Unexpected Fans

Musings of a Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri squeaked under the weight of my foot. "Yes, okay, whatever! I'll get you whatever you want as long as you let me up! Please?" I rolled my eyes and did as he asked, using my grip on his hand to pull him to his feet. "I'm really sorry for freaking you out, Miss Gillard, but I tried calling your name, and you didn't respond, and then I saw your headphones so I figured you just hadn't heard me so I-"

I cut him off mid sentence. y, I know, but I'm still not anywhere near awake."It's cool. I was just kind of oblivious to the world. Sorry." I brushed past him, but stopped when I fully processed what he'd said. "How do you know who I am?"

He smirked. "We all know you. When you did your episode on idol actors, VIP's spammed us with links, CL got curious, and she liked it, so she showed it to 2NE1, who showed it to us, and next thing you know, YG is full of Nasties."

"Oh" Having no idea how to respond, I let the silence settle for a few moments before the stares and cameras start to drive me insane. "Look, I hate to run, but I need to get to the studio, so if there's not anything specific you want. . ." I trail off not wanting to seem rude, but hating the prickles of staring people.

Seungri laughed, his hands in the pockets of his suit, looking exactly like a guy with a plot brewing. "Of course! I run you down, scare the crap out of you, and completely forget the whole reason I did so. Chaerinnie is a huge fan of yours, to the point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter