Chapter 11

Cheonsa

My dad's words kept echoing in my mind. After I had dropped Yoona off and returned, things didn't go too well. I knew it was a bad idea to return home but I'm not gonna let that man stay in my house! Who knows what he'll do.

 
"How much are you paying her?" He asked when I re-entered my living room. I remember looking up at my father bewildered. "What?" I answered dumbly. Is this some kind of joke? Paying her? For what? To be my friend?
 
"Ah okay so you're not paying her," He started walking around the living room inspecting my chairs. Da fuq is this man up to. 
 
"So you cheat off of her in Calculus and in return you sleep with her?" I choked on my own spit at his words. So, that's what he takes Yoona as? ing bastard.  "I'm not cheap like you are." I scoffed. 
 
"Hmm is she pregnant yet?" He continues taunting me. I was ready to attack him. My hands had already balled into fist and I was this close to launching my fist in his face.  He spoke so lowly of Yoona I wasn't going to take him badmouthing her. 
 
"Get out." 
 
He continued. "I mean it makes sense what good are you for?" He smirked continuing with his taunting.  "Get out of my house," I said tersely my hands clenching into fists.
 
His eyes lit up realizing something. "She's your weakness isn't she..." I rolled my eyes. What the hell was he going on about? 
 
"Tch you're just like your mother, he was her-" My dad abruptly stopped after realizing what he was saying. I caught him though. He? My mothers weakness?
 
Who was my mother's weakness? 
 
The next day after my dad had so abruptly left my house I couldn't stop thinking about it.
 
. If Yoona was my so called "weakness" then whoever was my mother's weakness was...my mom's lover. 
 

That was too weird I had never seen my mom with another man was it possible?

 
"Please, please, please!" Chanyeol begged Suho Hyung. His stupid whining put me back into the band room. "Yah, don't do that here, it's disgusting." Sehun piped. "Yeah, why don't you use it on girls?" Baekhyun shoved D.O. "Because it's not fun going with them!" Chanyeol whined stomping his feet. Chanyeol is a giant okay. But with that towering height he is the biggest baby I know. You'd think he'd be the baddest bully out there. Wrong.
 
He sulked in the corner with his arms crossed."You guys never let me have any fun." 
 
I moved away from him and sat next to Suho Hyung. He was staring at Chanyeol as if he had just disciplined him.
 
"What about Aiman? Will she go with me?" Chanyeol stood up a bright smile on his face. Suho laughed. "You'll probably have to bribe her, I'm sorry Chanyeol." 
 
"Well what about her friend she's always with?" He sputtered. "Yoona!" That brought me in the conversation.
"Yah! You can't take her!" I snapped standing up. 
 
All the members turned and looked at me. I was cornered. Uh oh...
 
"Because I'm taking her." I quickly said. What am I saying?! Taking her where?
 
"What?!" Everyone exclaimed. Beads of sweat built up on forehead and I my lips hastily. Oh, man what have I done? 
 
"Impressive man, you finally asked her out." Baekhyun patted my back. He walked over to D.O. "Pay up," He coughed to him. D.O. regretfully pulled out cash and slapped it in Baekhyun's hands. I glared at the two. These idiots were betting on my love life. Perfect...
 
"Go to hell," I said grumpily sitting back down and putting head down on the desk. Sehun laughed and tried to make me feel better but I ignored him. Just wait till you fall in love man. Your life will be as teasing as mine. 
 
"Looks like someone's got a date," Suho Hyung punched my shoulder. My ears perked up. Wait a sec. That's perfect! That's where I'll take her!
 
I stood up running out of the room without explaining. I had to find Saem. This is perfect! As soon as I get a 100 on a math test this is where I'll take her! 
 
I ran through the halls towards his classroom. Why was it so far from the band room? Almost all my classes were on the other side of the building and this one class was the furthest. 
 
By the time I reached his classroom I was out of breath. "Saem..Saem," I panted breathlessly leaning against the door. "Jongin what is it?" He asked staring at me strangely. He was surprised to see me so early in the morning and not during 9th period.
 
"Test-when's our next test?" I asked. "This friday...why?" He asked removing glasses and examining me. This friday?! I have four days left.
 
"Ah, nothing." I said about to leave. 
 
"Yah, Kim Jongin are you feeling okay?" He looked at me closely. I nodded. "I'm fine." He stared at me. Maybe I was talking to Saem civilly that's why he was shocked. 
 
I left the classroom and almost fell on top of a girl running towards me. "Oppa!" I groaned. I know that voice. Hyorin linked her arms with mine and held me tightly. "I've missed you," She cooed rubber her head against my shoulder. I pushed her off of me. I don't know why Hyorin has this silly idea that we're dating. I may have helped her once with her homework and she thinks we're together now. 
 
"I didn't," I straightened my clothes and stepped away from her. Hyorin looked at me with her lower lip trembling. Now, I know she was being fake. Hyorin was used to my behavior she called "hard to get". She just wanted my sympathy. "Why are you ignoring me?" She asked trying to come close.
 
I groaned louder clenching my fists. This girl was hella annoying. I was done with her. "Hyorin get this out of your head. I don't like you. I never did, and I never will." I told her harshly. "So, leave me alone and stop bothering me. You're so annoying." Stupid Hyorin has been following me around since the beginning high school claiming that I'm her Kingka and she's the Queenka. 
 
Someone that persistant isn't attractive. It's creepy. I left her standing there gaping at me. Yeah, I was mean to her. But she was mean to Yoona. I heard from Aiman what she said to her. And she deserves me to at her. 
 
"Annyeong." I looked and saw Yoona smiling at me. She was wearing a pretty floral dress and her hair was in a braid. Just like when I first saw her. 'H-hi," I stammered staring at her as my anger towards Hyorin completly disappeared. My mind went completely blank. God, I'm so stupid. 
 
I suddenly remembered my "date". The boys weren't going to let me go if I told them I lied. Besides...they were going to ambush our date even if I didn't tell them we were going on one. 
 
"Um...so a bunch of my friends want to go the carnival I was wondering if you'd uh like to go too?" I asked her sweating immensely. Just because we had a deal doesn't mean she'll really go on a date with me if I asked her. So, I was more nervous. 
 
"I'd love to," She answered surprising me. I blinked at her thinking I was dreaming. Did she really say yes? "But, I thought we had a deal." She suddenly said my hopes and dreams crashing down on me.
 
"Ah, but this is a group date." I quickly said to her. 
 
"Really? I guess that works then." She smiled making me smile. Asa~ 
 
"Then I'll see you in Calc okay?" She said as the bell rang. "O-oh yeah," I waved watching her leave. I looked like an idiot waving to her because I had a dumb expression on my face. If my members were here I'm sure they'd make fun.
 
Whateves. I'm happy. 
 
I got a date with the angel!
 
Yoona POV:
 
I have a date...with Kai and his friends.
 
I smiled hiding my teeth. I could't wait till friday. 
 
Even if it was a group date. 
 
It was still a date! 
 
I quickly rushed to my next class alomst gushing with happiness. 
 
 
A/N- this morning when I woke up i saw i ad 50 subbiez! thank thank thank you so much! you guys have no idea what kinda effect you  on me. When i see a subbie it motivates me to write even more! i don't know if you noticed but i update every time i get 5 new subbiez. lol sometimes i cheat and just update cause i feel bad. but yea this was an awesome way of waking up guys thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! it's finally picking up! Keep commenting and subscribing!!!