WE'RE BACK WHERE WE STARTED

Just Admit It, I Know You Love Me

 -Taiwan International Airport-

Prince runs through the automatic doors with Aaron. His face was full of anxiety and distress. They gave a look at each other with an unspoken understanding and then nodded. They split up and ran in separate directions.

Aaron didn’t know why he was there, but he knew that even after all that’s happened between Prince and Michelle, Michelle was still an important and irreplaceable part of Prince. And he was going to be there for his best friend. He could see the frantic worry in Prince’s eyes, the worry that Michelle would slip away.

Prince had his cell phone on one ear, only to hear the automated voice message. He re-dialed again and again as he ran through the large airport, looking for the US flights. He ran on and on through the endless gates, scanning each one for a trace of Michelle. Suddenly, the announcement caught his attention.

*Speaker: Attention passengers, flight TIA520 to New York JFK airport will be departing in 15 minutes, at this time, please board gate G quickly if you have not yet.

Prince glanced at the gate he had just passed; the large E shot a surge of excitement to his face, but also panic at the same time. He ran forward only to curse off when he saw the big D. Charging back the way he came, Prince passed gate E again. He stopped for a second as if o get himself ready, then continued running. Gate F was actually much further than he had anticipated. He was out of breath by the time he got there. He searched the seats in the waiting area, but they were all vacant.

His eyes fell sadly, losing all the hope he had. He stood still for what seemed like the longest minute, then slowly turned around. He faced lit up when he saw Michelle standing in front of him . She smiled lightly seeing Prince’s expression.

Michelle: Hey you.

Prince: You…didn’t board?

Michelle: I was going to.

Prince: Then why?

Michelle: Because I saw the cutest guy in this world running around the airport.

Prince: I love you.

Michelle: I know. I always knew. But what I want to know now is that can we still be the way we used o be? You’ve changed, and I have too. Are we still the one for each other? And what about your new girlfriend?

Prince: She’s not my girlfriend. I’ll explain the whole thing to you later. But right now, I’m telling you, this will work, we can make it work.

*******************************************************************************************************8

-Gui’s apartment-

Hebe: What happened last night?

Gui: I don’t know! Prince was drunk, and I brought him back here because the manager at his family’s restaurant said not to send him home. And then I felt dizzy myself too… and I think we got carried away.

Hebe: But why were you ever at dinner with him? And the kiss on the road that was on the picture?

Gui: I really don’t know. He asked if I wanted to eat dinner with him and I figured it was okay, I mean that’s not a big deal. I don’t know why we got caught by the reporeter or why I just let him do that…

Hebe: Oh no. OH NO! Don’t give me that look. I know that look too well. You’ve fallen for him haven’t you? Have you forgotten what happened last time-

The door bell rings and Gui opens up to see Aaron standing nonchalantly with no concern at all whatsoever about whatever he and Prince were troubled with earlier. Gui’s face was filled with disappointment as if she had expected someone else. She didn’t know what had happened between Prince and Michelle and Aaron certainly didn’t want to be the one to break the ice.

Aaron: hey, you two. I figured I should check up on you guys since there’s all this crazy stuff going on.

Hebe: We were just doing some talking . What happened after you and Prince left here?

Aaron: Uh.. ahem.. not much. Just reporters outside and uh… yea, that’s it. Do you guys want to go out for lunch?

Gui: It’s okay, you two go ahead, I think I’ll stay here, it’s not a good idea for me to appear in public right now. My manager called earlier.

Hebe: Are you sure?

Gui: yea, go! Have fun.

Hebe: What are you implying? It’ just lunch.

Gui: Don’t forget, I know you just as well as you know me. And I know this look right now means exactly the same thing you told me earlier.

Aaron: Huh? What are you guys talking about?

Hebe: Nothing. Let’s go. Look at her, she’s well enough to tease me, she’ll be fine!.

Aaron: Alright. Bye Gui.

Hebe: Bye.

Gui: Bye guys.

Right after Aaron and Hebe left, Gui’s happy face dropped. Hebe’s words repeated again and again in her ears. “You’ve fallen for him haven’t you?...fallen for him…fallen for him..”

Gui: Fallen for prince…?