Revenge is Sweet

Our Clubs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 “I swear that stupid eyeliner freak really gets on my nerves. I need to avenge my club members, as the club president! , ain’t nobody does that to my friends.” Kris said to himself, pacing back and forth on the dance club’s room.

                “Ge, why are you walking back and forth? You're giving me a headache.” Tao ,who was oblivious to what Kris was planning, complained as he glared on Kris.

                Feeling that Tao would kick him on the if he didn’t want to stop or go away, Kris headed over to the singing club. He ducked down and peeked through the door. There was nobody in the room except for him, the freaking eyeliner guy. Peeking in, Kris saw Baekhyun who was sitting in front of the mirror, taking out a black box from the table. Kris squinted his eyes to see clearly on what it was. Baekhyun opened the box which was full of something Kris should’ve guessed; eyeliners.   

                “Huh, so the bacon’s head is protective of his stupid eyeliners, huh?” Kris whispered to himself while smirking. He looked back one more time only to see Baekyun putting eyeliner on his eyes before walking away, smirking.

                “Baek, whatcha doing?” Xiumin asked walking in the room.

                “Eyeliner.” Baekhyun responded simply, while carefully drawing on his eyes in front of the huge mirror.

                Xiumin just smiled and walked to the kitchen to see some leftover food that Kyungsoo made. While he was microwaving it, Chen came up behind to see what was in the microwave.

                Chen walked to the table grabbing a fork on the way. “Give me too, hyung. I’m starving.” Chen said, making Xiumin turned around and gave Chen a warm smile while nodding.

                “Hyung, can I ask you something?” Chen asked while playing with the fork, earning a hum from Xiumin, who was taking out the food out of the microwave, as a reply.

                “Why are you always so… smiley, nice, and always think of others.” Chen asked, still twisting the fork.

                Xiumin walked to the table with the food and sat down. He shrugged, smiling. “I don’t know; this is just how I am. Caring is a good thing, and frowning all the time is not good for your health, you know.” Xiumin says smiling while Chen just stared with a blank expression and nodded.

                After they were done eating, all the members and them decide to go out to buy groceries since there was almost none left and they’d be starving if Kyungsoo couldn’t make anything.                   

                Kris headed to the singing club because he knew that there was no one in there. He opened the door and peeked inside before entering the room after he was sure that no one was there. He walked over to the table to see the black box Baekhyun was holding earlier. Kris smirked and opened the box. He probably saw about 10 different eyeliners; waterproof, smudge-proof, sparkly, liquid, pencil and God—knows what else were in there. Kris shook his head while still smirking evilly. He opened cap and throws them to God—knows—where.

                He took one eyeliner and smashed it onto the table, breaking all the sharp points. He smirked and said, “, that’s what you get for messing around with me. Revenge is sweet, my little one.” He laughed before doing the same to the rest of the eyeliners.

                He was still on the middle of breaking eyeliners when suddenly, he heard the door open and then closed again. Kris turned around to see a shocked Bacon.

                “W-What are you doing?!” Baekhyun shouted, running to the table to see half his eyeliners all broken and crushed.

                “Revenge.” Kris said simply and skipped out the room, laughing.

                Baekhyun dropped to the floor on his knees, holding his crushed eyeliners with his watering eyes. Let’s just say, people 1 level below the club’s room heard a scream.

                “Whats wrong?!” Xuimin and Chen came running in after hearing a scream. The two were back because apparently, they had forgotten the wallet. The two walked to Baekhyun only to see his head hanging low, and tears were streaming down his cheeks.

                “H-hyung, they—no, Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter