LIFE PLAYS GAMES WITH YOU

Just Admit It, I Know You Love Me

 -Gui's Penthouse-

Gui managed to wobble to her building with Prince still leaning against her. She was getting dizzier and dizzier for some unknown strange reason. (a/n: If you read and remember from last chapter, it will explain why.) The elevator reached the 6th floor of the upper-class penthouse buildings. Gui has saved a relatively large amount of money from the show biz. It was a rich environment with many celebrities living there.

Prince managed to lean himself against the wall once inside the penthouse. Gui slams on the wall right beside him, wiping the sweat of from her forehead.

[Gui's POV]

Why am I becoming so dizzy? This is so weird! My heart is racing on so fast... Everytime I'm with Prince, I get so nervous. He's so different from the guys I've liked before. He's hot and rich, but that's not the reason I like him. For some strange reason, I just can't take my eyes off of him.

[End og Gui's POV]

Prince suddenly turned around and supported his body towards the wall, with his long arms leaning on the walls, facing Gui. He stared into Gui's eyes. Then he slowly leaned down and kissed her lips gently. Their kiss grew more and more passionate. Gui's face turned red. She kept her eyes closed and le Prince kiss her deeply. Prince lifted his arms off the wall and grabbed Gui's legs as she jumped onto his waist. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as they continued kissing.

Prince lead them towards the king-sized bed as Gui leaned on the soft matress with Prince gently leaning down ontop of her. Prince was holding up up his body as his arm propped on the bed. They rolled around the bed, lips never parting. Prince reached into Gui's tanktop as his lips moved to her neck, then to her collarbone. Gui started ing Prince's shirt. She got frustrated and tugged at the button that refused to come out. Prince chuckled at her childish movements as she slipped off her tank top and then her jeans.

*****

-Next Morning-

Hebe walks out of the elevator in Gui;s building and frowns when she sees Gui's door open with a tiny crack. Hebe slowly pushed the door open, afraid that Gui's been robbed or something. Hebe sighed when she sees everything still in place. She quickly walks around, checking the living room and Kitchen. Then she walks towards Gui's bedroom.

Hebe: Gui? Are you home?

Hebe opens the door and walks in.

Hebe: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUI!!! AND PRINCE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Gui and Prince were covered with only a thin blanket that was pretty much see through. Hebe quickly covers her eyes, surprised by the two. They were still asleep. Gui had her head laid on Prince's chest as his arm wrapped around her shoulder, from under her neck, hugging her tight to him.

Gui slowly lifts her arms and tubs her eyes hearing Hebe's voice. Prince turns his head slightly. Gui blinks a couple of times until she stopped all movements and stared, frozen, at the man beside her. After about what seems to be like forever, Gui slowly opened to speak.

Gui: OH MY GOD! WHAT THE ! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!?!?

Gui slaps Prince on the chest as she lifts the blanket up glancing at her own bosy. Her eyes widen as she quickly flips the blanket back down again. Prince yawns and opens one eye half way and then the other. As soon as he notices Gui next to him, his face turns weird and leans back.

Prince: Why are you here?!?!?

Gui: This is my house!! Of course I'm here!

Prince: What? How-

Gui: Wait! I remember you were drunk, and then i took you here because the manager at the restaurant said you couldn't go home. And then we... AHH!!!

Hebe: oh geez. You guys... uh.... Gui, no wonder I can never find you these days. So you were with Prince?

Buzz. Buzz. Prince's phone vibrated on the floor and all three pairs of eyes looked down. Prince stretched his long arms out to grab it and picked up after glancing at the screen.

*Prince: What Aaron? Why are you calling meso early in the morning?

*Aaron: Looks like someone had a long night. I didn't know you had a thing with Gui!

*Prince:What? There IS nothing going on between Gui and I.

*Aaron: What are you talking about? It's all over the news!

*Prince: What?!??!

*Aaron: There are pictures of you and Gui all over the news.

*Prince: HOW???

*Aaron: You're asking me? Dude, where are you?

*Prince: uh....Gui's house.

*Aaron: Whoa! oki, give me the address and I'll come over in ten minutes.

*Prince: It's the penthouses at the celebrity community, you know, the one where we considered moving into but was held back by our parents. It's the highest middle building and 6A.

*Aaron:I'll be there soon.

Gui: Who was it?

Prince: Aaron. he's going to come over soon.

Hebe: Maybe you guys should change. I'll um... be in the living room.

Hebe walked out of Gui's room. The awkward silence between Prince and Gui was unbearable for both of them. They hesitated before both speaking out at the sametime.

both: I...! you go first!

Prince: okay...um... about last night...

Gui: Totally not intentional. um...

Prince: Yea, just friends... who got a little off track. Friends with benefits.

Gui: hehe. yea... friends. with. benefits.

Prince: Well, you canuse the bathroom in this room to change, I'll just change out here.

Hebe clicked on the TV to an entertainment channel to check if anyone caught Prince and Gui. She yells for Gui when she sees the picture of Prince kissing Gui outside the restaurant. The door bell rings at the same time. Hebe stared intothe TV screen for a second behind running to the door. Aaron came in just as Prince and Gui walks out of the bedroom. Aaron gave Prince a tap on his shoulder.

Aaron: You okay, man? Thenews was definitely a shock.

Hebe: You saw too?

Gui: What news? [Gui turns her head to the TV that was silently broadcasting] Holy jesus! Where'd they get that picture?!?!? [Gui turns up the volume as the reporter's voice came up]

*Reporter: Popular actor Prince Qiu was caught out dining last night with actress Gui Wu at one of Prince's family restaurants. The two supposedly dined together and, as seen on the picture, were very close and intimate.

Prince and Gui gaped at the screen, shocked bythe news and mouth wide open.

*Reporter: Well that definitely erases rumors of Prince and US pop diva Michelle Chen. Insiderd from the restaurant said the two enjoyed a romantic dinnerand seemed as a happy couple. Also, after dinner, the two were headed towards Gui's penthouse in BeiTou, Taipei.

Hebe: Oh boy, this is not good. Frommy guess, those reporters probably have already dug out Gui's address. It's not such a good idea for you boys to stay here long.

*Reporter: As ex-girlfriend Michelle Chen has moved on to marrying a American businessman, Prince has also finally moved on to a new found love.

Prince: Crap.

Aaron: Prince, let's go first. I'm sure both you and Gui will need some time to take care of things. Andwe better get out of here before we get caught again.

Hebe: yea, you boys go head out. I'll be herewith Gui.

Gui: Bye Aaron. Bye...Prince.

Prince and Aaron heads out of Gui's building and out to the main gates. As soon as they appear, numerous reporters run up to Prince with cameras and video recorders. Both of them ran throughthe crowded gates and jumpedinto Aaron's car as the reporters ran behind. Aaron stepped on the gas pedal and sped off.

Aaron: Man you got yourself into lots of trouble.

Prince:I know.

Aaron: You didn't even tell me you were with Gui.

Prince: I'm not with Gui.

Aaron: Then tell me why were you at her house? And what happened last night?

Prince: I'll explain later. Let's get a drink first, I'm bummed out... How about Zero-Up?

Aaron: You better have a good explanation for me.

-Zero-Up Lounge Bar-

Aaron: You WHAT?! Holy crap you slept with her last night?

Prince: We were drunk. God damn it.

Aaron: But still, you guys slept together. So what now?

Prince: I don't know. Pretend nothing happened, I guess.

Prince's cell phone rings as he reaches for it from his pocket.

*Prince: Hello?

*Michelle: It's me.

*Prince: Michelle?

-Michelle's House-

Michelle is staring at the TV screen with the news of Prince and Gui and she holds her phone to her ear.

*Michelle: SO i guess you do have a new girlfriend! And I thought you would've waited for me! I am so stupid... Now I must seem so pathetic. No wonder you rejected me, I should've known.

Michelle's eyes were moist as she in air, trying to resist the tears.

*Prince: No! It's not like that! Listen-

Click. Michelle shut her phone as she continued to watch the news on TV. There were images of Prince walking out of Gui's apartment building. Michelle wipes away her tears and walks downstairs to the living room where her parents sat, eating breakfast.

Michelle: Mom, Dad, I've decided. I will agree to the marriage you arranged.

Mr. Chen: Really? Thta's great. He just called earlier this morning to confirm and he would like to see you back in the US as soon as possible.

Michelle: Good. I want to go back too. As soon as I can. And I've already searched up and booked a flight for New York today. It will depart in about an hour and a half. I never really got to unpacked my stuff yet so i just need to gather a few things and I'll be good to go. I'm going to head to the airport in 10 minutes.

Mrs. Chen: Wait! Honey, why are you in such a rush? You just got back to Taiwan. I thought you wanted to stay for awhile.

Michelle: Before, I had a reason. I needed an answer. I got my answer, but it wasn't what I was hoping to hear. Now, I just want to leave as fast as I can.

Michelle's eyes turned teary again as she quickly turned around to head back upstairs to her room as she let the tears fall freely this time. She picked up a few things on th night table and stuffed it into her purse, wiping her tears in between. She picked up an old picture from her desk of her and Prince, smiling and hugging each other. Her tears dropped down onto the picture. Michelle grabbed a tissue from the box and slowly wiped the tear off the picture.

She walked downstairs again after 5 minutes carrying her luggage bag and carry on. Her parents were still confused as she quickly bid them farewell and left with the chaeuffer to the airport. Her dad called the businessman in New York to confirm the wedding as her mom took out the invitations that were already made long ago. Just as her parents discussed the wedding details, the door bell rings half an hour later. The maid opens the door to see Prince and Aaron running in.

Mr. Chen: Prince! Aaron! Long time no see!

Prince: Uncle, auntie, is Michelle here?

Mrs. Chen: She didn't tell you? She's not here. She just left for the flight back to New York half an hour ago. She left in such a hurry, I didn't even get to ask her clearly for the reason. But I think she might have been upset over something, although I can't imagine what would make react so severely. But I thought she would've told you out of all people since you guys have been so close..

Mr. Chen: Well, anyways, there's good news. She just agreed to our deal. So here's the invitation for the wedding. Hope you guys can come!

Prince and Aaron: WEDDING?!?!?!

They grab the invitation over ans opened the fancy invitation card. Inside, there was a picture os Michelle and an Amaerican man along with other details about the wedding date, locationm and time.

Prince and Aaron stared, stunned by the card. Prince's face stayed frozen for the next couple of minutes as he registered this fact in his mind...