Unknown No More

Musings of a Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!?" I froze for half a second, attempting to process what I'd just heard, then lunged towards my bag, and more importantly, my phone. I searched franticly before finding it buried at the bottom of my bag. Like it would ever be anywhere else. "No. No. No, no, no,no,no,nonono." I quickly scanned every major gossip site and/or social network only to confirm that I was, in fact, all the netizens were talking about. "This cannot be happening." I tossed my phone on the counter and sunk to the floor. "My life is over. I'm gonna have to dye my hair. And change my name to Loretta."

Soo Zee and Leigh joined me. "Come on, Nicole," Leigh sighed and pulled my into a one-armed hug. "It's not that bad. None of the sites are dissing you. They're all assuming that you're some random girl who he got rejected by. Netizens are behind you." She paused. "Actually, why were you talking to him?"

"CL is a huge Carefully Observing Creative Kdramas fan" Soo Zee leaned over me to explain to Leigh "And Seungri wanted to invite her to the 2NE1 anniversary as a gift, so to speak. And seriously, " she turned to me, "It's not that bad. No one's managed to ID you yet, and anyway, who cares? You are kind of YouTube famous already.  What's the big deal?"

I groaned and planted my face in my hands. "I'm not famous in Korea. No one knows me. I don't mind fans when I'm expecting it, here at the studio, but I hate being the center of attention. HATE it. And realistically, how many pixie sized foreigners with purple streaked jet black hair, an eyebrow ring, and an industrial piercing do you think there are in Korea? Besides, the 2NE1 party is going to be swarming with press, and I assume they'll be able to figure out that CL's favorite comedienne is the mystery girl Seungri talked to." I slid the rest of the way onto the floor. "I am doomed."

At that, Leigh and Soo Zee each grabbed an arm and pulled, thus yanking me to my feet. "You are not doomed. Now, we have to film the announcement video for our K-Cover specials and Soo Zee's video, and then you can freak out. Okay?" Leigh snapped.

"Fine." I grumbled. "At least your video and mine are already in the can. And I guess it really could be a lot worse. Instead of being the girl assaulted by an idol, I could be the idol who assaulted a random girl. I cannot begin to imagine how pissed off the rest of Big Bang is."

Jiyong's POV

For the last thirty minutes, all I could think was 'I am going to kill maknae.'  Pissed beyond all reason, I stormed into the studio, ready to beat Seungri to death. . .only to see that Youngbae, Seunghyun, and Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter