LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

Just Admit It, I Know You Love Me

WangZi walked towards Aaron as he nodded his head to acknowledge Aaron’s presence. He came over to where Aaron was standing as Aaron gave him a light punch in the arm.

WangZi: dude, my hair is so screwed up today.

Aaron: Is that all you have to say to me after I drove all this way just to see you?

WangZi: But it’s messed up!

[Change to GuiGui’s POV]
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!?!?!? The one perfect guy that I see just have to be so freakin SELF ABSORBED! What kind of world is this? “My hair is messed up”? I don’t even walk around saying that, I’m a celebrity too, AND I’m a girl, and I DON’T SAY THAT. How can guys be so arrogant at times? I wouldn’t have minded if this came up as we talked, cuz that’s normal, I talk about hair too, but saying it first thing is just way over the top. I guess he’s just like all the other rich little jerks that play around with girls and try to show off. But then again, he’s still perfect physically and everything. Damn it. I guess god just doesn’t make anyone perfect.

WangZi: Who’s this?

Aaron: This is GuiGui. She’s here to see Joe and Ariel.

GuiGui: hey, I’m GuiGui Wu.

WangZi: hmm… don’t know you. Wait, you were that girl who made the headlines last week for crashing your car while backing up right? That was hilarious.

GuiGui: um…. Yah. Haha, that was me.

What the hell? Can this person talk normally? I mean obviously I wouldn’t want to mention that humiliating car accident and he just had to bring it up. If he was one of my best friends like Hebe, then he would be dead by now. He is definitely one rude person. I really wonder how Aaron can get along with this dude.

Aaron: don’t get offended by WangZi. He’s just like that around all girls, and he has his own complicated reasons.

GuiGui: it’s okay.

Joe: Hey, we’re all done here for today, do you guys wanna go for dinner?

Ariel: yah, our treat.

GuiGui: Our? Ariel, you should hear yourself, you sound like your already married to Joe. Remember! That only happened in the drama, in real life your still an unmarried 24 1/2 year old woman. Not saying that it would be a bad thing if you guys got married, but can we please tone it down?

Joe: GuiGui, see how much she loves me?

Aaron: Get outta here, man. You’re so mushy.

I wonder why WangZi doesn’t talk… He’s just standing there like he’s in a different world. Anyways, we followed Joe and Ariel to and Italian restaurant. The food there was amazing. I gotta say, no matter how mushy Joe and Arial are, they definitely found some nice food while they’re together. We talked, actually everyone except WangZi talked. Every once in awhile, WangZi would talk and then he would just go back to eating again.

After dinner, we went to the garden outside the restaurant to enjoy the night view. Joe and Aril had to leave to pick up Ariel’s bag which she left at the shooting scene. It was really awkward since it was just me, Aaron, and WangZi. WangZi then stood up to go to the restroom.

Aaron: I hope you don’t get freaked out bye that weird temper of WangZi’s. He actually used to be a really active and sunshiny boy before. But he’s been like that ever since he broke up with Michelle(Michelle Chen Yan Xi from Why Why Love and Wish To See You Again).

GuiGui: Michelle? The number one and most popular Asian singer USA? So that article that I read about them dating was true? It said something like WangZi caught with a business second generation named Michelle Chen from Chen Corp. And that because of his family wealth, WangZi was arranged with a girl from a family that was equally as wealthy. The only difference is that she wasn’t a singer yet at that time. But I remember that article was from SO long ago!

Aaron: yes, that was the case. And they did actually love each other. For quite a while actually, almost 2 years. WangZi tried very hard to keep it a secret from the media to protect Michelle from any trouble. But she just left him. Michelle went to the US to pursue a new career in music. And it took a lot for her family to agree after much quarreling over this issue.

GuiGui: uh-huh

Aaron: At first, Michelle’s dad wouldn’t agree to this, saying that music wasn’t a worthy path, but he finally agreed in the end because Michelle wouldn’t take no for an answer. Michelle asked WangZi to go with her, but of course WangZi couldn’t just throw away everything here in Taiwan that he took so much effort to build. Michelle did love WangZi deeply, and there was no doubt to that. Everyone saw the pain in her eyes when she mentioned this issue. But Michelle wanted to pursue her dreams no matter what, even if it means she has to leave WangZi behind. Their arranged marriage between the parents just ended like that. But Michelle hurt WangZi even more by giving him false hope. She told him that once her dreams were fulfilled, she would come back to him. After that, they haven’t had any contact for almost a year now.

GuiGui: but I thought there were recent news that reported how the media had been wrong when assuming she was WangZi’s long term girlfriend, and that the truth is she is marrying a rich man in US.

Aaron: yea, WangZi was reading about that article just a week ago, it came out recently, and WangZi has been pretty moody since then. And plus, Michelle announced that she is adding a last top for world tour soon and will arrive at Taiwan as her final destination. And also, she is having plans to stay in Taiwan for a while depending on what happens.

GuiGui: Wow, that must be hard on WangZi. So WangZi still loves her?

Aaron: He never stopped loving her, but even is she comes back to him now, I don’t think WangZi will be able to accept her again easily after she’s hurt him so much. But I know inside, WangZi never would stop loving her until someone else appears in his life and saves him from this hole he’s making himself jump into.

I saw WangZi walking back from the restroom. His facial expressions stayed the same. It was firm and emotionless. He walked towards us just as Aaron’s phone rang. He walked to us as Aaron picked up his phone.

*Aaron: Hey dad, what do you need?

*Mr.Yan: *@^$*@$^@()*^%@&(%@^(%*&%(*@

*Aaron: again?

*Mr.Yan: !*@^$@*Y%@)(%#Y%)(U$_

*Aaron: okay, I’ll come home in a sec.

*Mr.Yan: @*^$(*@^

*Aaron: Bye dad!

Aaron: it’s my dad. He says that my mom is angry again because I’ve been really busy and coming home after midnight so she hasn’t seen me. And my mom is going bazaar and wants me home right now. So I have to go. WangZi, can you help me take GuiGui home first?

WangZi: ME?!

Aaron: any problems? Sorry, if weren’t’ for my mom, I wouldn’t have asked you.

WangZi: It’s okay, but I have to go home first to pick up something cuz later I’m meeting up with some other friends.

Aaron: well, you arrange it with GuiGui, I’ve gotta go before my mom goes insane.

Aaron rushed to his car and sped off. WangZi just stood there for about a minute and I didn’t know what to do so I just stood there with him. Up until now, I thought that this guy standing next to me was just some rich and arrogant guy until I heard his story. I really can’t see any emotions on his face right now. All I can say is, looks can be deceiving.

WangZi: well, I hope you don’t mind that I go get something from my house first. It wouldn’t matter anyways what you think because that’s the only way.

GuiGui: can you at least try to talk to people in a nicer way? You don’t need to distant yourself from others by being mean.

I got on his car as he drove to his house. The ride there was really awkward. He didn’t say anything, and I just didn’t even know what to say to him anymore. I couldn’t help but glance at him while he was driving. Maybe it was because we were in a convertible and the wind was blowing at us, or maybe it was just him, but whatever reason it might be, for a split second I swear I saw his eyes got teary and a single teardrop fell from his eyes. And after that, his face went back to being emotionless.

Sooner than I expected, WangZi stopped the car as we reaches a mansion. Just as WangZi was about to drive in through the opening gates, he suddenly stopped as his eyes stared at something to our upper right direction. A tall skinny figure stepped out of the car as she took off her big dark shades. And then I saw her. It was MICHELLE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PLEASE COMMENT EVERYONE!