YOU ARE IN MY LIFE NOW

Just Admit It, I Know You Love Me

Hebe lost balance since her legs haven’t been working so well after her little incident. She lost balance as she tumbles after running into this wonderful guy whom happens to be Aaron Yan. As she falls down, Aaron catches her in his arms and held her tight until she stood up straight.

Aaron: Hi, I’m Aaron Yan. Is your leg okay? I saw the news about your press conference.

Hebe: Oh, it’s fine now, thank you. I’m Hebe. I’ve heard all about you from people around me! I must say, you are quite a catch these days with the ladies.

Aaron: haha, thank you.

(GuiGui walks up to them)
GuiGui: HEBE! you’re here???? Oh My God! And you brought my favorite ice cream?! Man, how could I survive in this world if you weren’t here?!?!

Hebe: And that’s why we’re sisters for life!

GuiGui: Oh, you already met Aaron? I was just gonna introduce him to you.

Hebe: Yah, we had quite an incident there, didn’t we?

Aaron: haha. Yes we did. Do you guys mind if I go for a sec? I have to go get the rest of my script.

Hebe: Not at all. Go ahead! (Aaron leaves)

GuiGui: Now do you think he’s a good candidate for dating? Seriously, he’s so nice. Well, actually, today is one of his good mood days. haha. He’s has his own weird ways on some days.

Hebe: True, now that I’m really looking at him in real person, I can see why all the girls go for him.

[CHANGE TO HEBE’S POV]
hmmm…… he doesn’t look like a bad person. And he IS really hot. And has a really nicely built body. And he’s really tall. And has a really nice voice. And has a nice personality. And he’s one of the richest people in Taiwan….. Oh my god, WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! This is the first time that I’ve met him in my life! Plus, I thought I’ve always liked Mike…..

He came back in a few minutes. When I saw him again, my heart started to speed up again. Then we GuiGui and him got back to shooting, my heart rate slowed down. I have nothing to say. Or rather I don’t’ know what to say. Maybe it’s easier if I just say NO COMMENT. I drove back to my house as I saw Mike’s car parked on the driveway. I pulled up right next to his car as I saw him lean on my front door with two big bags of fan letter and gifts. This has almost become our daily routine. Mike would take fan stuff from the company to my house and we would both look at them together and laugh and all the funny things that people say and cute little gifts than fans send. But the thing is, anything that’s over the value of $100 (USD-US dollars) has to go back. For example, that Coach bag I got last week, or that Burberry scarf I got 4 days ago, or that bottle of Chanel No.5 that I got last month. I sent them back, but I miss them. I really missed them….

And that’s a problem that I have. When I miss things, I can’t forget about it. So every time Mike would end up going shopping with me to go buy it myself or he’d just buy it for me and surprise me with it. And now I remember why I loved him, he always knew what I was thinking about. But he knows me too well. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, but when you know some one so well that you can guess when they’re taking a shower or when they need a new knife because the last one broke, you’ve taken it way beyond the capacity of a relationship.

Of course when you get to a certain point in your relationship, those things will naturally come to you, but the situation here is that we never started a relationship. And reaching that far ahead is what I called family. But my heart still pounded like it did when I saw Aaron. CRAP. THIS is really confusing me, because I see Mike everyday, if my heart pounds, could it just be from too much interaction? But I’ve only seen Aaron once, and my heart pounds just a fast if not even faster. What’s that all about? Is that what they call love at first sight? I have no idea. It doesn’t really matter what it is. The point is, he just barged into my life.

But I walked up to the door anyways and opened the door as usual. We walked inside and I went to the fridge to get drinks for the two of us. When I came back, I saw that bottle of Chanel No.5 in his hand. He held it up and sprayed it in the air. The wonderful scent spread throughout the room and into my nose. I smiled at him. Forget about all that crap I just said. Forget about family, forget about knowing me too well, and forget about taking it too far. When a girl sees that bottle of Chanel No.5 in front of her, you gotta give her credit for living as a woman and loving the guy who gives that bottle to her.
[SNAP OUT OF HEBE’S POV]

Mike : I know you were thinking about this.

Hebe: Chanel No.5! Mike, I don’t know what to say. I don’t even think GuiGui knows me as well as you do.

Mike: haha.

Hebe’s heart was once again moved by Mike’s sweet actions. Although the Chanel No.5 wasn’t a big deal to them in financial terms, it was the thought that Mike puts into little things like this that always made her day. But there was something missing. Maybe it was called sparkles? or fireworks? What ever they call it, it’s not there. She wished that it was, but it just wasn’t.

Mike and Hebe fooled around and went shopping while wearing their big dark shades to avoid the media. Hebe tried to forget about that feeling that was missing, that weird uncomfortable feeling that she had. And she was eventually able to do that because no matter what she thought or felt before, right this second she is happy. Happy with Mike around. But there was just one thing, while she was able to be happy with Mike, she was thinking about Aaron too. She didn’t why, but his face kept on appearing in her mind. NOW THAT’S REALLY WEIRD.

-Pi Li MIT shooting scene-

Director: CUT!

GuiGui: Finally! That scene was just so awkward.

Aaron: yah, haha. Hey I’m going to hang out with my best friend WangZi, I don’t’ know if you know him. You wanna come? I think he’s shooting ISWAK 2 (They Kiss Again) with Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin.

GuiGui: WangZi? I think I’ve heard of him before. I think I saw this magazine once that had both of you in it, it said something like “THE HOTTEST, COOLEST, AND RICHEST BACHELOR CELEBITY”. Haha. Oh, is he really with Joe and Ariel? I wanna go see them!

Aaron: haha, I don’t think I saw that magazine. Well, then go pack your things, I’ll go fetch my car from the parking lot.

[Change to GuiGui’s POV]

Aaron drove me to the shooting scene of They Kiss Again. It was beautiful. I really admired how Joe and Ariel get to film a drama living in a wonderful house like this. The house was big; around it was filled with gardens and flowers. The houses were aligned on a hill and the view looking down the hill was amazing. Inside the house was even better; they had a special arcade game room with a Wii inside. Also, they had 5 rooms and there was a billiard table, a foosball table, and a swimming pool.

When we arrived, Joe and Ariel were just finishing up on a bed scene. It was really REALLY awkward to see this kind of thing first thing when we walked in. I swear, in They Kiss Again, there are way too many kissing and bed scenes. Dude, I mean the show broadcasts through all of Taiwan for god’s sake! You don’t want little kids seeing them kiss a million times. Trust me, kids these days do not listen to their parents and be a goody goody and go to bed nicely at 10:00pm sharp. But I guess it’s not that weird for Joe and Ariel since they’re together in real life. But that’s unfair, how come they get to shoot a wonderful dreamy drama with their loved ones and enjoy kissing all day while the rest of us like me has to be tired and bored to death from NGs? What happened to this world? haha

Finally they finished shooting as Joe and Ariel got off the bed to straighten their messed up clothes. They took a drink and walked out from the room. I waved to them as they smiled at me. Joe had his arms around Ariel as he gave her a peck on the lips and I seriously felt like the drama never stopped. But I gotta say, they do look very cute together. But oh my god do they have to be so mushy and declare their love so openly to the rest of the world?

Joe and Ariel: hey GuiGui!

GuiGui: Can you guys stop being so gross off stage? So I can’t say anything while your filming, but at least when your off the spotlight, GO GET A ROOM!

Aaron walks from behind me and waved to a guys sitting on the side.

Aaron: Yo WangZi! Over here.

WangZi: Aaron? What are you doing here?

Aaron: Just coming to check you out.

Joe: Oh, you already know WangZi?

Ariel: Then we don’t have to do any introducing.

GuiGui: Well, I think I’m the only one here who hasn’t met him personally yet.

I walked towards him, he looked just like he did on the magazine. He looked HOT. Can I stress that enough? Really hot. I’m not even exaggerating. If you were here, you probably couldn’t even have stayed calm. Although I have been pretty popular with guys throughout my lives, it doesn’t mean I won’t scream in my heart when I see a cute guy. And he was rich right? That’s what the magazine says. Now all there’s left is for him to be a nice person and start to love me and everything would be perfect…. I wonder what kind of person he is?

[Snap out of GuiGui’s POV]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well everyone, that’s all for this chap! Please keep on supporting and PLEASE COMMENT!