 

“I’ll just text him, shall I? I’ll tell him you wished him a Happy Birthday.” She smiled.

 

 

“Thank you so much Sandara Park-ssi.”

 

 

She laughed and I looked at her slightly confused.

 

 

“You can just call me Dara-noona,”           

 

 

I nodded in response, acknowledging her words.

 

 

“I guess I’ll be going now then noona…”

 

 

“Did you walk here?” she asked, making me reply her with a short “yes”.

 

 

“I’ll just drive you there, I’m sure you’re fairly tired.” She smiled her smile seemingly sweet. That got me wondering, was she always like this? Why was she treating me this way? I mean, we just met. I guess she really is an angel.

 

 

We had small chats on our way to the parking lot but the ride back to my dorm room was eerily quiet, which made me uncomfortable to the point where it made me wriggle in my seat. I guess she noticed as her next words were “You know I don’t bite right?”

 

 

She chuckled then turned her head to face me.

 

 

“Unless you want me to,” she winked and I blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

I guess you could say I was fairly different back then. Well, I was young and because I’ve been a trainee for god knows how long, I hadn’t really gone out to date or whatever. I don’t know how to act in front of a normal woman… let alone a freaking angel! Anyway, that was our first meeting. Honestly, I actually thought it would be the last time I would ever be seeing her. Oh how wrong could a person be because our second meeting… I don’t think I’d ever forget what happened. 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N:

So originally, this story was meant to be a one shot but I got carried away with writing... so yeah >.< 

It's just gonna be a short story... perhaps 5 chapters? 

Anyway~ why don't you let me know what you guys thought. :3

Oh and shout out to these following people ^^

ryuu-sei

darahaeyoung

reanne_krungy21

Cindak

chescuuuuuh14