Unusual Favors

Musings of a Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yeah, its been forever scince I've updated. Sorry!!!!!! I had to fly home for my sister's wedding, then midterms, then my laptop died. It won't even turn on. Yeah. But I'm back! Please comment, even if it's just to say that I . All feedback is appreciated!

Jiyong's POV

It was 2NE1's five year anniversary, so the studio was empty, as everyone else, even the trainees, were out celebrating and congratulating their noonas and unnis. As such, I was looking forward to some quiet. I've been blocked, and the chaos of everyone else is making it worse.  At least that was the plan until I got a text from maknae.

Hyung, can you do me a favor?- Seungri

I rolled my eyes and texted back. Can it wait? I was have plans.

You mean sitting in the studio, desperately trying to create new music despite it being six months since your last solo comeback, writing all the music for 2NE1's ongoing promotions and a Big Bang comeback planned for July? Face it, hyung, you need a day off, not more work. And no, it can't wait . It needs to be done today, before the party tonight.

Fine.

Take Nicole Gillard out shopping.

What.

Shopping. I follow her on Twitter, that American me2day site, and she was chatting with the two other girls from EYK about how she didn't have anything fit for her plans for tonight, and she was considering backing out, she doesn't know anyone at the party, she doesn't like being at the center of attention, etc,etc,etc. She's in panic mode, so I figure, you, who already begged out of todays festivities, can take her out, get to know her, calm her down, and ensure she doesn't back out. Please, hyung?

I sighed in annoyance, before looking up her twitter myself. I wasn't fluent in English like maknae, but a quick scan of her account confirmed that she was indeed panicking. I knew how happy CL would be if she got to meet Nicole Gillard, and honestly, we needed her to come to the party to clear up what happened yesterday to prevent Big Bang's comeback from being pushed back and to clear Seungri's scandal up. I hadn't looked at the latest headlines, but they were not going to be good.

One problem, maknae. Nicole Gillard is a recluse. She curls up into a ball during live appearances and hides in the corner during livechats. You really think she's going to go out on the town with the G-Dragon?

Just try, hyung. Please? At least you can get her size, and have something sent over for her, and her coworkers, Soo Zee and Leigh, are definitely on your side. 

Alright. What's her address?

She's at her studio. Here's the address.

I cursed and got into my car, mourning the loss of my quiet day. This girl better be worth it.

Thirty minutes later, I found myself outside the EYK studio in Itaewon. Donning a beanie and sunglasses, I made my way up to the studio. I am gonna kill maknae for this. I knocked on the door hesitatingly. I heard laughter coming from the other side of the door. One was light, one was a belly laugh, and the third. . .was like music, from the sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter